FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Massages

Massages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualhands OP   Man  over a year ago

central

If any ladies would like to be pampered I’m off today for a change, the suns out and it’s a beautiful morning.

Happy to give an incredible relaxing or sensual massage to anyone who has some time to kill. Qualified, experienced and guaranteed satisfaction. No strings attached purely for your pleasure.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edzyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"If any ladies would like to be pampered I’m off today for a change, the suns out and it’s a beautiful morning.

Happy to give an incredible relaxing or sensual massage to anyone who has some time to kill. Qualified, experienced and guaranteed satisfaction. No strings attached purely for your pleasure."

May I ask - did you do an evening class? It’s something I’d like to do but I’d need a willing victim to come along to classes so I could practice on them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you can give me a going over Jedzy

By *ensualhands OP   Man  over a year ago

central

"If any ladies would like to be pampered I’m off today for a change, the suns out and it’s a beautiful morning.

Happy to give an incredible relaxing or sensual massage to anyone who has some time to kill. Qualified, experienced and guaranteed satisfaction. No strings attached purely for your pleasure.

May I ask - did you do an evening class? It’s something I’d like to do but I’d need a willing victim to come along to classes so I could practice on them "

Do I teach an evening class? I haven’t yet but if it’s something people would be interested in then perhaps

By *indapeterCouple  over a year ago

northamption

Hi we are interested as a couple both males and females.

We have both done a basic massage course

» Add a new message to this topic