FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Difficult to get started

Difficult to get started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im wondering how many of you find it easy to make connections with ppl here?

due to the level of mails females get - the messages either never get read or after initial contact has been made and both parties are happy to chat it just sometimes never happens.

its a shame - a lot more fun could be had here! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it depends on the individual. After that initial contact do they take the time to chat else were i.e. chat rooms or is it just emails pinged back an forth that can sometimes be a bit tedious, and leads no were even if there is a connection.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Small fish in a big pond i'm afraid, look at the other small fish then do the opposite

"Small fish in a big pond i'm afraid, look at the other small fish then do the opposite "

PMSL - like it dude!

"I think it depends on the individual. After that initial contact do they take the time to chat else were i.e. chat rooms or is it just emails pinged back an forth that can sometimes be a bit tedious, and leads no were even if there is a connection. "

not really - sometimes message are read but not replied to.

ive just had block after sending a pleasant first message and face pics. is a simple, thanks but no thanks too much effort?

"

ive just had block after sending a pleasant first message and face pics. is a simple, thanks but no thanks too much effort?"

Yes. Because that lady had 50-100 pf those each day to wade through and only has time to reply to the ones she liked.

Her loss. Move on

"im wondering how many of you find it easy to make connections with ppl here?

due to the level of mails females get - the messages either never get read or after initial contact has been made and both parties are happy to chat it just sometimes never happens.

its a shame - a lot more fun could be had here! lol "

Do you ever go into the chatrooms to have a bit of banter and get yourself known?

its like the buses, you think theres none about and then they arrive all at once - dont give up and you will get what you desire lol

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I'll second that. Chatroom is best way to make yourself known. Just john in the banter and don't hit on anyone wi yer first comment. Think of chatroom as a just that - rica tae chill out. Loads me nice peeps. Single femmes get swamped with all sorts so mail perhaps not the best - for mail you need to sell yourself tae stand out but you don't want tae sound desperate. And remember this is a swingers site - perhaps stating the obvious but a lot of us have kids and jobs so meets take time to arrange. Also for a lot swinging is more about the chat and friendship with sex just being a bonus as it were. Be patient - there are peeps who i'm sure are for you. You just need to earn the trust and respect

[Removed by poster at 27/10/11 22:50:53]

"

Her loss. Move on "

How is it her loss?

I really dont undersatnd that statement.

Just enjoy yerself on fab and in the chat have a good laugh and enjoy yourself.

There are a lotto people in here who love to have fun but they dont wanna jump straight into it. Theyre most likely been burned in here with timewasters and non genuine people, so just take yer time. and if all parties are happy and comfortable then you can take it further.

Some girls might just wanna tell you about their hobbies so listen. heres a hint - A lot of them like stamp collecting. Then this gives you time to tell them about things you like, for instance, "Lurpak".

Fab is not to be taken too serious, remember I'm sure most of us can all go out on a night or day out and meet people, the chat is just the same, just enjoy.

I've been here fur a few years and I can't wait for my first meet

haha yeh right horsey lol

totally agree wi silver foxman however

"

ive just had block after sending a pleasant first message and face pics. is a simple, thanks but no thanks too much effort?

Yes. Because that lady had 50-100 pf those each day to wade through and only has time to reply to the ones she liked.

Her loss. Move on "

even if the message is down as gettin deleted i take the hint - i just thought it was silly

"im wondering how many of you find it easy to make connections with ppl here?

its a shame - a lot more fun could be had here! lol

Do you ever go into the chatrooms to have a bit of banter and get yourself known? "

i do jump in and out of them from time to time - its hard to keep up cause sometimes the scottish room can be quite busy

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Keep trying str8, maybe dont go in at busy times then you chat with ease

All the best on fab

» Add a new message to this topic