FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > female swinging partners

female swinging partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opher01 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

airdrie

finding it difficult to team up with female partners for some adult fun as there seems to be plenty opportunity out there for couples to meet but cannott find a partner.i dont know if it is because my profile says that i am a cd/tv but happily meet as normal male.if anybody interested then e-mail me thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could be more to do with the fact you are married perhaps!

airdrie

never thought of that.my wife does not know i do this and am a very discreeet person and thought that somebody would be looking for a partner for some adult fun only no strings attached partner.maybe that is the problem.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I HATE detest cheating in everyway when i was a single women i would'nt touch you with a barge pole.

It may be to do with the fact you have cd/tv perhaps you could change that to straight you may get better luck.

OR

talk to your wife about your sexual fantasies and you never know the results!

airdrie

[Removed by poster at 30/09/11 09:27:20]

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

perhaps set up another profile for just Male ?

Buddy what can I say? It is a hard race to be in on here! Lots of fakes, time wasters and rude people! However there is a few genuine people here so just keep your chin up and keep trying. I know it can be a pest when sent mail gets deleted without reply but on the grand scheme of things "would you really want to meet someone that is rude?" Take care and hope you find what you are after

By *inkmoon4Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Agree with the poster before me, you gotta put some thought into what you message women because 90% of emails from single men are ignored. No use asking "hows u?" or "wanna meet" me ex and I used to get those a lot when we were here as a couple. Also saying you are married is not very appealing to them although its good you are being truthful. Good luck in your pursuits.

yip,,,if all else fails do what lots of folk do on here.,,

start ANOTHER profile completly diffrent from your 1st

so if you say your a tv,,,say your straight

if you say your looking for bi guys,,,say your looking for just fems

that way your edging your bets

jeez auds

"yip,,,if all else fails do what lots of folk do on here.,,

start ANOTHER profile completly diffrent from your 1st

so if you say your a tv,,,say your straight

if you say your looking for bi guys,,,say your looking for just fems

that way your edging your bets

jeez auds "

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

or do as i do and have one for each personality you have ..........................am at 12 now

Mate, it's not easy on here! if you genuine then keep at it, you need to be honest.

To be honest it works both ways lol. When I first joined I was looking for a swing partner but I think that also needs to be someone I can trust....This is not all that easy to find!!

I gave up and just like that banter now...seems an easier option . The having a wife and the crossing dressing will hold you back!! That's already two things the majority of women won't be comfortable with. Chin up though and keep looking.

Happy swinging when it happens

"finding it difficult to team up with female partners for some adult fun as there seems to be plenty opportunity out there for couples to meet but cannott find a partner.i dont know if it is because my profile says that i am a cd/tv but happily meet as normal male.if anybody interested then e-mail me thanks."

Well answer yourself this .... Why r u looking for a female buddy.... Is it companionship? Is it trust? Is it u want a female so it makes it easier to meet others as u have a fem to tag along? You need to work out exactly what you want and why u want it then it might be easier to use fabs as you know what you want.... You seem very confused to me..

» Add a new message to this topic