FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Oven mitts at the ready......

Oven mitts at the ready......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just granny popping by to remind you that The Great British Bake Off starts again tonight on channel4.

Now, it will be traumatizing with no Mary or indeed cheeky wee Melanie and Susan but we all have to be brave little soldiers and plod on.

Early reviews have been favourable so ...feet up, floury baps out, gin in hand and B..A..K..E !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Just granny popping by to remind you that The Great British Bake Off starts again tonight on channel4.

Now, it will be traumatizing with no Mary or indeed cheeky wee Melanie and Susan but we all have to be brave little soldiers and plod on.

Early reviews have been favourable so ...feet up, floury baps out, gin in hand and B..A..K..E !!! "

No Mary Berry!!!! How can this be???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just granny popping by to remind you that The Great British Bake Off starts again tonight on channel4.

Early reviews have been favourable so ...feet up, floury baps out, gin in hand and B..A..K..E !!! "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Early reviews have been favourable so ...feet up, floury baps out, gin in hand and B..A..K..E !!!

No Mary Berry!!!! How can this be???"

Where have you been Janet? Come over here and sit down. I've poured you a gin and I've something to tell you. You're not going to like it.....

Hate pru and mr ego himself so nope...il not be watching

Lanarkshire

No Mary Berry!!!! How can this be???

Where have you been Janet? Come over here and sit down. I've poured you a gin and I've something to tell you. You're not going to like it..... "

Have you got any vodka? I can't keep up with what's going on in my life nevermind what's going on around about me....

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Won't be watching it, and I don't like gin!!

I was a bit wary of how it was going to be with the new line up (& adverts), but I'd give it a solid B+.

Even Noel Fielding was good.

near Glasgow

Jinty gives her apologies for leaving this thread half-baked!

Whit!!! No Jinty!!!! Nooooooo, come back!!!!!! Bake Off was brilliant, they've done well... maybe Jintz will be back for bread week, I've heard someone makes a Baguette flavoured with Dill... aye Dill dough is fantastic... who could resist

Lanarkshire

"Whit!!! No Jinty!!!! Nooooooo, come back!!!!!! Bake Off was brilliant, they've done well... maybe Jintz will be back for bread week, I've heard someone makes a Baguette flavoured with Dill... aye Dill dough is fantastic... who could resist "

Hahahaha

near Glasgow

"Whit!!! No Jinty!!!! Nooooooo, come back!!!!!!"

She's already thinking up names, to re-join. What a plonker!!

"Whit!!! No Jinty!!!! Nooooooo, come back!!!!!!

She's already thinking up names, to re-join. What a plonker!! "

Grand news Mr Nichts... I can say nothing about new names aherm lol

By *igsaw93Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I know everyone is upset about Mary Berry, but personally like the new cast and those imitation cakes were damn incredible!! I want to eat cake that looks like bread or ramen

I made a batch of brownies just to watch it yum!

Mrs J xx

"I know everyone is upset about Mary Berry, but personally like the new cast and those imitation cakes were damn incredible!! I want to eat cake that looks like bread or ramen

Mrs J xx "

Loved the Bonfire cake too... though I'm not really a cake person... I wanted to steal one of those wee toffee apples like Noel

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"I know everyone is upset about Mary Berry, but personally like the new cast and those imitation cakes were damn incredible!! I want to eat cake that looks like bread or ramen

Mrs J xx

Loved the Bonfire cake too... though I'm not really a cake person... I wanted to steal one of those wee toffee apples like Noel "

Bonfire was my fav, looked lush, illusion cake is a tough start, did like the new team though

Mrs J xx

Loved the Bonfire cake too... though I'm not really a cake person... I wanted to steal one of those wee toffee apples like Noel

Bonfire was my fav, looked lush, illusion cake is a tough start, did like the new team though "

A great start deffo, looking forward to next week... especially now GOT is finished

stirling

Mrs J xx

Bonfire was my fav, looked lush, illusion cake is a tough start, did like the new team though

A great start deffo, looking forward to next week... especially now GOT is finished "

Never watched an episode of GOT, apparently I'm missing out lol

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

Mrs J xx

A great start deffo, looking forward to next week... especially now GOT is finished "

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

Mrs J xx

Hardly a substitute for GOT though is it

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Mrs J xx

Bonfire was my fav, looked lush, illusion cake is a tough start, did like the new team though "

Illusion cake is that tastes like cake but has no calories or fat content ?

Mrs J xx

A great start deffo, looking forward to next week... especially now GOT is finished

Hardly a substitute for GOT though is it"

I know but I need SOMETHING (I might watch it all from the beginning... )

stirling

Mrs J xx

Illusion cake is that tastes like cake but has no calories or fat content ? "

Not quite but what a great idea

Mrs J xx

Illusion cake is that tastes like cake but has no calories or fat content ? "

But... it's an illusion... hips don't lie... sadly

stirling

Mrs J xx

But... it's an illusion... hips don't lie... sadly "

Wouldn't know, can't see you lol

Mrs J xx

Wouldn't know, can't see you lol "

Screens not big enough

stirling

Mrs J xx

Screens not big enough "

I'll turn my phone round to landscape

Mrs J xx

Screens not big enough

I'll turn my phone round to landscape "

Panorama vision would be best

stirling

Mrs J xx

Screens not big enough

Panorama vision would be best "

I was thinking more X-ray vision tbh

Mrs J xx

Screens not big enough

I was thinking more X-ray vision tbh "

Do you wear yer pants over yer breeks tae

stirling

Mrs J xx

Screens not big enough

Do you wear yer pants over yer breeks tae "

They're Y fronts btw

Mrs J xx

Screens not big enough

Do you wear yer pants over yer breeks tae

They're Y fronts btw "

Lol!!! Sexier than Paul Hollywoods Dill dough... thoughtbwe should get back to floury baps

near Glasgow

"Whit!!! No Jinty!!!! Nooooooo, come back!!!!!!

She's already thinking up names, to re-join. What a plonker!!

Grand news Mr Nichts... I can say nothing about new names aherm lol "

Aye right!!

"

Never watched an episode of GOT, apparently I'm missing out lol "

No, you're NoT.

» Add a new message to this topic