FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Xmas Social

Xmas Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *argaid OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I just want to thank the organisers for a brilliant night filled with sound guys and gorgeous gals. I had a blast at this one. You got a great mix of folk, a good venue and did us all proud.

I didn't chat to near enough of you all, but I promise to next time xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Fantastic night. Met some really lovely people. Well done blossom and pin up!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes guys well done on a very successful night,both K and I had a really great night.Our only regret is not speaking to more of the sexy people we saw.

To the ones we did speak to hope you all went on to an even better night.

K&G xxx

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great night! Thank you x

Thank you Pinup and beardedblossom, it was a terrific night, i thoroughly enjoyed it, and was great to catch up with lots of friendly faces x

By *et Boy Jet GirlCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Thanks for a great night folks ..

Can say a FAB night was had by everyone .

Also a fab thank you to

pinup girl and _earded blossom for making this social happen xxx

Thank you K and K & J I had a great night.

You did well, the venue the food the raffle and the singer were all amazing. Oh and not to mention the DJ.

I’m just sorry I had to leave early.

By *oftSwingDuoCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

What a brilliant and well organised night!

Great to have a catch up with some of our favourite Fabbers, as well as being introduced to some lovely new faces.

Finally, hats off to Bearded, Blossom & PinUp for all the effort put into making the night run so smoothly.

What a great night was great to catch up with some old friends and meeting a few new people. Very big thank you to everyone involved in the planning of this great job guys xxx

By *atsnTitsCouple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

We had a ball. Was the perfect venue with a good mix of people. We had a great time. Feet are agony with all that dancing. Everyone looked awesome.

Well done guys and thanks for a brilliant night. Only complaint I have is no one has brought me breakfast in bed

Tits xxx

Yet another successful social night thanks to the organisers . We had a fab night and won a raffle prize ..woo hoo .

Look forward to 2018 and hopefully meet up with a few new sexy friends.

Have a merry Christmas and happy New year to all FAB friends Xxx Sam / mark

By *inUpGirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thank you everyone, so nice to hear that the planning paid off and everyone had a fabulous time.

I would just like to say a masaive thank you to our singer on the night, our resident fab dj and everyone that added a prize to our raffle.

I hope everyone of you have an amazing christmas and a fabulous new year.

Pinupgirl xxx

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

What a Fab Fab night! Well done K, K & J for putting on a great party. We appreciate all the hard work that went on in the background.

Met some lovely sexy peep's but missed out on a few we wanted to say hello to? hopefully next time.

Will need to get my eyes checked, couldn't tell if our raffle tickets were blue or grey!!

Thanks guys for putting the xmas social together

We had a great night catching up with friends and saying hello to some new 1s

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thank you everyone, so nice to hear that the planning paid off and everyone had a fabulous time.

I would just like to say a masaive thank you to our singer on the night, our resident fab dj and everyone that added a prize to our raffle.

I hope everyone of you have an amazing christmas and a fabulous new year.

Pinupgirl xxx"

Think K has said it all, but definately a huge thanks to the dj who stepped in at the last minute after ours went awol.

Great seeing everyone in all their party frocks and is sure there was a kilt in there somewhere

K xx

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Well done guys. Magic venue and I got to bore the pants off some lovely people...some no bad dancers out there too

Thanks to all involved in the organising and to the ones who helped on the night.

I even got a lovely compliment on my singing voice lol ( case of mistaken identity...needs specsavers ).

Good food great company and a fantastic night x

By *unshineShowers08Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks to K and J and PinUpGirl for the great night last night met some lovely folk and caught up with some good friends!

Just the drive home to come now

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'll echo all of the above comments. A great event, and well done and thank you to PU & BB.

For my first Fab do in Glasgow, thank you to all those I met and chatted to me. Not always easy for a single guy in a new group. Not sure I can remember all the names. I hope to meet you all again soon.

Red

(blue pinstripe jacket/white shirt)

By *teveandfionaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi there just wanted to say we had a great time our first social. Great music and people and special thanks to k for making us feel so welcome.

Look forward to our next Social

Steve & Fiona x

By *appyDeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

fantastic night ,great mix of fabbers and loads of delishious tasting ladies.Thanks to the sexy hosts .... And John for another night to remember

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Thank you guys for a great night. We had a fab time met some lovely new people as well as catching up with some old friends. T&S (black dress, paisley patterned shirt) xx

Thanks _inupgirl and blossom was great nite hope to meet use again xx

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Brilliant wee nite thoroughly enjoyed the evening catching up with some new friends (some long over due) and partying with old friends thanks pinup and B-blossom for all your hard work it was certainly appreciated. .stroll on the next 1

Glasgow

Just counted the money from the raffle... £277 which we’re giving to barnardos. Thanks very much to everyone n hope you guys that won something enjoy your prizes

K x

"Thank you guys for a great night. We had a fab time met some lovely new people as well as catching up with some old friends. T&S (black dress, paisley patterned shirt) xx"

Black dress with the front missing and the back wet lol xxx

Edin

"Thank you guys for a great night. We had a fab time met some lovely new people as well as catching up with some old friends. T&S (black dress, paisley patterned shirt) xx

Black dress with the front missing and the back wet lol xxx"

Hahahaha yip that’s the one

Sounds like a brilliant night, well done to everyone, gutted I missed this one, but looking forward to the next!

By *litter and GrumpCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Well what can I say. A awesome night from start to finish.

Great hosts, food, venue and people.

Danced night away and laughed more than we have in ages. Was great to catch up with some old friends and make some new ones.

Thanks to _earded blossom and pin up for another great night

Xxxx

By *litter and GrumpCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Brilliant wee nite thoroughly enjoyed the evening catching up with some new friends (some long over due) and partying with old friends thanks pinup and B-blossom for all your hard work it was certainly appreciated. .stroll on the next 1 "

Cheers for the dance, although I’m sure it was grugenly lol xxx

south east

"Brilliant wee nite thoroughly enjoyed the evening catching up with some new friends (some long over due) and partying with old friends thanks pinup and B-blossom for all your hard work it was certainly appreciated. .stroll on the next 1

Cheers for the dance, although I’m sure it was grugenly lol xxx"

Haha maybe at first but then the groove kicked in lol xx

"Brilliant wee nite thoroughly enjoyed the evening catching up with some new friends (some long over due) and partying with old friends thanks pinup and B-blossom for all your hard work it was certainly appreciated. .stroll on the next 1 "

Had a great night - thanks for being my chaperone and getting my arse over the door. And for putting up with my sore feet whinge!

Bx

Good to hear a fair bit of cash raised and for a good cause as well. Sounds like a great night was had by all and I missed a good one.

Really must try and get to the next one

"What a Fab Fab night! Well done K, K & J for putting on a great party. We appreciate all the hard work that went on in the background.

Met some lovely sexy peep's but missed out on a few we wanted to say hello to? hopefully next time.

Will need to get my eyes checked, couldn't tell if our raffle tickets were blue or grey!!

Was lovely seeing you both last night. Shame he was late arriving. Will catch up soon.

Bx

"

south east

"Brilliant wee nite thoroughly enjoyed the evening catching up with some new friends (some long over due) and partying with old friends thanks pinup and B-blossom for all your hard work it was certainly appreciated. .stroll on the next 1

Had a great night - thanks for being my chaperone and getting my arse over the door. And for putting up with my sore feet whinge!

Bx"

Was my pleasure sweetie xx

Was a great night - well done to the organisers and what a great amount raised for a worthwhile charity!

Hope to see some of you sexy peeps at the next social!

B&C x

"Thank you guys for a great night. We had a fab time met some lovely new people as well as catching up with some old friends. T&S (black dress, paisley patterned shirt) xx

Black dress with the front missing and the back wet lol xxx"

was the front missing???

I never..erm...noticed

Both had a great night and pulled a few shapes on the dance floor too. Was lucky enough to win a brilliant prize ( the prosecco was lovely drank it a Cjs later that night) thanks to the organisers and to everyone we chatted to xx

Had a great first social. We will be going to more in the future. Thanks so much pin up and breadedblossom and thank you to all the people we chatted to and made us feel welcome. If we did not get a chance to speak hopefully next time.

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Our second ever social and what a blast! A massive thank you and congratulations to the hosts, chapeau to the performers and lots of love to everyone for being so sexy, welcoming and friendly. Honestly, about the raffle... Mrs Blue was looking gorgeous as Mrs Claus but checking her out meant I wasn't really listening to what she was saying but I did hear her say something about money, charity and 'strip' so I instinctively emptied my sporran .

I'm still giggling about part of Erin's prize being a facial but despite me being a child she's honestly so excited. Two day passes for Stobo far outshines anything she'd be expecting from me for Christmas so she's made up. Thank you too for the prosecco, rose wine, the bath set, Nando's vouchers and the homemade raspberry vodka. We'll just have to have you all over to enjoy it all with us

Black dress with the front missing and the back wet lol xxxwas the front missing???

I never..erm...noticed "

Lmao i noticed was a really nice view xx

By *unshineShowers08Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Black dress with the front missing and the back wet lol xxxwas the front missing???

I never..erm...noticed

Lmao i noticed was a really nice view xx"

We noticed too very nice

Edin

I never..erm...noticed

Lmao i noticed was a really nice view xx

We noticed too very nice "

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Merci beaucoup to Bearded, Blossom and PinUp for a brilliant time last night

Dancing, catching up with old friends and making new ones... brilliant evening/night

Xx

Max!!!

I never got to chat to you last night

Edinburgh

"Max!!!

I never got to chat to you last night "

I know!! I only just now clicked who the profile is I thought you had changed your plans lol if I had known I would have asked Karen to point me in your direction

Hopefully catch you next year x

Massive thank you to pin up and _earded blossom what an absolutely fantastic evening, great venue great music and loads of sexy people. Had a blast. When’s the next one ? Christine xx

"Max!!!

I know!! I only just now clicked who the profile is I thought you had changed your plans lol if I had known I would have asked Karen to point me in your direction

Hopefully catch you next year x"

aww gutted! I was the old bird with the specs sitting across from tracey (_ands)

Glasgow

Just in from work . Hope you've all had a more chilled day. Great meeting some old faces, as well as some new, unfortunately loads of you I never managed to meet ..... this time!

Thanks again for a great night. Already looking forward to the next one x

Edinburgh

"Max!!!

Hopefully catch you next year xaww gutted! I was the old bird with the specs sitting across from tracey (_ands) "

Awww I said Hi but never talked

Well just to reiterate all of the above well done pinup and _earded blossom for another social masterpiece. Good venue and great company.

"Max!!!

Hopefully catch you next year xaww gutted! I was the old bird with the specs sitting across from tracey (_ands)

Awww I said Hi but never talked "

you should have introduced yourself mrs...im murder at faces lol wad asking tracey all night who folk were

glasgow

Always the problem post-social; I'm hopeless with names and so few have face pics posted. So if we spoke and I haven't said an 'official' Fab hi that'll be why.

(No; I'm not complaining about anyone's pics or lack of faces. That would be a tad hypocritical from someone who keep his private, lol)

As the dj in question, thanks for your kind words, glad you had a good time

J

Glasgow

"As the dj in question, thanks for your kind words, glad you had a good time

J"

The music choices were great

R

By *areBares7778Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Well a big thank you to pinup and _earded blossom for organising such an amazing night, both of us had a brilliant time partying with our lovely friends and meeting so many new ones, Merry Christmas to you all Love From The Karebares xx

J

R "

:

Glasgow

J"

Round of applause to the Fab resident DJ done is proud

John

Edin

J"

Well done to you x

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Thanks to Pin up, and the Bearded Blossoms for a really fantastic night from start to finish, Great to catch up with lots of old friends and meet a few new ones. Have great Xmas guys

Love N Lust xxx

glasgow

"A

Round of applause to the Fab resident DJ done is proud

John "

Aye, let's give him the clap he so richly deserves

Edinburgh

"Max!!!

Hopefully catch you next year xaww gutted! I was the old bird with the specs sitting across from tracey (_ands)

Awww I said Hi but never talked you should have introduced yourself mrs...im murder at faces lol wad asking tracey all night who folk were "

Haha!

"Thanks to all involved in the organising and to the ones who helped on the night.

I even got a lovely compliment on my singing voice lol ( case of mistaken identity...needs specsavers ).

Good food great company and a fantastic night x"

Haaaa that was moon-light she is still laughing lolol but it was a great night just sorry we had to dash for a last train home or would have stayed longer x

"Thanks to Pin up, and the Bearded Blossoms for a really fantastic night from start to finish, Great to catch up with lots of old friends and meet a few new ones. Have great Xmas guys

Love N Lust xxx"

You both also looked very festive great night x

Thanks for organizing a great night! Shame I had to leave early to get my bus home x

"Thanks to all involved in the organising and to the ones who helped on the night.

Haaaa that was moon-light she is still laughing lolol but it was a great night just sorry we had to dash for a last train home or would have stayed longer x "

I know ... was funny considering i cant sing a note but fair cheered me up lol

By *arried adventurers!Couple  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

We had a fantastic night! It was fabulous to meet up with some wonderful friends and make some sexy new ones!

Gutted we had to leave early but looking forward to the next shindig!

Mr was very pleased with his crate of beer too!

By *teveandfionaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

J

R :

"

Music was fab we hardly stopped dancing all night great for our first social

Glasgow

So glad that so many people had a great night, that’s why we make the effort we do! We don’t do socials for any other reason than for other people to have a great evening, I even smiled at one point I’m sure

As for the next one? Haha

John

Haaaa that was moon-light she is still laughing lolol but it was a great night just sorry we had to dash for a last train home or would have stayed longer x

I know ... was funny considering i cant sing a note but fair cheered me up lol "

She kept giggling about it lol x

"Fantastic night. Met some really lovely people. Well done blossom and pin up!"

Great night guys so many raffle prizes and we still didn’t win one lol but great night nonetheless xx

Glasgow

That’s the money been donated, once I get home I’ll get a pic of receipt n see if I can upload it

K x

south east

"That’s the money been donated, once I get home I’ll get a pic of receipt n see if I can upload it

K x"

great nite, great cause well done x

» Add a new message to this topic