FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What's up with them

What's up with them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Those guys that constantly mail and be creepy with females and don't get a reply then send abuse messages ruin it for us good guys actual guys using this site being polite and just want genuine fun but it's wasted with these accounts that get creepy I know this has probably been mentioned loads of times but just saying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Time and time again, the phrase 'ruining it for others' gets bandied about on the forum. I don't believe that for a minute.

Good people stand out like a beacon amongst the dross.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't give it a minutes thought, don't worry what other people are like on the site just focus on being decent at all times yourself

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Lol these posts just scream look what a great guy I am. I really get your struggle girls pick me pick me.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Lol these posts just scream look what a great guy I am. I really get your struggle girls pick me pick me."

"Time and time again, the phrase 'ruining it for others' gets bandied about on the forum. I don't believe that for a minute.

Good people stand out like a beacon amongst the dross."

totally agree

there's numpties and asshole son here and they are eventually found out and genuine, true people will become more apparent. Just always be yourself and they will come

ffs, Im away to watch field of dreams again

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Block button comes in handy.

"Time and time again, the phrase 'ruining it for others' gets bandied about on the forum."

It's easier to blame others than accept responsibility for their own failings

Its basically if you can treat a girl with respect,even thow its a sex and swinging site .and if I meet anyone regardless were about I don't paint a target on them or treat like a piece of meet ,,if it hapens its a bonus,but if it doesn't its not the end of the world,at least you make a good friend

There's a great example ,I was in a club on Saturday night,and a girl came up to myself and introduced her self to me,and apologized to my face ,as previously she was giving myself abuse ,which to my surprise she thought I was some one else,and she has never met or spoken to myself until Saturday night

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Time and time again, the phrase 'ruining it for others' gets bandied about on the forum.

It's easier to blame others than accept responsibility for their own failings "

Very true

» Add a new message to this topic