FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Deletions

Deletions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's with folk delete a message without reading or looking at a profile

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's with folk delete a message without reading or looking at a profile"

Because we can

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fair answer

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

sometimes if there are 70 odd messages it's easier to delete and start again trying to stay on top of mail

By *litter and GrumpCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Sometimes if it's someone u have crossed paths with before and u know u would have no interest in it's easier to just erase it than go through meaningless response

Coz in here you cani win at times i have had it pointed out to me ..well you havnt deleted my message so you must be intrested ..so seems some guys take a delete as a no thanks...others take offence ..its fab and never an easy answer to wats right & wats not ..crazy world at tines

This may be hard to believe because I am a woman but this has happened to me a lot. I guess you can't assume everyone wants to read your message and talk to you, with a view to meeting. Unfortunately that's Fab for you.

How do you know they never read it after it's deleted?

How do you know they never looked at your profile and thought..nope not for me

You can put your filter on to make you not show up in looked at me

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

A lot of people may be known by reputation so if you see a message from them it just gets deleted.

Because a lot of the time I don't even need to open it to know all it says is "Hey howz u's!?".

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

We do this if they have not read profile or disrespected our wishes on profile!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

if its a short message it doesnt need to be opend and many perve profiles ninja style.

As for folk deleting take it as a not interested

"This may be hard to believe because I am a woman but this has happened to me a lot. I guess you can't assume everyone wants to read your message and talk to you, with a view to meeting. Unfortunately that's Fab for you."

You are right...it's hard to believe. I won't.

"This may be hard to believe because I am a woman but this has happened to me a lot. I guess you can't assume everyone wants to read your message and talk to you, with a view to meeting. Unfortunately that's Fab for you.

You are right...it's hard to believe. I won't."

Sorry to disappoint lol but it is true. Why would I lie about something like that?

"This may be hard to believe because I am a woman but this has happened to me a lot. I guess you can't assume everyone wants to read your message and talk to you, with a view to meeting. Unfortunately that's Fab for you.

Sorry to disappoint lol but it is true. Why would I lie about something like that?"

Not disbelieving. Just incredulous. You can mail me any time.

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

how do you know that they haven't looked at your profile and thought nope not for us.site supporters can hide themselves from being seen on the who looked at me bit,infact most women do this aswell as couples.

By *appy876Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I agree lots of woman on here think they get lots of messages so they can pick and choose and because men over 50 like have no chance lol but we keep trying lol

Sorry to disappoint lol but it is true. Why would I lie about something like that?

Not disbelieving. Just incredulous. You can mail me any time. "

Lol

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I once helped a galpal join Fab. Within minutes of setting up her account she was inundated with mail from fellas, some not even in the same area.

I showed her how to use her filters, but a few days later she called needing help. When I finally got to her house I was astonished by the amount of nails she had, even using her filters. The best solution was to either bulk delete mails or pick a few nearby that met her criteria - if she hadn’t it would’ve taken an army of secretaries to answer the mails. As she was only a casual user she found it too heavy to log in & be swamped by so many mails that she decided to leave. It was a shame because she’d heard so many good things from me about Fab that she thought it would be fun to chat socially, have the odd Meet & widen her social friends. Alas, her idea of being a casual visitor to Fab & dipping a tie in the water wasn’t to be.

So... keep in mind that the women on Fab get far more mail from the guys, than guys do from the gals.

"

So... keep in mind that the women on Fab get far more mail from the guys, than guys do from the gals. "

To be honest, if I got an unsolicited message from a woman on here, I'd probably assume it was a fake account set up by a bloke and delete it.

I don't think there's any problem with someone deleting a message without reading it.

They have their reasons and good for them. it doesn't mean its bad for you as in something wrong just might not be the right time etc...

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"

So... keep in mind that the women on Fab get far more mail from the guys, than guys do from the gals.

To be honest, if I got an unsolicited message from a woman on here, I'd probably assume it was a fake account set up by a bloke and delete it. "

Lol

By *arried adventurers!Couple  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

We get the same couple of guys messaging us over and over...... i always replied with a polite no thanks but they don't get the hint so now I just delete as soon as I see their monthly message to us lol x

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"We get the same couple of guys messaging us over and over...... i always replied with a polite no thanks but they don't get the hint so now I just delete as soon as I see their monthly message to us lol x"

Would they be copy and paste messages too

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Because when a random guy messages an impersonal message where the first words are "wud luv to suk u", then you needn't read the message nor profile. Delete and block

Because they have absolutely no interest in meeting or chatting to the sender. Disputes them sending the same message time and time again.

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Same ....if u have had message before and relpied no thanks and see same sender with begining that i have read before i will delete x

"What's with folk delete a message without reading or looking at a profile

Because they have absolutely no interest in meeting or chatting to the sender. Disputes them sending the same message time and time again. "

Disputes?!

I meant despite