FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I'm so important

I'm so important

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Always laugh when I see a female profile declare the likes of,

"I'm a single mother with a job and limited time and I don't apologise for putting my family/job first. Please don't waste my time... blah blah blah"...

... but they're on Fab 24/7 desperate for attention.

"I'm so special, worship me and put up with me..."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jarvisMan  over a year ago

Johnstone

People are strange.

No point trying to figure them out. Just avoid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Always laugh when I see a female profile declare the likes of,

"I'm a single mother with a job and limited time and I don't apologise for putting my family/job first. Please don't waste my time... blah blah blah"...

"I'm so special, worship me and put up with me..." "

By *ananas007Man  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

You’re profile is pretty much exactly that

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

"You’re profile is pretty much exactly that "

Actually if you swap watering your plants for feeding the children , i think the last poster does have a point about the OPs profile lol

Yawn.....who really gives a fuck. It’s their profile and you’re yet another single female trying to bash other single females.

Just get on with your own fun on here.

If you wanna meet then meet if you wanna chat then just chat. Everyone is different and they get off on different things so I wouldn't waste time worrying what others are up to on their profile

If you have time in your schedule look up the word 'hippocrate'. Will your next post be about men not having face photos on profiles seeing that you have a photo of your breasts taken by a waiter using a early learning centre 'my first camera'.

Enjoy your day.

Michael

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you have time in your schedule look up the word 'hippocrate'. Will your next post be about men not having face photos on profiles seeing that you have a photo of your breasts taken by a waiter using a early learning centre 'my first camera'.

Enjoy your day.

Michael"

Case closed haha

John

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

My family and job will always come before fab. Plus i dont log out so maybe it looks like im online when im not.

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

She has a point. It's up there with the women who say they don't want to see profiles which are filled with cock pics yet you look at their public gallert and it's awash with badly packed kebabs and tits

I've found that most dating sites, including here especially, are women who are only on them to boost their own egos

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

So many consern themselves on what others are doing on here

Just consentrate on your own fun op and leave others to do as they wish

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Concern*

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"She has a point. It's up there with the women who say they don't want to see profiles which are filled with cock pics yet you look at their public gallert and it's awash with badly packed kebabs and tits

I've found that most dating sites, including here especially, are women who are only on them to boost their own egos"

And what is wrong with that?!

Their lives, their bodies, their profiles.... their call!!

They are guys on here not interested in swinging, just looking to 'empty their balls' every now and then... up to them!

Not for you, click on the next profile.

People use sites as they wish, for their own pleasure!

That's my opinion anyway

And the English expression, Do as I say and not as I do, comes to mind

Edinburgh

Why concern yourself OP.

'She' is not doing any harm to you and is no threat to you.

Focus on your own enjoyment of the Site.

Have fun OP

Its a swinging site yet finding people who enjoy swinging is actually hard to find, people will use the site to their own means if there just chatting, meeting the site is what you make it, stick to your own desires and not what other women are doing x

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Yeah, let's slag off single parents for trying to point out they have priorities above the time wasters on here

Nice one OP

Don't waste time analysing anyone's profiles...don't we all want some attention? I tend to try and see the positives in people and live and let live.

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

"I'm so special, worship me and put up with me..."

Why concern yourself OP.

'She' is not doing any harm to you and is no threat to you.

Focus on your own enjoyment of the Site.

Have fun OP "

exactly

"If you have time in your schedule look up the word 'hippocrate'. Will your next post be about men not having face photos on profiles seeing that you have a photo of your breasts taken by a waiter using a early learning centre 'my first camera'.

Enjoy your day.

Michael"

There was clearly no early learning for you, Michael, or any learning at all it seems.

"Hippocrate".

*picks self up off floor*

Enjoy your day.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I am a single mother, I work bloody hard with not just one but two jobs. My free time is practically non existent. Chances are it says I'm online because its been left open in the background of my phone.

I find this post pretty insulting to be honest, judgey at best and downright bitchy and uncalled for at worst.

One can only assume (since that's clearly the OPs strongpoint) she wanted to meet someone who chose one of these other ladies instead. Bitter much!

"I am a single mother, I work bloody hard with not just one but two jobs. My free time is practically non existent. Chances are it says I'm online because its been left open in the background of my phone.

I find this post pretty insulting to be honest, judgey at best and downright bitchy and uncalled for at worst.

One can only assume (since that's clearly the OPs strongpoint) she wanted to meet someone who chose one of these other ladies instead. Bitter much!"

Why would you allow yourself to feel insulted by a forum post?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Personally I laugh at those in glass houses throwing stones .but hey that just me .

Edinburgh

"I am a single mother, I work bloody hard with not just one but two jobs. My free time is practically non existent. Chances are it says I'm online because its been left open in the background of my phone.

One can only assume (since that's clearly the OPs strongpoint) she wanted to meet someone who chose one of these other ladies instead. Bitter much!

Why would you allow yourself to feel insulted by a forum post? "

Probably for the same reasons you started a thread lol

It rattled her cage

Enjoy your day.

Michael

There was clearly no early learning for you, Michael, or any learning at all it seems.

"Hippocrate".

*picks self up off floor*

Enjoy your day.

"

Damn you autocorrect. Touché.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"

Well said. Don't understand the need for this post at all x

My my...aren't we all a bit touchy today

I have to say that I love this forum.

Stuck in work and it has made my day. Fabbers please keep up the good work and points of view.

well I just wanna say, I'm scunnered, I'm reading this post and I don't have any popcorn and I've not even looked to see what women on fab adore ANAL

Shows how you lose track when a posts goes haywire and sometimes a little tad argumentative.

I blame Fugy and if its not his fault, I'll blame Darren

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

"well I just wanna say, I'm scunnered, I'm reading this post and I don't have any Lurpak and I've not even looked to see what women on fab adore ANAL

Shows how you lose track when a posts goes haywire and sometimes a little tad argumentative.

I blame Fugy and if its not his fault, I'll blame Darren "

fixed FOC

Well said. Don't understand the need for this post at all x"

Especially when her own profile clearly states that she has a job, friends and is a busy woman. Aren't we all lol and all have these things to consider before any thought of a meet? x

I blame fugy and Darren too. Whoever they are

This is hilarious

Before criticising others always make sure your own ducks are in a row as a busy single mum with a demanding job I don't have time to trawl others profiles and then bitch and moan about the ones I don't like on a profile. Good to see the OP's time on here is productive for her

» Add a new message to this topic