FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 2010 summer holiday to hedonism,interested?

2010 summer holiday to hedonism,interested?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

over the last few months at socials / parties etc several folks from here have expressed an interest in taking a holiday to hedonism 2 jamaica on similar dates to ourselves

we are nearly in a position to book up for our holiday next year and were wondering if anyone who has spoke to us about holidaying there was deffo interested in doing so on similar dates

we are looking at going for our usual week which is the 4th of july lifestyles week,this is a very high energy week with a high ratio of guests present being swingers ( around 75% of guests or more we`d say )

we are hoping to fly out on or around the 3rd of july 2010 for a week to 10 days and wondered if anyone else was deffo interested in coming along?

if so drop us a message on here and we will point you in the right direction of various travel agents,flight operators,hedonism info etc,etc for you decide if it`s deffo for you

we won`t be organising this trip or owt like that just advising where we can from our previous experience of the resort, all bookings etc must be made by yourselves

it would be a right laugh to have several folks we know from the site go on this holiday and would be brill if a few members went we didn`t know aswell,the more the merrier,mr hedo will even buy the first round at the nude pool ( that`s cause all the drink is free lol )

HEDOCPL

XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

hi guy

well we r still up 4 it so yes plz point us in the rite direction and any other info would be gr8 xxxx

george n liz xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would love to come but am on holiday that week myself with the kids - woo hoo blackpool here we come!!!

We would definately like to go & would appreciate more details please.

S&C xx

is there orgy things and loads of slurping noises keeping ya awake at night ....

if so, count me in

if no, I will do my fortnight in skegness as usual xx

[Removed by poster at 18/08/09 22:24:26]

if i told you view i`d have to kill you lol because "what happens at hedo stays at hedo"

it`s an oath you have to take before your allowed to leave the resort lol

thanks play,classy & view will be in touch soon when we get all the relevent info together with pricing,links etc,etc

hedocpl

xxx

"if i told you view i`d have to kill you lol because "what happens at hedo stays at hedo"

it`s an oath you have to take before your allowed to leave the resort lol

thanks play,classy & view will be in touch soon when we get all the relevent info together with pricing,links etc,etc

hedocpl

xxx"

does the killing involve you sitting on ma face mrs h till I canna breath ???

only if i`ve fed her loads of beans first

mr H

xxx

good luck in yer quest i hope u get a few to go with u if not i'm sure u'll have a ball or 3

As for me i'll be in cardiff around that time soz i wont be able to make it

"only if i`ve fed her loads of beans first

mr H

xxx"

for god sake........ thought yu was working.......

Oh yes, we're still up for that - honeymoon at hedo - who says romance is dead!

"Oh yes, we're still up for that - honeymoon at hedo - who says romance is dead!"

great stuff guys

Hiya

Please can we get info too, really hope to be able to make it xx

ok we`ve been looking into prices,flights etc for next years summer swingers week at hedo 2

we are still waiting on the confirmed dates for the week coming from the resort but we have asked but we think it should be july 3rd to july 10th but will confirm when we are told.

we`ve searched for the cheapest flights available and the ones that suit best are on sunday the 4th of july from manchester returning on sunday july the 11th but you don`t get back into the uk until the morning of monday the 12th

the cost of the flights is £450 per person and that`s a return trip

we`ve checked with the resort for the price of the room for the week

the cost of that starts at 1900 U.S dollars ( £1170 ) for garden view rising to 2400 U.S dollars ( £1480 ) for sea view.

the 1900 dollar room is ideal and is the one we will be booking as they are all the same rooms just location differs ( dollar to pound price may change depends on exchange rate,room is paid in dollars via your card to agent,rates were todays )

the above room price is for 2 people not each this price includes all the food you can eat,all the top brand drink you can down all the entertainment,watersports,scuba etc and even includes transfer from montego bay airport to resort and back again by coach, you need money for nothing really except hangover cures lol and you are not allowed to tip the staff either so really you only need money if you leave the resort to visit places on the island

so to sum up

costs based on a couple

flights

£450 x 2 = £900

room

£1170

night in manchester travelodge prior to flight

£50

airport car parking

approx £40

total £2170

obviously you`ve got travel insurance and fuel to manchester to factor in aswell

we think that is a good price as we`ve done our previous trips for around 2 grand so not up too much and if the exchange rate gets better the price will come down but could also go the other way

spending money wise we usually take 500 us dollars and return to the airport with 400,honestly money isn`t needed as it is proper all inclusive

we hope this information helps those interested decide further if this holiday is for you or not

we will book first and then let the rest know our exact costings when we do,we are booking up in the next few weeks

hedocpl

xxxx

"Hiya

Please can we get info too, really hope to be able to make it xx"

cool hornyscots be great to see you both go aswell as the rest that are interested in going,new info just been added above this post

if anyone needs anymore info just now don`t hesitate to mail us here

hedocpl

xxx

we are hoping to visit cupids swingers club in manchester on the saturday night before the flight to start the holiday before we even leave the uk if folks want to join us there your more than welcome

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

hi guys

that sounds gd we r still up 4 it so the turbo will go on hold lol any other info we need just let us know & as 4 the club in manchester we r up 4 that 2

ty again guy xxxxxx

george n liz xxxxx

hiya

whos that flying with and whats weather like that time of the year guys? xx

Sound good to us, we'd love to come!

the classys xxx

[Removed by poster at 26/08/09 21:49:25]

flying with thomas cook hornyscots

the weather is roasting even through the night but the rooms areall air conditioned although it is humid, it generally rains for about 30 mins around 3.30 to 4.30 in the afternoon this time of year but clears up quickly and never once have we had a bad day weather wise just the quick shower then sunshine again,we are usually pished by the time the shower comes and sit in the pool during it not giving a hoot as it`s roasting and the rain cools you down lol

hedocpl

xxx

bumpety bump

» Add a new message to this topic