FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Nude saunas???

Nude saunas???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know of any saunas where u can go nude in Scotland?? I don’t know if any and wondered if anyone can help? After living in Germany for years this is now the only way I want to sauna - any help would be appreciated- thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone know any??

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

There's a naked swim in Glasgow on a Sunday evening that also has access to sauna, steam room etc.

Google is your friend.

D

"There's a naked swim in Glasgow on a Sunday evening that also has access to sauna, steam room etc.

Google is your friend.

D "

I have seen that o my problem is it’s an awkward time on a Sunday night - I’ll try it soon but looking for somewhere I can just pop in

"There's a naked swim in Glasgow on a Sunday evening that also has access to sauna, steam room etc.

Google is your friend.

D

I have seen that o my problem is it’s an awkward time on a Sunday night - I’ll try it soon but looking for somewhere I can just pop in "

Don't know of any others I'm afraid although we would be interested if you find any.

We also experienced it in Germany and having a sauna with swimming gear on now just feels so wrong!

D

Google is your friend.

D

I have seen that o my problem is it’s an awkward time on a Sunday night - I’ll try it soon but looking for somewhere I can just pop in

Don't know of any others I'm afraid although we would be interested if you find any.

We also experienced it in Germany and having a sauna with swimming gear on now just feels so wrong!

D "

I know nude is the only way!! I go to a place in Birmingham often that is a nude spa but not often enough - the feeling of being nude is great I just love naturism - have you been to Arlington baths?

Google is your friend.

D

D

I know nude is the only way!! I go to a place in Birmingham often that is a nude spa but not often enough - the feeling of being nude is great I just love naturism - have you been to Arlington baths? "

Not yet but it's on our to do list.

D

Google is your friend.

D

D

I know nude is the only way!! I go to a place in Birmingham often that is a nude spa but not often enough - the feeling of being nude is great I just love naturism - have you been to Arlington baths?

Not yet but it's on our to do list.

D "

Let me know when I’d love to accompany you both as first timers

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Google is your friend.

D

D "

Can you be as kind to recommend any places in Germany as I'm over there 3 or 4 times a year xx

Google is your friend.

D

D

Can you be as kind to recommend any places in Germany as I'm over there 3 or 4 times a year xx"

Liquidrom in Berlin.

D

I’ve been to Berlin but never there just normally use the hotel saunas and pools - imthey are always nude

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Had a couple of German girls in our gym sauna earlier this year, both were talking about ho uncomfortable they were with a towel on as they didn’t bring costumes, they would have had no complaints from me had they shed their towels, would be great if there were some around, amazed there aren’t some in big cities, we are so prudish in GB

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Google is your friend.

D "

Does it matter if i cant swim? Lol naked lessons? X

By *undeegregMan  over a year ago

Dundee

We go to a great one in southern Germany

Badeparadies Schwarzwald also been to the liquidrom in Berlin

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Is playing allowed in Liquidroom in Berlin?

"Is playing allowed in Liquidroom in Berlin? "

No. plenty of clubs in Berlin for that though.

stirling

"Is playing allowed in Liquidroom in Berlin?

No. plenty of clubs in Berlin for that though. "

Don’t think they’re the public saunas though, I know they’re quite liberal but don’t remember it being quite that liberal

Just wish the uk was as liberal- maybe I should open a nudist sauna/spa lol

stirling

"Just wish the uk was as liberal- maybe I should open a nudist sauna/spa lol "

I do think there would be a good turn out

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Just wish the uk was as liberal- maybe I should open a nudist sauna/spa lol "
I believe the uk is quite liberal the problem has been mentioned here predatory folk that equate nudity with sex

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

These exist in almost every city for gay men so I wonder why not for both sexes. I think it's a good business idea!

"These exist in almost every city for gay men so I wonder why not for both sexes. I think it's a good business idea!"

It would have to be done correctly so not to give it a seedy feel a genuine naturists spa

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

PMFJI,

Not in Scotland,

But Pennant Hall in North Wales has Bi nights

Might be worth checking out if you are travelling ?

Flames

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

The old baths in Greenock were great for saunas, nude or bathing costume, your choice. Went weekly as part of my hangover routine, but since the new baths opened, it's geared towards unisex bathing, so costumes all the time. I agree with a previous poster, feels so wrong, like showering with clothes on.

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"Does anyone know of any saunas where u can go nude in Scotland?? I don’t know if any and wondered if anyone can help? After living in Germany for years this is now the only way I want to sauna - any help would be appreciated- thanks. "

Only place I can think of is - the pipeworks in Glasgow

I think it’s near “slaters”

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

We would go if there was, must try Arlington sometime

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Does anyone know of any saunas where u can go nude in Scotland?? I don’t know if any and wondered if anyone can help? After living in Germany for years this is now the only way I want to sauna - any help would be appreciated- thanks.

I think it’s near “slaters”"

the op is straight, so somewhere else.

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"Does anyone know of any saunas where u can go nude in Scotland?? I don’t know if any and wondered if anyone can help? After living in Germany for years this is now the only way I want to sauna - any help would be appreciated- thanks.

I think it’s near “slaters”

the op is straight, so somewhere else."

Didn’t realise that

» Add a new message to this topic