FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Odd verifications?

Odd verifications?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *earded blossom OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Anyone else noticed a rise in verifications that shouldn’t be verifications? Like “seen on snapchat” etc?

No wonder this site has so many fake profiles it’s so easy to rack up verifications that aren’t actually real, is this the new wave of verification collectors?

John

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

It seems to be in this new world run by social media however the only verification I will take any notice of is an actual meet veri .. tend to ignore snapchat/kik/cam etc veri's as I'm only interested if they meet and they are who they say they are

Glasgow

"It seems to be in this new world run by social media however the only verification I will take any notice of is an actual meet veri .. tend to ignore snapchat/kik/cam etc veri's as I'm only interested if they meet and they are who they say they are "

It’s a strange new world _unkie

K x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the same regarding the verifications. Normal meet verifications are the main Ines but that's only a small part that goes towards me thinking they are real.

For me if there is any doubt in my mind then I ain't gonna try n take anything further.

south east

I'm not allowed these new fangled means of communication. ..daughter says I'm too old

Glasgow

Anyone can fake a snapchat account, it’s not rocket science! They stopped phone verifications for a reason but tbh they are more trusted that “yeah seen pics of him/her on snapchat so they must be real” then you’ve got some guy who’s never met anyone in his puff going on and verifying others who they’ve never met in the hope of a blowjob in the distant future... hide the verifications and you’ve no idea if they are real or not even though verification summery says they’ve met a dozen people in the last week!

John

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Gone crazy with fake profiles on here - getting worse

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I dont think its new a variation of whats always been about yes

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can you cam on snapchat does anyone know?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Anyone can fake a snapchat account, it’s not rocket science! They stopped phone verifications for a reason but tbh they are more trusted that “yeah seen pics of him/her on snapchat so they must be real” then you’ve got some guy who’s never met anyone in his puff going on and verifying others who they’ve never met in the hope of a blowjob in the distant future... hide the verifications and you’ve no idea if they are real or not even though verification summery says they’ve met a dozen people in the last week!

John "

It is probably a good idea to report to be honest, of course they could be people returning but it wouldn't hurt to report

Out of interest, does the live picture thing here count as a verification?

I had some bloke just blatantly message me and ask me to veri him

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I had some bloke just blatantly message me and ask me to veri him "

Report please

"I had some bloke just blatantly message me and ask me to veri him

Report please"

I did

south east

There really should only be 1 way to verify and that's by meet ...yes that can be faked also but it's getting unreal some of the veris at the moment also the hiding of veris adds to the problem ...maybe a system of fab showing your most recent veris as a default(say last 3 or 5 at most) along with summary ..then option for user to show more if they want might be the way to go

“Live” pictures aren’t always live. You can fake a live picture on both Snapchat and Kik. A lot of people don’t know this though. Even now on webcam you can play a prerecorded video to make it seem like you’re Skyping with someone.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I can't find any answers so will say please report anyone who you think has a fake veri, it doesn't matter of you are wrong as Admin would rather check to be sure