FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Glasgow masquerade ball... A thank you.

Glasgow masquerade ball... A thank you.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ane D OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow & Surrounds

To the organisers, thank you... a very big thank you for putting in the hours and blood, sweat and no doubt tears to put on such a great night out.

To the 'crowd', another thank you for being so open and friendly... and utterly wild, dragging this daft old t girl up onto the dance floor.. you know who you are... thank you from the bottom of my high heels..

Pencil me in for the next one !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

yep,thanks jands,

we really had a ball.xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A truly outstanding social. Very glam, very social. Met lots of new folk I look forward to getting to know better and lots of dear friends I still don't know well enough.

Sorry I didn't get to say goodnight to you, so that's a kiss each you owe me

Well words just dont describe the night we had and there's not enough words of praise and thanks we can give to jo an Steve ...... Other than you'll be invited to the wedding guys

What a fab nite, And Brill to see so many hot sexy people ! A big thank you to A Lovely cpl who sorted it all out , what a venue! 5 stars !

A very good night indeed..well done guys!

By *ermandrMan  over a year ago

Leith

What a great night - well done on organising a very classy evening. Everyone made such an effort. Special thanks to Miss Jones. x

Well I had a great time - all the girls were so glamorous. A big thank you to all who helped organise bits and especially to JandS - a fab do. xx

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Gutted i could'nt get, stupid sickness Glad you all had a great night, hope you do it again

had a great night much imppressed

Had a terrific time well done guys atmosphere was hot to say the least lol loved every minute of it xxx

thankyou steve and jo! we had a brilliant night, i loved seeing so many folk looking so glammed up and amazing!

cant wait for the next one lol!

xxxx

thanks again to joe n steave for a great venue and a great night!everyone looked fantastic especially the guys with their tuxs! Huba buba! Lol. Whens the next 1?? Lol. Auds n jas xx

Thanx for a lovely evening,was great to see some old faces and many new ones too,will await the next one and get tickets early this time lol thanx jo and steve xxxxx

Thanks Steve n Jo for a brilliant evening, venue was spot on, loved the fact everyone made an effort dressing up, made for a superb night xxx gandl

Thank you ever so much for this fun night out. Had a great night, looked all posh (for a bit) for a change. And thanks for saying yes to letting me change into my dancing frock.

Jo and Steve - you are just FAB!

By *alakMan  over a year ago

Milan

a big thank you for Jo and Steve for picking up such a wonderful location, and to all the gorgeous people who made an effort to dress up!

had an absolute fantastic night congrats on the success and hope that you plan on doing another one next year xxx

thanks Jo and steve great fun brill venue, altho i dunno if sitting with homeless people on sauchiehall st at 4am wqas part of the deal...they loved my mask hahahahahaha

xxxxx

Thanks for organising a great party guys.

Everyone looked brilliant in their glamorous dresses, tuxes and glittery masks. Mysterious yet intriguing.

I'm still thinking about those burlesque dancers! I'm off for a cold shower...

Put my name down for the next one guys.

By *rDiscretion4UMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

continuing with the theme of this thread, I too would like to both thank and congratulate Jo & Steve for quite frankly "pulling of a blinder" last night (no not the guy with Golden Labrador & dark glasses ) .. the ball was incredibly well organised and tasteful, the location very upmarket and the Burlesque show a really clever and apt addition to the event. It really isn't apparent to us guests just how much organising must have gone into the ball but without doubt it would have been extensive.. guys thanks, I can honestly say last night was the by far best social event I've ever attended, everyone entered into the spirit of the evening which also helped make it the incredible success it was...I'm sure other will agree its something that north of the border has definitely been in need of for such a long time, I think I can speak for everyone who was lucky enough to have attended or was unfortunate enough to not have been able to in saying we hope last night wasn't a one off and it's some thing you guys might consider doing again, who knows it may well become massive.. Club Noir which is the largest Burlesque club in the world I'm sure actually had it's humble beginnings in the same venue ... who knows guys you may have stumbled upon a massive gap in an as yet untapped market this side of the border...again though... thanks ..FANTASTIC !!!!!!

two words to describe the night FUCKING FANTASTIC!!! thank you so much jo and steve.......xxx

Fantastic night, we had a ball

Thanks to Steve and Jo for organising such a great night xxx

Thank you guys for a great night, met some wonderful people and had a great laugh, hope to see you guys again soon x

By *dicplCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Thanks for a fantastic night. Absolutely outstanding venue, theme, entertainment and company. saw some fantastic masks and a couple of scary ones!

Hope you guys are already planning the next one. We are def going

By *rDiscretion4UMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"saw some fantastic masks and a couple of scary ones!

Hope you guys are already planning the next one. We are def going"

guys, I think the mask you thought was scary was actualy me with my mask off

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

I would also like to say thank you to steve and jo for a wonderfull night had a really good time xxx

From an idea put in the Scots Forums by Jo and Steve,to then find yourself at a fantastic venue with a great attendance and have yourself a fun filled night was much appreciated,

Thank you from Miss Jones & myself, x

big thanks to jo and steve great venue and sexy peole loved it mwa xx

FANTASTIC! that's all I can say to describe the whole night. many thanks Jo and Steve. A class act. xxx

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Steve and Jo, Hats are well and truly off to you for all the hard work and worry you put into giving us all a Fabulous evenings entertainment.

Location, ambiance, buffet, and Burlesque all spot on, and with a classy venue came ALL those classy people in their fantastic outfits and masks! It just made for a great night.

Thanks again and looking forward to the next one!

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

I think I enjoyed myself.. But I can't remember! I passed out.... Too much alcohol!! X

Glasgow & Surrounds

Oh so that's why you didn't come by and say hi....

Just to repeat what has already posted a big thanks, very impressed with the venue, people, dancers, people. From a social Virgin it was great to meet alot of new friends. Hope to attend a great deal more.

All the best. Gary.

By *un69forusCouple  over a year ago

Ayr

Hear Hear xx

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

[Removed by poster at 25/09/11 17:15:48]

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

What a fantastic night out....great venue...a chance to make lots of new sexy friends and catch up with some old ones...we loved every second.

Roll on the next one!!

A big thank you to Jo & Steve for all their hard work.

Dee & Stu (kittenstu)

hey everyone......we were very nervous taking this on....a lot of time and effort was put into it and we are really pleased the evening was such a great success...we are kinda fecked today thou lol.

The night worked because of everyone thou....so thanks everyone for attending and making it a success with us....

It was such a success that we do intend on doing another event but probably not till next year because if an event like this is done too often we think it will become a bit boring and over-done...... we are now working on our next venture...which will be on a similar par to this one (that will take some beating lol)....

A big thankyou to Andymuz the doorman and to everyone for thier support and encouragement on this thread, email and text........

thanks everyone

Jo and Steve

oh and sorry if we didnt get to talk to everyone...it was a rather busy evening but we did try and get around everyone between us

Had a fab time & so good to meet old and new frinds ty jo and steve xxx

it was fabulous! thank you both xxx

By *carletRomanceCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks guys (for both the night and for giving me a chance to perform) !

Yip a big well done to Jo N Steve. Brilliant night and fantastic venue. We both had a great time and was nice to meet up with some old friends.

yeah thanks guys was an amazing night not got a clue who everyone i met was lol but was a lot of fun and everyone looked fab x

Great party guys.Its nice to see so many people make an effort. Great entertainment too. Well done!

Thanks to you both and everyone for making it a great night ,we had a ball roll on the next

Never got to see the dancers it was to busy but managed to see kitty and have to say she looked stunning xxx

"To the organisers, thank you... a very big thank you for putting in the hours and blood, sweat and no doubt tears to put on such a great night out.

To the 'crowd', another thank you for being so open and friendly... and utterly wild, dragging this daft old t girl up onto the dance floor.. you know who you are... thank you from the bottom of my high heels..

Mon jane... you loved the dancing xxxxx

Pencil me in for the next one !!"

I had a bloody great time...Thanks heaps steve and Jo Great party and pretty sure I met some lovely people lol xxxxxxxxxx

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

"Thanks guys (for both the night and for giving me a chance to perform) !"

You were fantastic girl! Very erotic and. Sensual, loved every minute of your performance. Xxx

Just thought i would let everyone know....the dancers emailed us tonight saying what a fantastic bunch we all were and they loved performing for us

By *TUNNAWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

glad everyone had a real nice evening

Had a great night in an amazing venue. Huge thanks to Jo and Steve for organising it and coming round everyone asking our names (Jo!! lol). A huge thank you to everyone who attended who helped to make it one of the most relaxing and welcoming socials in a long time. Long may that continue.

Special thanks to everyone at the table we had occupied, you were all on top form, you'll know who you are.

xx

"Thanks guys (for both the night and for giving me a chance to perform) !"

Was that you at the end?? Wow! You were amazing!

glasgow

"Thanks guys (for both the night and for giving me a chance to perform) !

Was that you at the end?? Wow! You were amazing!"

Thanks (on Kitty's behalf)! Yeah, that was her in purple, with the Kitty mask and feather boa tail.

Thanks (on Kitty's behalf)! Yeah, that was her in purple, with the Kitty mask and feather boa tail."

i need heels or stilts I couldnt see above anyone in front of me lol

Thanks to all that attended, all the effort was well worth it to see so many people enjoying the night.

A special thanks to Andy Muzz who was on the door for us, he flew up specially for that.

An extra special thanks to Kitty for the final burlesque dance. Im sure we all agree the burlesque troop and Kitty were amazing.

Fair to say that most people made a real effort in dressing up for it, good to see so many posh, glam and oh so sexy dresses there.

Now, off to plan the next one I guess.

Steve and Jo. Xxxx

glasgow

Thanks (on Kitty's behalf)! Yeah, that was her in purple, with the Kitty mask and feather boa tail.

i need heels or stilts I couldnt see above anyone in front of me lol"

I got to stand with the troupe while Kitty did her dance. Was a very... happy place to be :D

Thanks to Jo and Steve for what can only be described as the event of the year..We were awed by the crowd and the wonderful atmosphere created by a well chosen venue..Can only imagine the next one to be bigger and better if yous choose to organise another..A big thanks to making the effort to come and chat with us, as it was our first social we were shitting it to say the least...xxxxxx

Glasgow & Surrounds

"

Mon jane... you loved the dancing xxxxx

"

Yes I did... a little guilty pleasure, I just kept having this image of me standing on on of my 'tails' and falling head first into one of the large Jars around the floor....

But thanks for dragging me up to dance..

just wanted to add to the many that it was a great night had bi us too... thanks again you two - definately be back next time, that's if you can still be arsed doing it again.. lol. xx

massive thanks to jo and steve, my first social and what a high standard to set.... be sure to reserve my place for your next one as i will def be attending!

Was so nice to see that all the guests not only made an effort but indeed took on board the theme.. fantastic!

To anyone i did not have the pleasure of saying hello to, i apologise and to all the friends that i met/made, thank you!

once again.. well done jo and steve... your efforts were very much appreciated and successful

A devilishly good night indeed

Already working on next years venue....again thankyou to everyone for making it such a good night.... How we are gonna match it I will never know !!

Glasgow & Surrounds

"Already working on next years venue....again thankyou to everyone for making it such a good night.... How we are gonna match it I will never know !! "

A non flammable venue and fire eating/breathing burlesque dancers...??

"Already working on next years venue....again thankyou to everyone for making it such a good night.... How we are gonna match it I will never know !!

A non flammable venue and fire eating/breathing burlesque dancers...??"

A circus big top?

Bagsy I get the elephant to ride on!

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Ooooh a circus theme now that would be fun!!

Who can we blow out of the cannon??

Jane.D your dress is lovely!

i think a circus theme would be awesome! so many different ways to work it - funny, sexy, cute, crazy - imagine the kind of outfits folk would come out with!

good luck with planning the next one btw, sure it'll be great whatever it is

xxx

well what can i say had an absolutely FAB night, the evening went off really well and everyone made such a great effort to go all glammed out for the night. A massive big thanks to steve and jo for organising it. A very classy venue and everything about the night was great. Looking forward to the next one already and was great to finally meet some of you who Ive chatted to in the chatrooms xxx

Glasgow & Surrounds

"Ooooh a circus theme now that would be fun!!

Who can we blow out of the cannon??

Jane.D your dress is lovely!"

Oh Yes.. all those balls to juggle...

I bet most of the guys, with out the use of a cannon....

As for the dress... blush, thank you for the kind compliment.

Kept standing on the tails.. not good, Almost ended up going Arse over tit on more than one occasion!

"Already working on next years venue....again thankyou to everyone for making it such a good night.... How we are gonna match it I will never know !! "

I'm reserving my space here and now for next one!!!

By *econdhand RoseWoman  over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

I'd like to just add our thanks to this long and well-deserved list. Wolf and I loved getting dressed up in our posh clothes and the masks added to the fun. The dancers were all amazing (Kitty, you were an absolute star!!)

We met some lovely new people, some we had chatted to but not met and some old friends. We had a lovely time and are definitely looking forward to the next one!

The timing was perfect for us - at the end of the Summer but before the Christmas rush. Couldn't have timed it better!

Thanks to all involved in the organising.

Vixen xx

Thanks (on Kitty's behalf)! Yeah, that was her in purple, with the Kitty mask and feather boa tail."

I was on the seats at the back of the performing area!! Stunning lady!

"Already working on next years venue....again thankyou to everyone for making it such a good night.... How we are gonna match it I will never know !!

A non flammable venue and fire eating/breathing burlesque dancers...??

A circus big top?

Bagsy I get the elephant to ride on! "

will leave the circus theme to you laine hahahahaha !!!

Also loving all the pics i have seen....we didnt get any pics was too bust trying to say hello to everyone lol.....

By *hagginhaggisCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

So sorry we had to cancel last minute due to a family bereavemnet, we hope who ever got our tickets had a great time

xx

By *umandgetus71Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

A great night; very well organised. Thank you very much J & S - amazing job!

"So sorry we had to cancel last minute due to a family bereavemnet, we hope who ever got our tickets had a great time

xx"

Hey.... Always next year.... All going well we plan on doing another event to the same scale.... Hope u r both well x

A big Thank You to Jo and Steve for arranging a fantastic venue and event I just wish i was there longer,mwah..xxx

By *anielle27Couple  over a year ago

Falkrk

Thank you Jo & Steve, Cat & I had a fantastic time, really enjoyed meeting folk, venue was brilliant and we are looking forward to next one already Danni xxx

dammit...still new ppl poppin up i didnt see (i think)-maybe i was just sloshed lol

never saw you at ball raise

"never saw you at ball raise "

hahahaha saintnsinner i was there all nite....I stick out like a sore..er...em...thumb lol x

"never saw you at ball raise

hahahaha saintnsinner i was there all nite....I stick out like a sore..er...em...thumb lol x"

u musta been behaving for once....

"never saw you at ball raise

hahahaha saintnsinner i was there all nite....I stick out like a sore..er...em...thumb lol x

u musta been behaving for once....

"

hheheeheh Jo,I know...its a shame!!! x

» Add a new message to this topic