FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Anyone ever had a message

Anyone ever had a message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anny77 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

That just launched into an attack on your gender? I got emailed yesterday by someone (I know I can't name names) that seemed to hold me personally accountable for every wrong that had ever been committed against her even though I've never met her

We're going on a date next week kidding x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

She's right, It's all your fault

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That just launched into an attack on your gender? I got emailed yesterday by someone (I know I can't name names) that seemed to hold me personally accountable for every wrong that had ever been committed against her even though I've never met her

We're going on a date next week kidding x "

Crazy crazy lady.... RUN FAST

glasgow

"She's right, It's all your fault "

That's beside the point

glasgow

"That just launched into an attack on your gender? I got emailed yesterday by someone (I know I can't name names) that seemed to hold me personally accountable for every wrong that had ever been committed against her even though I've never met her

Crazy crazy lady.... RUN FAST "

No need! She doesn't even know me

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

No need! She doesn't even know me "

You hope lol

glasgow

You hope lol "

Shit!!!

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

You hope lol

Shit!!!"

Ohhhhhhhh Dannnny...........

glasgow

You hope lol

Shit!!!

Ohhhhhhhh Dannnny........... "

Nothing moving house won't solve

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

did she just message you out the blue? or was it a reply to your message?

By *lasgowman101Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just had the same as you. Because I can't accommodate at the moment(I've become a carer for a terminally ill family member) a certain woman on here launched into a tirade that I must be cheating, my friends on here are mugs, I'm sad for not having my own place(she went slightly quiet after I told her I had my own home previously) then refused to apologise when I pulled her up. No need for some poor manners for whatever reason

glasgow

"did she just message you out the blue? or was it a reply to your message?"

Out of the blue.

glasgow

"Just had the same as you. Because I can't accommodate at the moment(I've become a carer for a terminally ill family member) a certain woman on here launched into a tirade that I must be cheating, my friends on here are mugs, I'm sad for not having my own place(she went slightly quiet after I told her I had my own home previously) then refused to apologise when I pulled her up. No need for some poor manners for whatever reason"

Sorry to hear that man. That's shocking.

I think my motto is : real life comes first!

Glasgow

"did she just message you out the blue? or was it a reply to your message?

Out of the blue."

Sort of, messaged her a couple of months back, as her profile said she was looking for a social meet and she replied she wasn't interested as I couldn't accomodate, so it was left at that. This morning I checked my messages and she said anyone who meets me is a mug, I must be a cheat as I don't accom. I explained I have some friends on here who don't think that, and I got the tirade of they are mugs, I'm sad as I'm 39 and don't have my own place, I'm must be cheating as over 95% of cheats on here can't accom etc. She is always on about 'haters' on her status update so think she has made a bit of a name of herself as a cheeky cow

glasgow

Wondering if it's the same person

Take 1 Bunny... Take 1 pot....fill with water and boil....then run like feck

Glasgow

"Wondering if it's the same person"

Could possibly be

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Those types of message to me say more about the sender than anything else .

Good to out the cracks pots from the off lol .

Fortunately lots of lovely folks on here so don't give the others any thought what so ever.

If messages abusive is definitely report . If just talking complete shite then the block button is your friend

Glasgow

"Those types of message to me say more about the sender than anything else .

Fortunately lots of lovely folks on here so don't give the others any thought what so ever.

If messages abusive is definitely report . If just talking complete shite then the block button is your friend "

She was downright nasty, and the only reason I got the abuse is that I can't accom. She is always ranting about her 'haters' on her status updates, and If she behaves the way she has towards me, I'm not at all surprised

"Just had the same as you. Because I can't accommodate at the moment(I've become a carer for a terminally ill family member) a certain woman on here launched into a tirade that I must be cheating, my friends on here are mugs, I'm sad for not having my own place(she went slightly quiet after I told her I had my own home previously) then refused to apologise when I pulled her up. No need for some poor manners for whatever reason

I think my motto is : real life comes first!"

Many of us have kids and complicated lives that we choose not to accommodate. I personally think if I meet at organised socials and Cj's/clubs it's safer. Plus you don't have to worry about trying to get them to leave Michelle does that for you when she starts playing my way on repeat ha ha

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If messages abusive is definitely report . If just talking complete shite then the block button is your friend

She was downright nasty, and the only reason I got the abuse is that I can't accom. She is always ranting about her 'haters' on her status updates, and If she behaves the way she has towards me, I'm not at all surprised"

shocking but if its the profile I suspect it is then not entirly surprised either .

Glasgow

She was downright nasty, and the only reason I got the abuse is that I can't accom. She is always ranting about her 'haters' on her status updates, and If she behaves the way she has towards me, I'm not at all surprisedshocking but if its the profile I suspect it is then not entirly surprised either ."

. It's a name of something you may have for breakfast or with tea

She was downright nasty, and the only reason I got the abuse is that I can't accom. She is always ranting about her 'haters' on her status updates, and If she behaves the way she has towards me, I'm not at all surprisedshocking but if its the profile I suspect it is then not entirly surprised either .. It's a name of something you may have for breakfast or with tea "

thought that

Glasgow

"Just had the same as you. Because I can't accommodate at the moment(I've become a carer for a terminally ill family member) a certain woman on here launched into a tirade that I must be cheating, my friends on here are mugs, I'm sad for not having my own place(she went slightly quiet after I told her I had my own home previously) then refused to apologise when I pulled her up. No need for some poor manners for whatever reason

I think my motto is : real life comes first!"

Cheers for that. Good man

Also some think its okay to give out abuse yet not talk about it but word does get around

Glasgow

True. Want to say thanks for the messages of support and for reassuring me that there are some nice folk on here.

"True. Want to say thanks for the messages of support and for reassuring me that there are some nice folk on here. "
your welcome and yes there is xxx

The daily abuse on the forums that single guys get is getting ridiculous

Where as the more I hear about some single chicks is shocking!!

Why would someone out the blue message a stranger and tear strips of him because he can't accom?

Some chicks seriously need to take a look at themselves

Obviously no life of their own

Keyboard warriors

Sad really

Glasgow

"The daily abuse on the forums that single guys get is getting ridiculous

Why would someone out the blue message a stranger and tear strips of him because he can't accom?

Some chicks seriously need to take a look at themselves.

Keyboard warriors

Sad really "

True, thanks for the acknowledgement

You dodged a bullet

Glasgow

"You dodged a bullet "

It definately seems that way

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

There are many reasons people don't or can't accommodate. The abusive messages received by this particular member is why they're banned from the forums.

I've spoken to and met some of the people on this thread and they are the nicest people I know. No one needs to justify why they can't accommodate as the circumstances are not important. Not everyone on here is a cheat.

I've been on the receiving end of this member's malicious messages both on here and off the site. They are delusional and won't accept what I said to them. Report and block is the only solution.

And yes this member has even blamed me for warning people not to meet them.

"There are many reasons people don't or can't accommodate. The abusive messages received by this particular member is why they're banned from the forums.

I've spoken to and met some of the people on this thread and they are the nicest people I know. No one needs to justify why they can't accommodate as the circumstances are not important. Not everyone on here is a cheat.

I've been on the receiving end of this member's malicious messages both on here and off the site. They are delusional and won't accept what I said to them. Report and block is the only solution.

And yes this member has even blamed me for warning people not to meet them."

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Nope cant say i have

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"The daily abuse on the forums that single guys get is getting ridiculous

Some chicks seriously need to take a look at themselves

Keyboard warriors

Sad really "

this wont be liked the answer is because fems are in god mode on fab because a very high percentage allow them to behave how they want in order to possibly maybe hopefully get a meet.

you read all the time fems have all the power on fab bla bla bla. They simply dont they only have power when its given. Maybe if folk stopped placing them on a pedastal they would realise they are just mortal

Clearly she knows you well already

Xx

There's always a back story to strange behaviour like this. Most likely, it's something going on in their lives that's impacting on their mental health. On a site where you don't know them, you are anonymous and are never going to meet them, you'll never know why. Or probably, care.

Not all females on Fab are on Goddess mode, some of us appreciate that we are mere mortals with stretch marks, perhaps carrying a few pounds more and in no way the personification of feminine beauty. Conversely not all single guys are rampant future sex offenders with the social skills of a rattlesnake.

There are male and females on here who could do with lessons in good manners and basic decency towards fellow site members, much the same in life. If a female member has been as abusive as the OP suggests deleting, blocking and reporting might well be the best tact. Her attitude and approach says more about her than the OP's perceived shortcomings in not being able to accommodate.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

You don't have any rabbits do you?

Meant to add but pressed 'send' instead....what was said in 'her' messages is not acceptable, personal problems or not.

There are most certainly nice people here and most ladies I know from here are not divas. Just keep sifting out the dross.

Glasgow

Like I've said I didn't do anything and never expected to have anything as bad as I did today. Don't get a great deal or responses or messages, but if I have and the people haven't been interested, I've had the like of thanks but no thanks, sorry but not what I'm looking for, all very polite- but a load of insults PURELY because I can't accommodate was a shocker

Paisley

The pen is mightier than the sword! It can hurt without drawing blood!

Unfortunately words hurt and they can't be unheard/unread the damage is done.

Sending hugs to anyone that needs them. xxx

glasgow

"Clearly she knows you well already

Xx"

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

It's happened before on and off of fab and it will no doubt happen again. Don't let it bother you and don't feel you need to explain your circumstances to anyone. Self appointed vigilante/s

"Not all females on Fab are on Goddess mode, some of us appreciate that we are mere mortals with stretch marks, perhaps carrying a few pounds more and in no way the personification of feminine beauty. Conversely not all single guys are rampant future sex offenders with the social skills of a rattlesnake.

There are male and females on here who could do with lessons in good manners and basic decency towards fellow site members, much the same in life. If a female member has been as abusive as the OP suggests deleting, blocking and reporting might well be the best tact. Her attitude and approach says more about her than the OP's perceived shortcomings in not being able to accommodate."

Well said fem...not all chicks on here act like that...

God I'm only here to get a decent shag!!

"The pen is mightier than the sword! It can hurt without drawing blood!

Sending hugs to anyone that needs them. xxx"

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me.

Or something like that....

glasgow

Or something like that.... "

That's the one

Think its clear from this post that people have had enough of it and aint going to sit back and take it no more which is good might change some attitudes

Just block her move on don't let the idiots ruin it

Or something like that....

That's the one "

Did something mention whips and chains

Lol

glasgow

"Just block her move on don't let the idiots ruin it"

just did it

Paisley

Oooh whips and chains.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Oooh whips and chains.

"

Need to form an orderly queue .

glasgow

The messages got so boring and samey I just had to put an end to it...

I'm joining that queue!

By *laireandjamieCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

"Just had the same as you. Because I can't accommodate at the moment(I've become a carer for a terminally ill family member) a certain woman on here launched into a tirade that I must be cheating, my friends on here are mugs, I'm sad for not having my own place(she went slightly quiet after I told her I had my own home previously) then refused to apologise when I pulled her up. No need for some poor manners for whatever reason"

The assumptions folk make on here..............grrrrr

Glasgow

Unbelievable! I've just looked at my messages and the member who sent me abusive messsages, sent me another using a couples profile and accussed me of feeling sorry for myself, being pathetic because I've posted on the forum, what she has said and the way she has behaved. She has no idea or seems to deluded to realise that abusing folk for no reason is unacceptable- I've reported it and blocked her.

I think fab is like any part of life there will be people we like people we don't and so on if someone messages you and you don't like it block them move on as we are never all going to get on it's just life

Maybe it's my ex wife, and she thought you were me?

Seriously, though, it does sound like a worrying situation. I would be concerned that she did know me, in the real world. There is a female out there who did blame me for her downfall at work, despite evidence to the contrary, and I had to move to another work location, and change phone numbers, to stop threats and harrassment. It was very frightening for me and my family for a while.

glasgow

It sounds like she blames everyone but herself

"It sounds like she blames everyone but herself"

Very much so. She even threatened the members of the dsciplinary panel when she was dismissed!

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Not on here but recently was targeted by a troll on facebook page who accused me of being sexist, racist, an idiot and clueless... was not fun

Paisley

I too had an issue on a Facebook group. The mods soon sorted the issue and others were able to corroborate what I was saying and that I wasn't a fraud. It's hurtful when it comes from a support group.

I had a random messaging people on my verification list telling them I was his fiancee and I was 26... eejit honestly xx

glasgow

"I had a random messaging people on my verification list telling them I was his fiancee and I was 26... eejit honestly xx"

Mental!!!

Not that I'm saying you couldn't pass for 26...

By *andCforfunCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

"I had a random messaging people on my verification list telling them I was his fiancee and I was 26... eejit honestly xx"

Yeah I've had the same when I was on my singles profile some guy messaging my veris saying I was his cheating slut girlfriend! I soon sent him a message and put him straight then blocked.

Buttons

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

It seems there are too many psychos about, I'm hiding my veris.

"I had a random messaging people on my verification list telling them I was his fiancee and I was 26... eejit honestly xx

Yeah I've had the same when I was on my singles profile some guy messaging my veris saying I was his cheating slut girlfriend! I soon sent him a message and put him straight then blocked.

Buttons "

That's utterly insane. What do they hope to achieve by doing that? That it might miraculously come true??

Paisley

"I had a random messaging people on my verification list telling them I was his fiancee and I was 26... eejit honestly xx

Mental!!!

Not that I'm saying you couldn't pass for 26..."

You want a spade!

» Add a new message to this topic