FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > friends who are swingers

friends who are swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anybody got any?? , i mean friends you have known for years but not met on here or other websites.

we have a cpl who we are convinced are swingers , we have know them for years and recently they have became very friendly with us.

anytime they are with us they are talking about 3 somes 4 somes etc , a very dirt cpl and are open about it , sometimes they talk about swinging and having sex outside (something we like)......we are too so we are happy to chat about most things sexually.

2 weeks ago the mrs had a wee nite in the house with the ladies and got talking to the fem of the cpl we are talking about who said that her hubby thinks candy is the hottest of the friends and would say that he would love to f.uck her , candy then said that david (me) thinks that alana (her friend) is the one he likes the best because of her big boobs lol.

they are coming over on fri night (child free) and all the sexy textes have started already...now its not wee textes like (you look great and your boobs look great in that top)...its id love to see you naked and put choc sauce all over you lol....the women are worse in the men as they were chatting about it lol although the men would have no problem doing anything lol

we wouldnt say no to either of them and would happily have a 3 or 4 some with them

BUT are we reading the signals right because THEY are our friends????

sorry about the long winded thread but we are excited but also wary as we like them first as friends but as you can see from thier chats and texts they seem to be more than interseted to take things further

help please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great reply

yes we have two couples who were convinced are swingers..the flirting can be intense sometimes x

personally we would never mix swinging with our long term friends but each to their own and if are both up for it then enjoy x

Ttly agree thou it may be exciting ... Once u cross a line ur friendship changes into something else....a line that I wouldn't cross....but hey each to their own....

By *antaMan  over a year ago

Stirling/Alloa

im convinced my boss and his wife are swingers but not got any proof, he does go away on "holiday" with people he has never met in person before so for all i know he could very well be on this site lol

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

i had a meet and i didnt know but the lady was from my old street

[Removed by poster at 07/09/11 13:47:29]

aye brian u only met her cause of me they had no intentions of meeting u i talked them both round so dont know why your bragging

didnt sound to me he was bragging?

he simply stated he met someone from his own street..... he wasnt bragging.....bit of a personal issue me finks.....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

only 1 person bragging and it's not Lover

"only 1 person bragging and it's not Lover "

yip,,i agree xx

wish folk would take personal issues out the forum jeez

auds xx

think wat use want am def not bragging

"aye brian u only met her cause of me they had no intentions of meeting u i talked them both round so dont know why your bragging "

"great reply"

i might stop by...just say im a travelling slaesman who comes round selling energy....with my inbuilt dynamo hehehehee

Yeah Brian stop bragging! I hate big heads!

I reckon everyone in my street may be swingers. Either that or it's just me. They're always flirting or leaving the curtains open whilst they walk around naked by 'mistake'. Don't blame them tho. If i wasni me i'd do me

cheers for some of the replys , i think they are staying fri night so we will post what happens.

with beer vodka and aftershock involved , it could be a long ight though lol

excited as both are hot

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please keep any personal issues away from the forums please.

"cheers for some of the replys , i think they are staying fri night so we will post what happens. "

fook!!

can ye no invite them roon the night ....an masturbatin furiously here at the very thought o it !!

Hey! It can work the other way round too (as we have found!) we met a lovely couple and enjoyed some very sexy, fun and entertaining evenings trying out all different kinds of things (not always swinging!) we are now great and close friends, they mean alot to us.

"Hey! It can work the other way round too (as we have found!) we met a lovely couple and enjoyed some very sexy, fun and entertaining evenings trying out all different kinds of things (not always swinging!) we are now great and close friends, they mean alot to us. "

Was that you folks bungee-ing off the forth rail bridge? Im all for diffrent things but offt that looked nuts!!

Over the last two months I have become friends with a man who is a friend of my friend (If you see what I mean). He talked about his gf and I got the inkling they were swingers, but yesterday he just came out and said that she was very interested in swinging and was always talking about it, I'm pretty sure he was testing my reactions.

"Hey! It can work the other way round too (as we have found!) we met a lovely couple and enjoyed some very sexy, fun and entertaining evenings trying out all different kinds of things (not always swinging!) we are now great and close friends, they mean alot to us.

Was that you folks bungee-ing off the forth rail bridge? Im all for diffrent things but offt that looked nuts!! "

Haha, didn't think we had been spotted, can't get away with anything

» Add a new message to this topic