FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Guys offering to anonymously text wife for meet

Guys offering to anonymously text wife for meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dam36 OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hi, I was mesaaging a guy from East Lothian the other weekend. We got chatting about a few things and he suggested that he could text my wife (making it look as though he had text the her by mistake) then try to charm her into meeting him for some fun.

I declined at that time but I'm now interested to follow this up. I can't remember the guys profile name but if you are reading this get in touch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So...if or when your wife actually falls for this she's basically up for having an affair behind your back?

Really...have you thought this through?

Honestly the level of stupid in this site sometimes

I smell divorce...

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

If my husband tried to set me up in that way I'd hack his balls off with a wooden spoon! You hoping to catch her out cheating or use it as a gateway to get her swinging?

What ever your motive it's twisted and total train wreak in the making .Man up and talk to her yourself and stop playing stupid game's .

Giving her own private number out to a total random ...you have no right that's her own personal contact . You clearly have no respect for her . Who her number is given to is down to her NOT anyone else . Total invasion of her privacy.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hi, I was mesaaging a guy from East Lothian the other weekend. We got chatting about a few things and he suggested that he could text my wife (making it look as though he had text the her by mistake) then try to charm her into meeting him for some fun.

I declined at that time but I'm now interested to follow this up. I can't remember the guys profile name but if you are reading this get in touch."

So... You chat to some random guy 'the other weekend' and you decide that it is a good idea to give your wife's personal number to a complete stranger! To god knows what purpose

Is the next step, telling him where's she is shopping to 'turn on the charms' face to face?! Rhetorical question.

You clearly have no respect for your wife and her safety!

'You' can do what you like on here, but messing with someone else's safety is really not on in my opinion

Lololllll

There are some right dafties on fab, when I'm bored I come in here and have a laugh, a giggle, shock, some I ageee with and some like this I think what a complete idiot thing to try and do.

I hope you find the guy and yiu both go ahead as I'm sure it won't work out.

I don't know you but by all accounts you don't deserve her

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Hi, I was mesaaging a guy from East Lothian the other weekend. We got chatting about a few things and he suggested that he could text my wife (making it look as though he had text the her by mistake) then try to charm her into meeting him for some fun.

I declined at that time but I'm now interested to follow this up. I can't remember the guys profile name but if you are reading this get in touch."

Top candidate for this year's Darwin Award

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

WOW !!!!! Just WOW

"If my husband tried to set me up in that way I'd hack his balls off with a wooden spoon! You hoping to catch her out cheating or use it as a gateway to get her swinging?

What ever your motive it's twisted and total train wreak in the making .Man up and talk to her yourself and stop playing stupid game's .

Giving her own private number out to a total random ...you have no right that's her own personal contact . You clearly have no respect for her . Who her number is given to is down to her NOT anyone else . Total invasion of her privacy.

"

Don't hold back Temp, say what you feel

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"If my husband tried to set me up in that way I'd hack his balls off with a wooden spoon! You hoping to catch her out cheating or use it as a gateway to get her swinging?

Don't hold back Temp, say what you feel "

Ohh god ..Dont encourage her

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Don't hold back Temp, say what you feel "

That WAS me holding back pmsl x

"

Don't hold back Temp, say what you feel

That WAS me holding back pmsl x"

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

"So...if or when your wife actually falls for this she's basically up for having an affair behind your back?

Really...have you thought this through?

Honestly the level of stupid in this site sometimes "

Thanks got to be a wind-up....

I mean who the fook sends text these days....get Kik or Whatsapp like all modern people.

ffs daft

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

Sounds like he don't trust her and wants to see if she bites! scenario what if the said guy texts her and she don't tell hubby then said guy says he got no reply but they are really playing behind his back? And lets face it a lot of guys would not give the male half a 2nd thought. So how do you know she aint already doing it? have a nice day.....

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Thanks got to be a wind-up....

I mean who the fook sends text these days....get Kik or Whatsapp like all modern people.

ffs daft"

Well this escalated quickly haha bet the OP wished hed never said anything.

I totally agree with every single comment about this ! Its an absolute train wreck and even tho im single I can see this isnt going to end well.

This sounds like a modern day hitchcock film!!!

"This sounds like a modern day hitchcock film!!!"

Hitchcock didn't write it so am gonna claim the rights

"This sounds like a modern day hitchcock film!!!

Hitchcock didn't write it so am gonna claim the rights "

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Some things in life should remain a fantasy....and this is one!

I am all into loving and loving life, I always try to remain open minded even to things I don't get or understand but I am afraid this one smacks of disrespect and treating a woman as meat....swinging and sex should be a fanstasy for everyone, respecting each other always and communication and honest at the forefront always.

» Add a new message to this topic