FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does having a lot put folk off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im961Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Doesn't bother me. Love meeting a female who's not afraid to enjoy herself, someone who knows what she's wants!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really no-one elses business how many you have, anyone who judges a person in such a manner isnt someone worth engaging with in our opinion.

By *im961Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

"Really no-one elses business how many you have, anyone who judges a person in such a manner isnt someone worth engaging with in our opinion. "

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Not everyone displays their verifications so you would never truly know how many anyway.

Not really, as most people like myself don't display all veris xx

I'm a total hypocrite, I love reading them but mine are MY business lol

Some women put "I won't go with anyone who has lots of veri's" which might be off-putting for some who do have lots.

Edin

"I'm a total hypocrite, I love reading them but mine are MY business lol "

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Some are just social verifications do you can't judge solely on number.

"Some women put "I won't go with anyone who has lots of veri's" which might be off-putting for some who do have lots. "

Seriously why would you give a flying fuck? If someone is going to make a judgement on you as a person based soleley upon the number of people who have acknowledges they have met you in person.....why give a rats arse if they find it "off-putting"?

Edin

"Some women put "I won't go with anyone who has lots of veri's" which might be off-putting for some who do have lots.

Seriously why would you give a flying fuck? If someone is going to make a judgement on you as a person based soleley upon the number of people who have acknowledges they have met you in person.....why give a rats arse if they find it "off-putting"?"

I like reading them gives u an idea of what ppl like.. I need to get some more .. And will post them all this time round

We have some but not all play meets,some are from socials

By *untimefrankie001Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Cant afford to that fuss to be honest

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

No because on my couple profile I had a lot from parties and socials that I had held.

I do scrutinise exactly who has verified people though

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Does having a lot put folk off? "
did you set yourself a target of how many you would meet when you joined?

Honestly its upto each individual who and how often they want to meet its why were all here after all

Nope

But if I'm totally honest I'm more if folk have met certain people or places it can put me off

"I'm a total hypocrite, I love reading them but mine are MY business lol "
this

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

It matters as much as age and size

By *oakeyCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

It can be a bit intimadating for a couple new to the scene to see other couples with lots of experience. However experience has it own benefits.

In terms of single guys it can put us off. We declined to meet a guy who had met someone with a high number of verifications for bareback sex in the back of a van.

Verifications mean hee haw to me.

I mean cmon on ....... some are just hilarious and cringeworthy.

I make my own mind up about ppl if/when I meet them and won't be swayed by others opinions.

"Verifications mean hee haw to me.

I mean cmon on ....... some are just hilarious and cringeworthy.

I make my own mind up about ppl if/when I meet them and won't be swayed by others opinions. "

Bang on the money

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

A lot of verifications from socials, fine..

A lot with some from socials, some repeat veri's, fine..

A lot of play veri's but over a lengthy period onsite, fine. A couple in a relationship probably have sex more..

A lot of graphic veri's in a short period of time, puts me off...

Verifications mentioning bareback, from barebackers, no chance..

Veri's from minging, known cumbuckets I wouldn't touch with a bargepole, no danger..

"A lot of verifications from socials, fine..

A lot of play veri's but over a lengthy period onsite, fine. A couple in a relationship probably have sex more..

Veri's from minging, known cumbuckets I wouldn't touch with a bargepole, no danger.."

Jesus H that is scathing lol

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I've reached a point where I do my own thing. Sometimes I show them, sometimes I don't. I used to be firmly in the I think they are tacky camp but some can be quite amusing too.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Some women put "I won't go with anyone who has lots of veri's" which might be off-putting for some who do have lots. "

But then some of those have dozens themself

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Nope

But if I'm totally honest I'm more if folk have met certain people or places it can put me off

"

I'm the same x

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Veri's from minging, known cumbuckets I wouldn't touch with a bargepole, no danger..

Jesus H that is scathing lol"

"Some are just social verifications do you can't judge solely on number. "

Jesus H that is scathing lol

"

Well said though

Have quite a few verifications but as my profile is just over a year old, most verifications are from a few years back so they verified my new profile at the time.

Most are socials anyways but if people don't want to know because they think it's a lot of verifications then its cool, I don't judge people that way and if they do then I'm sure they will find someone else

"Have quite a few verifications but as my profile is just over a year old, most verifications are from a few years back so they verified my new profile at the time.

Most are socials anyways but if people don't want to know because they think it's a lot of verifications then its cool, I don't judge people that way and if they do then I'm sure they will find someone else "

Same here. I have many but most are socials

By *uzzyDuck75Man  over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

A fair few of mine are from socials. It does bother me how many people have although unfortunately I was told be a woman who I was chatting to for a couple of weeks that I was too active (I only wish, lol) for her which is fine as it's her choice.

"Some are just social verifications do you can't judge solely on number. "

My thoughts exactly. Quite a few of ours are social meets. But lots doesn't necessarily put us off. TBF don't really notice the number.

[Removed by poster at 20/09/17 15:18:49]

"A fair few of mine are from socials. It does bother me how many people have although unfortunately I was told be a woman who I was chatting to for a couple of weeks that I was too active (I only wish, lol) for her which is fine as it's her choice. "

well said Ollief and take it as her loss.

If you have a lot of verification it could be that your a kl guy and people want your company even in a social capacity.

I'm usually asked to small parties to stand in the corner and get the parted started and when the fun is about to start, they throw me out onto the flowerbeds

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"A fair few of mine are from socials. It does bother me how many people have although unfortunately I was told be a woman who I was chatting to for a couple of weeks that I was too active (I only wish, lol) for her which is fine as it's her choice.

If you have a lot of verification it could be that your a kl guy and people want your company even in a social capacity.

I'm usually asked to small parties to stand in the corner and get the parted started and when the fun is about to start, they throw me out onto the flowerbeds "

Sheesh horsey talking sense I'm off to buy a lotto ticket seen as I thought more chance of winning that then me agreeing horsey sane ha

"A fair few of mine are from socials. It does bother me how many people have although unfortunately I was told be a woman who I was chatting to for a couple of weeks that I was too active (I only wish, lol) for her which is fine as it's her choice.

I'm usually asked to small parties to stand in the corner and get the parted started and when the fun is about to start, they throw me out onto the flowerbeds

Sheesh horsey talking sense I'm off to buy a lotto ticket seen as I thought more chance of winning that then me agreeing horsey sane ha "

I always take sane, some people like my opinion and some don't. Suppose its the same for everyone's opinion right enough, some agree, some don't.

Anyways I have verifications displayed and some hidden, Don't want there being too many lollllllllllll

To be honest i really can't see what use they are ( i know people use to gauge others ) as these days you can hide them and the site gives you a tick and lets you know how many they have meet ie fem , male , cpl's tv/cd .

An on the other hand there will be people saying its upto them to decide if they wish to show or not ( fully understand this and i agree with them there , A bit like the pics scenario )

So to save all the opinions best just get rid off them full stop cause then you can find out for yourself what the person is like face to face.

» Add a new message to this topic