FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cock pics

Cock pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I know there is a high percentage of people who hate seeing cock pics! Personally I would rather see what’s on offer especially one that is alive and kicking! Don’t meet guys often however when I do I don’t want to end up with a limp wee willie winkie!!

What’s your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No problems with dick pics, and yes agreed it’s nice to see what’s on offer but our only issue is when that’s all you get to see. If that’s all we were interested in we would buy a dildo. Lol

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I never choose to meet a man based on how his cock looks. I like a nice face and a great personality!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yep, I get that other pics are required etc. and not just cock pics. X

Never have shown a cock pic on profile nor in messages and never will, I'm very happy with my small endowment . Anyone whom I've ever met who has had the chance to sample it, have all

looked very satisfied so I've no need too send pics.

If I see a profile of a female or couple asking for face n cock pic l, no matter who they are I'd just bypass. Even if it meant it stopped me from having a meet, I still would not send a cock pic

But I understand why a lot of people want to see beforehand so there isn't any disappointment.

"I never choose to meet a man based on how his cock looks. I like a nice face and a great personality! "

Me too. My profile states no cock pics - if I want to see, I’ll ask. Someone actually wrote a forum post about me because they sent me three dick pics, and I blocked him

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"I never choose to meet a man based on how his cock looks. I like a nice face and a great personality! "

What about just a great personality

By *magine all the peopleCouple  over a year ago

Perth

Cock pics don't really entice us. Tends to show a limited imagination in our opinion and generally we just block guys with a cock and nothing else.

Lanarkshire

"I never choose to meet a man based on how his cock looks. I like a nice face and a great personality!

Me too. My profile states no cock pics - if I want to see, I’ll ask. Someone actually wrote a forum post about me because they sent me three dick pics, and I blocked him "

I’d have blocked him too!

Lanarkshire

"I never choose to meet a man based on how his cock looks. I like a nice face and a great personality!

What about just a great personality "

Ah!! But you have the advantage of owning a great bum!

Same

I wouldn't reply to someone who sent me a knobshots

Does that say they are just a knob?

States on my profile do not send any so if they do..it shows they havnt read it

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Ah!! But you have the advantage of owning a great bum! "

"Now I know there is a high percentage of people who hate seeing cock pics! Personally I would rather see what’s on offer especially one that is alive and kicking! Don’t meet guys often however when I do I don’t want to end up with a limp wee willie winkie!!

What’s your thoughts?"

There's nothing wrong with a top gun, Maverick.

By *andybumMan  over a year ago

perth

Cock pics are fine with me. If its your best feature no sense in keeping it hidden and if its your worst then folk might appreciate being forewarned.

It's a bit mysterious if that's the only pic on a profile, there's always the drawing a wee face on option ,at least that shows a bit of creativity and sense of humour.

Does nothing for me and can’t stand getting sent then when it clearly says not to on my profile

Dont mind the odd cock pic if its amoungst other pics in their gallery ..its the getting a cock sent in a first message " is this going to satisy you " lol

That's me scuppered then.

By *antosh69Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

We on the other hand would never meet anyone without seeing a cock pic after the face and body has met Sans approval.

I'm afraid San wants to try something larger than myself so anyone less than 6" wouldn't get a look in. Size DOES matter to us.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I like to see one as part of a varied gallery, preferably not with cum oozing out of it or hanging out the arse of a random person though

What about just a great personality "

What about when the cock has more personality than the individual attached to it?

"I like to see one as part of a varied gallery, preferably not with cum oozing out of it or hanging out the arse of a random person though"

Same here....the cum oozing out shots make me want to put some savlon and a dressing on it.

What about when the cock has more personality than the individual attached to it? "

Maybe I should dress mine up in a little outfit or something? Bejazzle it!! Ha

Aye but then you want to see his willy

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

Aye but then you want to see his willy "

My personality must be pants ha

What about when the cock has more personality than the individual attached to it?

Maybe I should dress mine up in a little outfit or something? Bejazzle it!! Ha "

How about a wee Batman costume?

How about a wee Batman costume?"

Mine is dressed up in an Inaction Man uniform.

How about a wee Batman costume?"

We could get a superhero party going

» Add a new message to this topic