FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Arranging our first party ....help??!!

Arranging our first party ....help??!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rJandHarley184 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dundee

This is our first time trying to arrange something like this. we plan to have a small gathering at our house. We are ideally looking for 2 of each ( couples, fems and guys ) just looking for advice and tips....help!! haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Add a couple of extra people as some will let you down last minute from experience.

Good luck! Maybe ask a female for recomensations on the 2 single guys making sure they are verified ect maybe try experienced people only for first party n see how it goes xx

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Good luck! Maybe ask a female for recomensations on the 2 single guys making sure they are verified ect maybe try experienced people only for first party n see how it goes xx"

Along those lines, you could organise with people you know/have already met, people from your friends list.

If you are opening your home, be sure you can trust your guests.

And a couple of extra bodies to make up for last minute cancellations.

Have fun and be safe OP

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Get a number from everyone to text the details on the day. If they won't give you a number they're not serious about attending.

Invite a few more than you want as there will be drop outs.

Ensure you have enough condoms, lube, towels etc.

Provide soft drinks and nibbles so all they need to bring is any alcohol they want.

Try to have a social with each person beforehand to ensure they'll be a good fit.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I would say dont inv extra all it takes is for everyone to show up to spoil it. Instead take your time to meet prospective folk for coffee meets to make sure they are what your looking for takes more time but surely better times in the long run

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As has been suggested before, why not start with people you have already met? It can be a lot of hard work but hopefully worth it.

R

Make sure there's a decent buffet.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

1.State whether its social or playmeet

2. If its playmeet the clearly tell guests what area in your house is stricly out of bounds ie childrens bedroom.

3. If its a byob event let people know that.

4.Everyone is respondible for their own sexual health so if they intend to play tell them to bring condoms.

5. Just enjoy it and if play is expected but doesnt happen then so be it sometimes the dynamics aint right sometimes they are

"This is our first time trying to arrange something like this. we plan to have a small gathering at our house. We are ideally looking for 2 of each ( couples, fems and guys ) just looking for advice and tips....help!! haha "

Lot of good advice going on here for you both. it depends if you want to make it a regular as well you can just ask people whom your trust and know form on here i.e. your friends list etc...

just don't expect anything at the party except a right good laugh and banter and if everyone is I the mood and feeling it then fun may happen but don't feel bad if it doesn't.

I've been to parties just with 2/3 couples and don't expect anything and they have all been brilliant nights. Some just banter and laughs and some fun as well.

I'm a single guy and I really don't invite anyone at mine unless I trust them and sometimes on here that takes a lot but I truly hope you both and your guests will have a fantastic evening

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"This is our first time trying to arrange something like this. we plan to have a small gathering at our house. We are ideally looking for 2 of each ( couples, fems and guys ) just looking for advice and tips....help!! haha

Lot of good advice going on here for you both. it depends if you want to make it a regular as well you can just ask people whom your trust and know form on here i.e. your friends list etc...

just don't expect anything at the party except a right good laugh and banter and if everyone is I the mood and feeling it then fun may happen but don't feel bad if it doesn't.

I've been to parties just with 2/3 couples and don't expect anything and they have all been brilliant nights. Some just banter and laughs and some fun as well.

I'm a single guy and I really don't invite anyone at mine unless I trust them and sometimes on here that takes a lot but I truly hope you both and your guests will have a fantastic evening

"

Most important thing is.... Invite me, I'm a veritable delight.

Dundee

Thanks for the amazing response guys.we definitely feel a little more confident with all the great advice. Hopefully it will be a great night and the first of many! :D

just a stray though!

why dont u set up a tem kik account for your party and txt with people there to verify if they are genuine or not

best of luck with your party!

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Strong Chilli dip for the buffet always heats things up

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

Its your house so need to be careful i think. Start list with people you know but add in 1 or 2 unknowns but with good verifications. Start small and as you get to know people you can slowly escalate it if its what you want. Any new people must understand that playing is not a "rite" but a bonus if it happens. Your house your rules. Good luck with it

Hope this gos well for guys, sure it will be a great night

Dundee

Really appreciate the advice guys feel a lot more confident , now we have a game plan lol

It’s always the single guys that let you down in our experience so invite some you know or ask guests for recommendations. There’s some great wee apps to get fun started if you need any help sex dice on iPhone works great but download in advance and play about with it a bit there’s more than one and you can customise them so you can download two and set first to be tame and the second to be much more raunchy but don’t force anyone to take part

"Its your house so need to be careful i think. Start list with people you know but add in 1 or 2 unknowns but with good verifications. Start small and as you get to know people you can slowly escalate it if its what you want. Any new people must understand that playing is not a "rite" but a bonus if it happens. Your house your rules. Good luck with it"

As it's at your house I would definitely say get to know the people going individually via social and definitely only ones with recent sex and social verifications that you can read (not cam). If you have bad vibes about someone trust your instinct and don't invite.

» Add a new message to this topic