FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > single guys

single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ightimefun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

stirling

See a lot of comments from single guys saying they cant get meets. We've been here a while and used to enjoy the odd meet with singles but its now almost impossible and here's the reasons why

Saying you accom when you don't. 90% of the time we get this. We wont arrange meets with singles unless at theirs as they never turn up

Having a cock profile pic

Asking if we do anal by 2nd message (sometimes 1st!)

Wanting to meet at 11pm midweek

Working in the area' for a night

Asking to meet Mrs on her own as soon as you think its her you're speaking to

Having a name like pussydestroyer69

Using babe and hun

Pretty sure that over 90% of the single we now encounter on here would fail on a number of the above. So gus stop complaining and up yer game!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"See a lot of comments from single guys saying they cant get meets. We've been here a while and used to enjoy the odd meet with singles but its now almost impossible and here's the reasons why

Saying you accom when you don't. 90% of the time we get this. We wont arrange meets with singles unless at theirs as they never turn up

Using babe and hun

Pretty sure that over 90% of the single we now encounter on here would fail on a number of the above. So gus stop complaining and up yer game! "

Glad that's no me then

By *agnoliax2Couple  over a year ago

wishaw

"See a lot of comments from single guys saying they cant get meets. We've been here a while and used to enjoy the odd meet with singles but its now almost impossible and here's the reasons why

Using babe and hun

Pretty sure that over 90% of the single we now encounter on here would fail on a number of the above. So gus stop complaining and up yer game! "

Pretty much sums up what we find also,added to that they only want to speak when they reckon the chance of fun is higher i.e. Friday/Saturday,they have no interest in making a connection through the week via chit chat.

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

You'll likely find many of them are married or attached, hence being unable to accommodate, time-limited meets, and the late night/weekend only requests.

Then they go UNLOS. Always makes me laugh, that.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Using babe and hun

I've been living my life wrong

on the flipside though, many couples and female profiles are just guys

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

To be fair I wouldn't say all single guys are like this.

(Offt defending single guys).

If you have been on long enough you can spot the trends and find separate the wheat from the chaff.

But yes the weekend wankers are funny.

Normally mail after kicking out time or when they have woke up with a horny hangover.

It's all good. That's why the site has filters

stirling

Using babe and hun

Pretty sure that over 90% of the single we now encounter on here would fail on a number of the above. So gus stop complaining and up yer game!

I've been living my life wrong

on the flipside though, many couples and female profiles are just guys"

That's not really relevant to the point we're making. Guys are complaining yet the majority fit the description in our original post

stirling

"To be fair I wouldn't say all single guys are like this.

(Offt defending single guys).

If you have been on long enough you can spot the trends and find separate the wheat from the chaff.

But yes the weekend wankers are funny.

Normally mail after kicking out time or when they have woke up with a horny hangover.

It's all good. That's why the site has filters "

Yes agree but the point is there's very little wheat and 90% chaff! And its the chaff that are complaining.

Falkirk

In fairness they are no rules on fab to say you can't complain about not getting any.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I actually disagree with this post 90% of the single blokes we speak to couldn't be further from your description. It infuriates me slightly the amount of single guy bashing posts we get on the forums not a week goes by that they don't get some kind of backlash on this site. We are primarily all here for the same reason yet they constantly get treated as second class.

Maybe they can't accommodate as they are single parents or stay with their parents/room mate etc, we don't accommodate as we don't want to. Maybe they can only meet after 11pm as they work long shifts to pay for a child they are bringing up just because you don't meet after 11 midweek doesn't meet they shouldn't. Maybe they don't want midweek chit chat as they are not here to make best friends only for the sex. There are a lot of ifs buts and maybes but without knowing other people's circumstances why focus on them.

You could block all single guys from contacting you and when you are looking to meet you could mail the ones that take your fancy that would save all your unwanted mail, the site puts these options in place for that very reason amongst others.

Good Luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well said xx

By *atureMale321Man  over a year ago

Moray

[Removed by poster at 13/09/17 10:51:19]

By *atureMale321Man  over a year ago

Moray

Who really gives a fuk ! In my eyes everyone has their own agenda , everyone has an opinion, I'm not one to comment but this site has become more political than parliament itself , time for a brexit

Just tell anyone who annoys you to feck off and block

I'm sure I'm blocked by many and you know what I don't give Castlemane xxxx

Not that I look to offend anyone but you get some right wierd folk , but that's just life

We only have one life so live it to the best of your ability

Happy Wednesday

My experience of single guys is much the same as op. I tend not to meet any guys like the OP describes (I wouldn't go to anyone's home anyway so that wouldn't be a problem). Saying that I have also had many great meets with single guys who have not fallen into any of the above categories as well.

Tands...

It the nail on the head

What I laugh at are the cpls profiles in big bold letters

NO SINGLE GUYS

Yet most of their veris are from.. Yup you guessed it...single men

So...up to you to choose wisely

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Although we're not looking for single guys the majority we've came across have been nice guys, you get the few that are rude, won't take no for an answer etc but the same can be said for couples and single females.

In my experience it's been couples who have been the rudest of the pushiest. There seems to be this thing on fab where couples think they are at the top of the food chain (this may be the case) but let's face it without the singles a lot of you wouldn't be getting any action. As has been said you can easily block and do your own searches

K x

Falkirk

Wow alot of anger in this post already

[Removed by poster at 13/09/17 11:08:16]

"Who really gives a fuk ! In my eyes everyone has their own agenda , everyone has an opinion, I'm not one to comment but this site has become more political than parliament itself , time for a brexit

Just tell anyone who annoys you to feck off and block

Spot on. At the end of the day ( apart from midnight) it's a free country and let people be.

I'm sure I'm blocked by many and you know what I don't give Castlemane xxxx

Not that I look to offend anyone but you get some right wierd folk , but that's just life

We only have one life so live it to the best of your ability

Happy Wednesday

"

By *allenangel100Man  over a year ago

fife

"I actually disagree with this post 90% of the single blokes we speak to couldn't be further from your description. It infuriates me slightly the amount of single guy bashing posts we get on the forums not a week goes by that they don't get some kind of backlash on this site. We are primarily all here for the same reason yet they constantly get treated as second class.

Maybe they can't accommodate as they are single parents or stay with their parents/room mate etc, we don't accommodate as we don't want to. Maybe they can only meet after 11pm as they work long shifts to pay for a child they are bringing up just because you don't meet after 11 midweek doesn't meet they shouldn't. Maybe they don't want midweek chit chat as they are not here to make best friends only for the sex. There are a lot of ifs buts and maybes but without knowing other people's circumstances why focus on them.

You could block all single guys from contacting you and when you are looking to meet you could mail the ones that take your fancy that would save all your unwanted mail, the site puts these options in place for that very reason amongst others.

Good Luck.

"

I've been on this site for a few years now as a couple and then since our marriage ended, as a single guy.

I can accommodate

I don't ask for anal or to meet mrs alone

I am available both online and in the real world midweek and weekends

I don't have cock picks posted

I don't have a crude username or use terms like "babe"

I fact I think I'm fairly eloquent and respectful.

I don't post on here bitching about not getting meets but yet I do find it almost impossible to get a meet, I think a lot of people really are quite judgemental about single guys and find it quite frustrating being tarred with a brush from others past experiences - I guess that's just the way it is though, swinging is predominantly a couples/females dominated world!

I'm not moaning, just saying all us single men aren't the same.

Good luck to everyone on here though, I hope you all get what you want from this site even though I as a newly single man, am finding it a bit of a struggle x

stirling

Its all about opinions. Unfortunately there isn't a 'guys who cant read' filter yet. As our post said, we do enjoy meeting decent singles. They are just extremely hard to find now on here. To answer _ands we did give guys the benefit of the doubt in the past but was a complete waste of time. We'll keep searching for the other 10%

I'll put my hands up and say I look at profiles of couples and automatically assume that because they can't accommodate they are really single guys. Why? Because with a lot of the ones we've come across who are lying this is the case.

Yet, I have a cheek as we are a couple, and we can't accommodate because of kids. So how much of a hypocrite am I.

Yes some single guys on here are arseholes, but the majority of the ones we/I have chatted with are decent guys.

We've also found that just as many females and couples are arseholes as well, yet noone seems to start posts about them.

I think we all just need to treat each other as we'd expect to be treated, and stop tarring all guys with the same brush.

At least then the genuine ones would have a fair shot.

L x

stirling

This post reminds us of why we stopped posting years ago. Its become a guy bashing post which, if folk read the original post properly, was that the majority are spoiling it for the minority. We WANT to meet nice singles but our experience (and we've been here since the site started) is that the vast majority of single guys on here are a waste of time now That's our experience and others may have had different experiences . The site wasn't always as bad. And I'm afraid there isn't a way to filter some and not all. If by posting this even half of the idiots who contact us think twice then its worth it. Wont hold my breath though

By *andCforfunCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

I've been guilty of complaining in the past and I agree with most of what the op says.

But there is some genuine guys around that do want to talk and are respectful and the ones that aren't generally get a polite not thanks , I did used to block but decided to give the note section a try for a while and I've not had any abuse in the past couple of days.

I would love to see the look on my teenage daughter's face when I ask her to make herself scarce for a couple of hours to accommodate a heavy bout of anal wrecking.

That would be a sight to behold.

Otherwise let's be clear- huge numbers of single males are married and infidelity is as old as time itself.

There is obviously a high trait of guys who fall into op category and really don't blame them for being weary of guys.

In the past I couldn't accom as I stayed at my sisters for four years after my divorce. In regards to my job, if someone work related, knew I was on fab, I would probably lose contracts and have to sack at least 35 workers. so I was very discreet. I still didn't have a problem meeting as at the time with couples I would treat them as that, couples and respect their do and don'ts and anything else we could all find out later, never a rush in my mind.

I have never sent a cock pic or had it on my profile displayed and I don't even asks for meets, and I accom, I just come on and have a laugh, chat and a right good giggle, if something works out then great if not, I'll still have a laugh and a giggle.

I can accom at anytime but for me its hard to arrange a meet as the spare time I might have I try and keep that time to see my kids. They're the ones who cancel on me regular to go out with their friends lolllll

No matter what if there's a rant about single guys or not, the bad single guys will always be on fab, you just have to learn from experience and them out.

I think the best thing for couples and girls who are weary of single guys is best just to block single guys and if a single guy interests you, just message them, (can't fecking believe I just said that, but I did).

"I would love to see the look on my teenage daughter's face when I ask her to make herself scarce for a couple of hours to accommodate a heavy bout of anal wrecking.

Otherwise let's be clear- huge numbers of single males are married and infidelity is as old as time itself. "

And I would have to state a preference for meeting at hotels as well. So much more exciting.

Sex without the hassle of housework.

Just my opinion.

You do get a lot of single guys in here that are genuine,and lots that throw there toys out there prams if they dont get there own way.but it can also be lots of single girls and couples that can pick or choose

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would love to see the look on my teenage daughter's face when I ask her to make herself scarce for a couple of hours to accommodate a heavy bout of anal wrecking.

Otherwise let's be clear- huge numbers of single males are married and infidelity is as old as time itself.

And I would have to state a preference for meeting at hotels as well. So much more exciting.

Sex without the hassle of housework.

Just my opinion. "

Haha, I'll need to remember that, although sometimes the pre-meet clean is as satisfying as the meet itself! Haha!

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

High tension topic

I suppose there are lots of guys that perfectly fit the OP description.

But not all of us are bad don't paint us all with the same brush.

Using babe and hun

absolutely spot on

I'm sure there are some right wallopers on here, men and women.

As a straight woman, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the single men

Finally, can I just put in a good word for pussydestroyer69.

He's a lovely bloke and when not destroying pussy enjoys Bake Off and collecting stamps.

"I'm sure there are some right wallopers on here, men and women.

As a straight woman, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the single men "

Awww...nice as always

"I actually disagree with this post 90% of the single blokes we speak to couldn't be further from your description. It infuriates me slightly the amount of single guy bashing posts we get on the forums not a week goes by that they don't get some kind of backlash on this site. We are primarily all here for the same reason yet they constantly get treated as second class.

Good Luck.

"

As a single guy I do put down that I can accommodate, however I'm also a single father for half the week and I am incredibly wary about who I invite into our home, even days when my little one is with her mum. So for me whilst I advise I accommodate it's going to have to be with someone I trust incredibly well.

Using babe and hun

I definitely do not fall in any of those brackets. X

Using babe and hun

I definitely do not fall in any of those brackets. X"

Well said.

I fall into nearly all of them but I am totally unrepentant.

The wank club is looking a much more attractive a proposition tho.

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

You shouldn't judge the minority by the majority, it's the same as couples and single females some are genuine a lot are not. Just unfortunately the percentage of single guys is higher!

S

Using babe and hun

I hear what youre saying ..

However ,how many "single male " ranting posts do we need too hear. ?

Let people make their own paths on Fab and learn from their mistakes.

You have filters on your profile which can eliminate the so called "chaff" you speak of.

Using babe and hun

I hear what youre saying ..

However ,how many "single male " ranting posts do we need too hear. ?

Let people make their own paths on Fab and learn from their mistakes.

You have filters on your profile which can eliminate the so called "chaff" you speak of.

"

Well, I haven't carried out a scientific evaluation but the general consensus is that we need at least 5 a day to remind us we exist at the very bottom rung of the fabswingers hierarchy.

But the clubs love us dearly. After all, single males subsidise all that couples fun.

"But the clubs love us dearly. After all, single males subsidise all that couples fun. "

One of these days, I'm going to post a list of the reasons I won't go to clubs. That'll be on the list somewhere.

stirling

More posts about the mythical filter that can keep in the genuine non accommodating single fathers but keep out the waves of eejits we encounter!

We are all on here for our own reasons and doing our own thing it will be for some and not for others you just have to take it for what it is and most importantly have some fun

By *ilverknight500Man  over a year ago

ellon

Good Luck.

"

ellon

Good Luck.

"

ellon

I couldn't agree more with this well done , there is a lot quick to judge and doesn't keep an open mind ? As a single on here I find it very tough as I am genuine looking for mutual fun no strings but I come across nice polite and like a gent but either get nothing back or just no thanks after putting a lot of effort in to coming across properly like what most ask ??

Feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall on here?? Not fun.... like it supposed to be? Hello all...

Good Luck.

"

"We are all on here for our own reasons and doing our own thing it will be for some and not for others you just have to take it for what it is and most importantly have some fun"

Oh come on, stop being angry about single males. We all know there are legions of them who can't read, can't write and don't care who they offend. But it's like complaining about the weather. It won't change anything. I will buy you lunch somewhere nice when you next visit Glasgow and you can tell me all about the worst offenders.

"We are all on here for our own reasons and doing our own thing it will be for some and not for others you just have to take it for what it is and most importantly have some fun

Oh come on, stop being angry about single males. We all know there are legions of them who can't read, can't write and don't care who they offend. But it's like complaining about the weather. It won't change anything. I will buy you lunch somewhere nice when you next visit Glasgow and you can tell me all about the worst offenders. "

Be warned, he'll be paying using Luncheon Vouchers to pay.

"We are all on here for our own reasons and doing our own thing it will be for some and not for others you just have to take it for what it is and most importantly have some fun

Oh come on, stop being angry about single males. We all know there are legions of them who can't read, can't write and don't care who they offend. But it's like complaining about the weather. It won't change anything. I will buy you lunch somewhere nice when you next visit Glasgow and you can tell me all about the worst offenders.

Be warned, he'll be paying using Luncheon Vouchers to pay. "

Correct.

» Add a new message to this topic