FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Shocking

Shocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The amount of ladies I chat to on here and find out that they have suffered verbal abuse of some kind is absolutely shocking.

If a woman is no interested then she isn't interested don't abuse them say thank you for being honest to you and not wasting your time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"The amount of ladies I chat to on here and find out that they have suffered verbal abuse of some kind is absolutely shocking.

If a woman is no interested then she isn't interested don't abuse them say thank you for being honest to you and not wasting your time.

"

I must be one of the lucky ones because Ive never been verbally abused for saying no to someone

"The amount of ladies I chat to on here and find out that they have suffered verbal abuse of some kind is absolutely shocking.

I must be one of the lucky ones because Ive never been verbally abused for saying no to someone "

Good for you hope it stays like that for you xx

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Mostly ive been lucky but one guy did call me a slut and hoped i would die of aids. Only words i know but it still hurts when someone is so horrid.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

"

C'mon! Don't spoil it for those women capable to reply to an abusive message

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

The ones that get to me most is when they start slagging off my friends / verifications. Totally unnecessary and uncalled for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had...do you know where the treadmill is...slut...snotty cow...your ugly anyways..your fake..your not curvy your just fat...the list goes on but to actually offend me I have to give a shit

"Mostly ive been lucky but one guy did call me a slut and hoped i would die of aids. Only words i know but it still hurts when someone is so horrid."

It's very sad and pathetic that they can't take rejection no need for any kind of abuse x

"

C'mon! Don't spoil it for those women capable to reply to an abusive message "

Lol you would sort them out Max x

Its not just women that get it.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Also in the work place . Most have !

I must be one of the lucky ones because Ive never been verbally abused for saying no to someone

Good for you hope it stays like that for you xx"

Thank you and me too

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Lol you would sort them out Max x"

I had a couple of abusive messages from this guy once!

I told him to keep them coming as they were more entertaining than his initial message and I was bored

It went from you're a 2-dollar hooker etc etc... to am sorry for my nasty messages

"

I told him to keep them coming as they were more entertaining than his initial message and I was bored

It went from you're a 2-dollar hooker etc etc... to am sorry for my nasty messages "

Your absolute class max

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

The whole white knight post gets tiresome.

there seems to be no end of guys willing to confirm just how bad the male species is (apart from themselves).

I applaud these men of steel for showing their true colours

"The whole white knight post gets tiresome.

there seems to be no end of guys willing to confirm just how bad the male species is (apart from themselves).

I applaud these men of steel for showing their true colours "

????

If anyone gets rude or abusive, it doesn't bother me, I just use it as a filter and block.

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Totally agree, why does the OP need to get involved, it sounds like you are trying to teach primary children. I don't send abusive messages but I don't shout about it. I DONT SEND ABUSIVE MESSAGES......... oh yeah I do shout about it lol

Not wanting to see girls get abusive messages but personally I think a girl when exchanging messages with a guy, throw him a curve ball and see how he reacts.

Something like "I don't usually have sex with someone until after the 7th meet" or "I usually like to go for a social first and a meal where you pay". If you get bad/abusive replies then at least you know the sort of person he is and then just block or if all goes well, pick a good restaurant

Btw op its not just men who send abusive emails from what ive heard some women on here can dish out really abusive emails too

"Btw op its not just men who send abusive emails from what ive heard some women on here can dish out really abusive emails too "

Totally agree, I've had a few cause I wouldn't meet and also because I didn't accept their friends invite

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I've had...do you know where the treadmill is...slut...snotty cow...your ugly anyways..your fake..your not curvy your just fat...the list goes on but to actually offend me I have to give a shit "

Haha love this post , i mean the have to give a shit part.

I've been incredibly lucky on here and have not received one single abusive message. Maybe cause I'm on a couple's profile?

Kinda disappointing cause when I'm premenstrual I'd be fit for it and can basically tear someone a new arsehole

"I've been incredibly lucky on here and have not received one single abusive message. Maybe cause I'm on a couple's profile?

Kinda disappointing cause when I'm premenstrual I'd be fit for it and can basically tear someone a new arsehole "

pmslllllllllllllllllllll

brilliant

"I've been incredibly lucky on here and have not received one single abusive message. Maybe cause I'm on a couple's profile?

Kinda disappointing cause when I'm premenstrual I'd be fit for it and can basically tear someone a new arsehole

pmslllllllllllllllllllll

brilliant "

Let me check my calendar and I'll give you all a weeks notice

pmslllllllllllllllllllll

brilliant

Let me check my calendar and I'll give you all a weeks notice "

ffs, don't involve me, if a girl says hiya to me, I'm in shock for days

Those who spout off about white knights should remember what happened the Black Knight in Monty Python: Armless, legless, and the good guys rode on and ignored him in the end. I'd sooner stay true to my values than end up a bitter stump.

"I've had...do you know where the treadmill is...slut...snotty cow...your ugly anyways..your fake..your not curvy your just fat...the list goes on but to actually offend me I have to give a shit

Haha love this post , i mean the have to give a shit part. "

Haha thanks its true though as if i give a shit about what some jumped up spoilt little prick behind a computer screen has to say. In all honesty it just shows how desperate they are if they feel the need to message someone they arent even remotely attracted to!

I usually fire abuse back until they block me!

I used to get a lot of abuse and a very nasty threat but it's hardly anything at all now. Probably because I've been on the site for so long and they've realised I only answer back if I really had to. I just ignore and block x

I am sure the women are more than capable of sticking up for themselves mate, thats what the block button is for.

"

"I used to get a lot of abuse and a very nasty threat but it's hardly anything at all now. Probably because I've been on the site for so long and they've realised I only answer back if I really had to. I just ignore and block x"

Yeah, same here.

Spot on.

It's long past being transparent.

"

I know, and especially on #internationalwomensday too. We should all be embracing and celebrating women on a day like today...

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Abuse of any kind is totally wrong, but there are so many people on here who think because they're protected by anonymity they can say what they want and don't care how people feel after reading whatever they say.

It just makes me think of the old expression about it only taking one person to ruin things.

Mandy

"

It went from you're a 2-dollar hooker etc etc... to am sorry for my nasty messages "

By *lder59Man  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

I wish i had the chance to be polite and gentlemanly but getting a reply when your 59 would be nice. No matter what the women on here deserve respect. 3

They were called ass lickers in my day.

Guys are forever getting verbally abused on this site for well just generally being guys.

Exactly cherry, I've never sent a woman an abusive message on here but I have had abuse sent to me from women. I don't care though, it's only words from a pretty much anonymous stranger. To get bothered by that would be a massive weakness of character.

Have also had abuse from gay guys who seem incredulous that I Politely declined their offer to suck my dick when it clearly states on my profile I'm not into guys.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I don’t see why the OP should be surprised.

I’ve had the abusive responses when I’ve politely declined them. It’s funny how in the blink of an eye you go from being desirable to meet to bring a fat, ugly bird no one world want to shag!

Guys seem to forget that in the real world they probably wouldn’t have even said hello to most of us.

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Tbh I think the majority of people who send abusive messages aren't even aware there is a forum, never mind use it, so you're rather preaching to the choir with this post, OP

V

Rejection can happen on tinder too...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/mans-shocking-request-tinder-date-12156403

At least on here, nobody asks for their money back.

By *hebs maloneyWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ive had abuse when said no thanks you been called fat a slag and more it used to bother me but i try and not let it now its sad that people can act that way for ssying no

We have had abuse from couples ! Because they were out our age range ,I hate being mean to anyone ! But one someone does it to us I have a Cutting tongue ! ....prob not such a good thing on a swinging site lol

"We have had abuse from couples ! Because they were out our age range ,I hate being mean to anyone ! But one someone does it to us I have a Cutting tongue ! ....prob not such a good thing on a swinging site lol"

Next tosser to do that, gimme a shout and we can send them a pair of my minging pants that we discussed . Knock the bugger out!

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"We have had abuse from couples ! Because they were out our age range ,I hate being mean to anyone ! But one someone does it to us I have a Cutting tongue ! ....prob not such a good thing on a swinging site lol

Next tosser to do that, gimme a shout and we can send them a pair of my minging pants that we discussed . Knock the bugger out!"

Do you have to be mean to get a pair, asking for a friend

"We have had abuse from couples ! Because they were out our age range ,I hate being mean to anyone ! But one someone does it to us I have a Cutting tongue ! ....prob not such a good thing on a swinging site lol

Next tosser to do that, gimme a shout and we can send them a pair of my minging pants that we discussed . Knock the bugger out!

Do you have to be mean to get a pair, asking for a friend "

You'd hyperventilate sniffing these bad boys

stirling

You'd hyperventilate sniffing these bad boys "

‘My friend’ says he’ll take the risk

‘My friend’ says he’ll take the risk "

For an extra £20 he can collect them in n person...."straight out the oven"

stirling

For an extra £20 he can collect them in n person...."straight out the oven" "

For free he can nick them from the washing basket

For free he can nick them from the washing basket "

They're better warm. Do you eat your dinner cold?

Sorry OP! Completely hijacked your thread!

For free he can nick them from the washing basket

They're better warm. Do you eat your dinner cold?

Sorry OP! Completely hijacked your thread!"

You can't beat that oven baked smell...

» Add a new message to this topic