FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Seeking Couples

Seeking Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Aussie & I, are looking to meet more MF couples for socials and more too, we usually don't seek such, but we seem to be getting a huge volume of interest & feel it would be nice to have some couples as friends to share the fun, anyone interested?

The Milf aka Hurley

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its a TRAP

"its a TRAP "

and this is a prime example of why men don't get responses or find it hard to get meets.

Actually Admiral Akbar, it really isn't a trap. I've met and spent time with a few people from this group, joined it myself. They're a fantastic crowd. Don't knock it til you've tried it. And certainly don't say anything bad about something you don't know anything about. It is really is the genuine real deal.

I accept I am a Star Wars fan except Episode 1....and the latest one. At least im honest in my profile.

your advertising as a FF couple when one girl is actully more than just a girl, isnt entirely being honest. I'd be pretty shocked to turn up to a meet and then find out after the fact, at what point do you tell the guy. Each to there own put be honest in your pie is the point im trying to make.

Oh Feck

Looks the popcorn out and sits and chills

If you want to take the time to actually read the profile properly then you'll probably be more clued up on what honesty is.

"I accept I am a Star Wars fan except Episode 1....and the latest one. At least im honest in my profile.

your advertising as a FF couple when one girl is actully more than just a girl, isnt entirely being honest. I'd be pretty shocked to turn up to a meet and then find out after the fact, at what point do you tell the guy. Each to there own put be honest in your pie is the point im trying to make. "

and which one are you exactly referring to here? must be me.. the Aussie hermaphrodite - whom btw is honest and has it said on her profile

or perhaps you have misread something and mistake the milfs mention of having permission from her bf to play

as the old saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say keep you trap shut.

"Oh Feck

Looks the popcorn out and sits and chills "

oi were's the cake?

The OP of this post doesnt say that tho. it makes no mention of it. Anyone replying to the OP would be expecting to meet a FF couple.

"The OP of this post doesnt say that tho. it makes no mention of it. Anyone replying to the OP would be expecting to meet a FF couple."

Yer saying she aint a women, last time a check tits and fanny aye she's got at covered!

Listen up Captain Jack, if anyone who sees this post does the sensible thing and actually reads the profile, all that information will be revealed. It really isn't that difficult. Just cos you cba having a read.

"The OP of this post doesnt say that tho. it makes no mention of it. Anyone replying to the OP would be expecting to meet a FF couple."

Your right she doesn't she says she's looking for MF couples for socials and more, not to be harassed by bigots that are mouthy cause they aren't getting meets.

By *igrab111Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

This group is real for the people that think it’s fake. Meet few from the group it’s all about fun.

And if you read the profile right for ppl that don’t cleraly says it’s ff profile and Milf.

This group looks proper genuine, I would never knock them back although would have to have been with them to know.

But they seem cool and sound any person would be lucky to have fun with this group.

"This group looks proper genuine, I would never knock them back although would have to have been with them to know.

But they seem cool and sound any person would be lucky to have fun with this group."

By group it's friends, we invite to our meets, we're a FF couples profile on here. Two friends, I have a BF - The Milf. I should have to explain my sexual seeking naughtness to Mr knows all fuck All Im_Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Sorry friends.

No you shouldn't, people's small minds are nothing to even think about.

"This group looks proper genuine, I would never knock them back although would have to have been with them to know.

But they seem cool and sound any person would be lucky to have fun with this group.

By group it's friends, we invite to our meets, we're a FF couples profile on here. Two friends, I have a BF - The Milf. I should have to explain my sexual seeking naughtness to Mr knows all fuck All Im_Captain_Jack_Sparrow"

Shouldn't have to*

"Sorry friends.

No you shouldn't, people's small minds are nothing to even think about.

"

cheers x

By *umToMeGLAMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The Aussie & I, are looking to meet more MF couples for socials and more too, we usually don't seek such, but we seem to be getting a huge volume of interest & feel it would be nice to have some couples as friends to share the fun, anyone interested?

The Milf aka Hurley "

Whats happened to the Milfs usual style of ned txt speak ??

"The Aussie & I, are looking to meet more MF couples for socials and more too, we usually don't seek such, but we seem to be getting a huge volume of interest & feel it would be nice to have some couples as friends to share the fun, anyone interested?

The Milf aka Hurley

Whats happened to the Milfs usual style of ned txt speak ?? "

I installed a spelling and grammar app on her tablet, cause we get a lot of people down south that have zero idea what she's saying to them

"Oh Feck

Looks the popcorn out and sits and chills

oi were's the cake? "

Soz I ate it, it was just sitting there, sticking out saying eat me, what else was I t do

Anyways MilfAussie keep doing your thang

Always making me smile

» Add a new message to this topic