FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Footballers are pussys!

Footballers are pussys!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Watching the Barca match and these guys are rolling around like pussys! I'd love to tackle them, i'd do it hard but fair and give them cause to roll about!

I nearly died with a football injury so it sickens me watchin them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Have had some bad football and rugby injuries, so watching these guy kidding on is funny.

I have played sports with loads of guys who think that doing the whole rolling about in agony is how you are suppose to play. It all about doing anything to win.

This is not good, and should be frowned on.

By *allenangel99Man  over a year ago

scotland/glenrothes

got to agree m8..i still play amature and even at that level half of them roll about like they have been shot.fkn shocking but i suppose thats the way it is these days.

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

Not only pussies i hate footballers cheats are what they are F*****G cheats, take a dive and get a penalty, how many times do you see when a player slaps, or hits another player on or around the head that they suddenly drop to the ground like a ton of bricks holding their face (even though slapped on back of head Doh)

Or the square up and head to head but that’s actually a head type of eskimo kiss only for 1 of them you guessed it drops to the ground like a ton of bricks and holding his face, writhing around in agony, eh what’s that all about

Then there are the players that are tackled, or should i say clipped ever so slightly, they fly into the air, perform aerobatics, flips the bloody lot, then lie in agony, either get stretchered off or limp off (the injury time foul) and your thinking bet the minute there of the park and play resumes they will be fit and chocking to get back on Sure enough 2 seconds later they want back on the pitch

They trot on little limp but then suddenly the ball is kicked to them and amazing there off heading for goal in full sprint er no injury anymore

Like i said cheats effing cheats

Any other sport and you would be kicked out, banned why oh why do we accept overpaid cheating cheats !!!!

Rant over going for a pint

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ask Mourinho then lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the best role model to look back on for any young player on how to conduct yourself on the field is wee jinky johnston!! The guy got kicked from pillar to post and just got on with it! Its cringe worthy the way they act in todays game

» Add a new message to this topic