FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Asking a question

Asking a question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why when asking ppl on here a question i.e. does anybody want to meet or does anybody want to go to a club or does anybody want to go a run,all you want is a yes or no

Do I really want to know why they can't meet doesn't really help me

Why tell there dogs wee bother best friend twice remove is getting a hair cut, you get the drift,

Or am just a crabbit wèe bas.lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's my biggest filter on here when picking a meet. If the conversation doesn't flow in chat it's highly unlikely it'll flow in person x

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

[Removed by poster at 14/05/18 01:03:17]

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"

Or am just a crabbit wèe bas.lol"

Ye ride a kawasaki. Course yer crabbit

Which by the way should be orange

Blantyre

"Why when asking ppl on here a question i.e. does anybody want to meet or does anybody want to go to a club or does anybody want to go a run,all you want is a yes or no

Do I really want to know why they can't meet doesn't really help me

Why tell there dogs wee bother best friend twice remove is getting a hair cut, you get the drift,

Or am just a crabbit wèe bas.lol"

Would you like just a yes or no answer as to whether or not your a crabbit wee bas or if we get the drift

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

You've always been crabbit Andy

True you cheeky bugger but why tell a lot of shit when the answer yes or no at the end of it,and useally when there's a story its followed by a no,i see it all throughout the forum,

The one that's gets me someone writes who's all going to cjs by the way there's a clue in the question the who's going not who's going tell me I love to go but I.m doing something else,all they are asking simple question WHO GOING TO CJS

Blantyre

"True you cheeky bugger but why tell a lot of shit when the answer yes or no at the end of it,and useally when there's a story its followed by a no,i see it all throughout the forum,

The one that's gets me someone writes who's all going to cjs by the way there's a clue in the question the who's going not who's going tell me I love to go but I.m doing something else,all they are asking simple question WHO GOING TO CJS"

Mmm i think your being a bit harsh . So your saying if someone ask a question that means they have a right to an answer for that question and nothing else. Its a forum for topics of discussion so you could say its not a place for question time. You could also reply its none of your business who else is going to cjs on a particular night. But people dont say that . They say ohh i would love to go BUT ..... , and other say we are going etc .

You could have a good point there, but why give a long winded answers when all i,m asking are you going,,

Blantyre

"You could have a good point there, but why give a long winded answers when all i,m asking are you going,,

"

But you are getting your answer , in between all the replies your not interested in seeing. Its not like the people that gives a story about why they cant make it are stealing a space on the forum that could have been used by an attendee are they. You ask a question and get your answer, just skip past the posts you find irrelevant to your question . Everyone is happy eh ?

» Add a new message to this topic