FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > deleate or not ?

deleate or not ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ibzz OP   Man  over a year ago

dundee

Sick of wasting my time messaging people on this to get nothing in return because I haven't put my life story on my account how about getting real and messaging to find out for urself instead of believing shit that's just been put down to impress others is this a waste of time or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

What did you expect from the site ? What were your expectations about the females ?

Lastly this is maybe a site where people shag but it's a swinging site before a sex site if you get my drift there's is a bit of a difference .

dundee

I was atleast expecting replies if I'm making the effort. Yeah I understand that there's also people more interested in getting to know people or just chat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

After just 3 weeks? No stamina!

scotland

"I was atleast expecting replies if I'm making the effort. Yeah I understand that there's also people more interested in getting to know people or just chat "

There's are literally thousands of males on the site so the ones that stand out and make an impression tend to fair better ....it's something you gotta stick at and can take months it's certainly not like pulling on a night out etc .

dundee

Fair enough thanks for helping

scotland

Only you can answer the question thou there's hundreds of guys spit the dummy and leave everyday on here because they are finding it hard, it's all about your approach and putting yourself out there and making an effort .

Lol, go join a dating site and leave this one for us swingers .

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

Is this the latest trend

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Sick of wasting my time messaging people on this to get nothing in return because I haven't put my life story on my account how about getting real and messaging to find out for urself instead of believing shit that's just been put down to impress others is this a waste of time or not?"

Yeap just delete, much easier

A 6 word profile and 1 poor picture (which is duplicated) and complaining about other people not making an effort to speak to you? Good one

mate, you literally put a post in the forum asking if there were any hot females willing to suck you off.

im guessing your inbox wasnt overflowing with responses

"Sick of wasting my time messaging people on this to get nothing in return because I haven't put my life story on my account how about getting real and messaging to find out for urself instead of believing shit that's just been put down to impress others is this a waste of time or not?

Yeap just delete, much easier

A 6 word profile and 1 poor picture (which is duplicated) and complaining about other people not making an effort to speak to you? Good one "

This. Women get hundreds of messages a day, you need to use your profile to sell yourself. Anybody looks at your profile, sees you haven't made any effort....do you think they are going to bother? Check the forum for tips on writing a good profile, take some pictures, chill out and enjoy yourself on here.

Yup you're best leaving, the site is better off without people who put no effort in and expect instant shags.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Sick of wasting my time messaging people on this to get nothing in return because I haven't put my life story on my account how about getting real and messaging to find out for urself instead of believing shit that's just been put down to impress others is this a waste of time or not?"

Feel better getting that off your chest?

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

You've only been on 3 weeks!

Try putting more effort into your profile and it'll help you get noticed

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Still here ?

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Social aspect quite a big deal for most people on here, so asking who wants to suck your cock won't work. Show an interest in the person and not go straight to the "wanna fuck" zone x

"Still here ?"

Come on you know he was expecting the women to respond by saying there there you poor sexless soul let me suck your cock!

dundee

Ok I shall stay and take ur advice

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Ok I shall stay and take ur advice "

Damn, I thought I dispensed some good advise there

dundee

There I have changed my profile will add more pictures too when I get a chance hope its a bit better

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

Sry dude unless your an exceptional male on here you dont stand a chance. Go to a club or attend a social or better still find a willing partner and swing on a swinging site.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There I have changed my profile will add more pictures too when I get a chance hope its a bit better"

The thing OP as you said in your original post, the profile is only one side of what you present to other fabbers.

There are many sides... another side is how one comes across on the forum, maybe read the thread about 'judging people by their forum post'.

Sometimes it is interesting what one finds when following the green arrow!

Personally, I say to people new to the site and the scene to take time to have a feel for the site and the people in it.

I also say, read your profile and look at your pics. Would it attract the type of women you are looking?

Good luck again OP

dundee

Thank you will take it all on board least some people are here to advise others x

» Add a new message to this topic