FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Health Issue Warning !!

Health Issue Warning !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Hi Everyone,

As most of the regulars and my friends know on here i had cervical cancer in 2001 which was treated sucessfully.

Quiet a few of you know i have been experiancing health issues once again.

four weeks ago i was diagnosed with cell changes on the lining of my womb so last thursday i was in hospital to have some biospys taken to grade the cell changes and also to have the lining of my womb removed which was not sucessfull .

Last night i got the news that i have low grade cell changes grade1 .

The treatmen for me now is i have to start hormone injections to shut down my ovaries and in effect what that will do is force me into an earlie meopause

I will also need a hysterectomy which will be done sometime in the new year .

and possibly radiotherapy too.

my reason for bring this to the forums is to make people aware of how important heath checks are if something doesnt feel right please please have it checked out its always better to face things head on than to bury your head in the sand.

Id also like to take the chance to thank all my friends on here for words of comfort and support i know ive not been the best of friends to you over the past few months often pushing you away when i should have been grasping you all with both hands (which i intend to do now )if you will let me lol

special thanks to my dear dear friend Carolann aka Serengeti whos been my rock for months now and always been there for me .

please guys if your worried about anything get it checked out xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Good advice, I hope things go well fir you and you come back fighting fit, as soon as possible,

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

great to hear that it has been caught early. and proves the point that early detection works all the best as you move forward and i am sure we will all be here for you if you need to chat (ah still want ma strawberry tart though)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for sharing MissD and I hope your treatment goes smoothly. I have also had abnormal cells removed, fortunately for me it was successful. It is so important to get any abnormality checked asap!

Thanks again honey xxx

Well done Jacs you are a very brave and strong minded lady. If I wore a hat id be tipping it to you.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Were all friends here jacs, a place where people can offer opinion and support in times of need.

Things like this effect people differently in various ways i have no doubt that others close to you will be there holding your hand till you reach the light at the end of the tunnel, fellow fabbers included.

Chin up doll and remember salads not greggs

xbx

Thanks everyone kind wishes much appreciated thank you .

and Brian yep salad all the way yuckkkkkkkk lol

great topic to bring to everyones attention. Its definately something that everyone should be checking and going for regular screenings etc.

Its a topic very close to my heart as been though issues connected to this myself and my sister is going through a lot of similar to you just now miss d.

love to you at this time and i hope you come through this fighting and smiling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *neguyMan  over a year ago

Banff ish

I dont know you lady but i wish you all the very best for the future and am sure as you stay positive brighter times lay ahead x

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thinking of you, Jacs. xxx

Jacs.........camera is ready for the black and whites........luv ya xxxx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/11/11 18:00:44]

glasgow

.its true what u say jacs and great advice get things checked dont ever putthem off .Theres a vey very strong cancer gene on my ex,s sie of the family.my mother -inlaw brother inlaw nd his son have all passed away with cancer and a neice has had a kidney removed because of cancer my own 2 kids and lots ofthe rest of the family have been checked out no cancer has been found but jacs they all know to watch themselve.Jacs u take care an know all your fab friends are here for youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glasgow

also jacs i have lost 3sister in laws to cancer so jacs it is as well to allways get things checked out

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

We both had a rough trot over past couple of years but keep your chin up hun. be thankful they caught it and hopeful the treatment will stop it in its tracks. big hugs xxx

Thanks everyone xxxx

Kaishio my friend whos always been there for me too ty hunni looking for the white dress right now lol .

Rhona yeah we have hunni but hey still smiling through the tears huh xxxxx

I hope they get it all sortred , Good luck for the futer, ! I had a full hysterectomy , when I was 39,due to an illness ,(NOT CANCER) ,I have had no problems till now!!,

I saw on the embaressing bodies programe , a lady, who had the same as me , and had been doing the same as me for yrs,

S I went to docs , and i was correct , I have a double prolapse, so got my appt to see Gyno ,On the 1st dec, I knew somthing was not right , but thank god i saw that Programe!

Its not serious Like your jacs , but still need surgery,

Sooo GO TO Docs , and get anything checked out !!

Lusty

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Our best wishes go out to you and your family.

We sincerly hope your upcoming treatment is short but yet successful.

Well done for being so open, that was a courageous statement you made.

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Hi jacs. Don't know what to say here since words are sometimes never enough. Takes courage to cope and even more to post in open forum. My sincerest respect - keep your pecker up and keep smiling. My dad had a battle with the C so I kinda know some of the emotions. In our thoughts xxx

"Hi jacs. Don't know what to say here since words are sometimes never enough. Takes courage to cope and even more to post in open forum. My sincerest respect - keep your pecker up and keep smiling. My dad had a battle with the C so I kinda know some of the emotions. In our thoughts xxx"

Thanks _oma lusty and silver xxxx

lusty hope you get on ok too hun xxxx

[Removed by poster at 09/11/11 13:30:59]

Words can not express the sorrow I feel for you. You are doing a brave and wonderful thing by sharing with our community. Lets hope that it makes us all think of looking after ourselves.

My friend Died last year from Breast Cancer, she ignored her lump as she was scared. When she plucked up the courage, she was advised to go for double breast removal, She only had 3 years after the operation. It spread to her lungs.

Take Jacs words to heart and go for a smear or if you feel any changes in your breasts go get it checked.

IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.

"Words can not express the sorrow I feel for you. You are doing a brave and wonderful thing by sharing with our community. Lets hope that it makes us all think of looking after ourselves.

My friend Died last year from Breast Cancer, she ignored her lump as she was scared. When she plucked up the courage, she was advised to go for double breast removal, She only had 3 years after the operation. It spread to her lungs.

Take Jacs words to heart and go for a smear or if you feel any changes in your breasts go get it checked.

IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE."

Thank you hunni have had a few mix messages regarding this post to my inbox but i know my reasons for doing it and your right hun this isnt just about meeting people for sex on here its about a community of people who also become your friends in all manner of ways and people who genuinly care about others xxx

"Hi jacs. Don't know what to say here since words are sometimes never enough. Takes courage to cope and even more to post in open forum. My sincerest respect - keep your pecker up and keep smiling. My dad had a battle with the C so I kinda know some of the emotions. In our thoughts xxx

Thanks _oma lusty and silver xxxx

lusty hope you get on ok too hun xxxx"

Thanks Jac Hunni , xxxx

A silly girl here that ignored smear test pleas (well if i have it i dont want to know and die happy)other half noticed a lump so off i trotted .Yes was told the worst but hey radio therapy and removal of the growth and im alive .I will never miss another smear in my life .

Never think you are ok or it may be to late ,not everyone gets happy endings.

Good luck jacs ,hope all goes well xxx

Thinking of you Jacs xxx

I had 3 borderline smears over a year and a half and the 4th one showed changes went to hospital had a biopsy and it showed I needed something called loop treatment (years ago it was called lazer treatment)This all took place in May this year and thankfully 2nd biopsy showed all was ok huge huge relief!! Have to have smear tests every 6 months for the next 2 year but thats nothing to what could have happened!!! As Jacs said please please keep up with your smear tests!!! xxxx

"A silly girl here that ignored smear test pleas (well if i have it i dont want to know and die happy)other half noticed a lump so off i trotted .Yes was told the worst but hey radio therapy and removal of the growth and im alive .I will never miss another smear in my life .

Never think you are ok or it may be to late ,not everyone gets happy endings.

Good luck jacs ,hope all goes well xxx"

so glad you finaly went and got things checked out Good luck and i hope all goes well for you too xxxx

"Thinking of you Jacs xxx

I had 3 borderline smears over a year and a half and the 4th one showed changes went to hospital had a biopsy and it showed I needed something called loop treatment (years ago it was called lazer treatment)This all took place in May this year and thankfully 2nd biopsy showed all was ok huge huge relief!! Have to have smear tests every 6 months for the next 2 year but thats nothing to what could have happened!!! As Jacs said please please keep up with your smear tests!!! xxxx"

So glad you got checked over too hun and all is well for you, my first dealing with cervical cancer was treated by having 1/4 of my cervex removed by whats called cone biopsy

and treatment after that with lots of smear follow ups until 5 years ago then back to 3 yearly.

My last smear taken in just jan this year was fine so whats happening to me now is totaly something new but i knew something wasnt right and had it checked out so glad now i did.

Truth is i dont know what lies ahead for me now and im scared shitless but need to face it head on as its not going to go away through ignoring it .xxx

Good luck again hope all turns out well for you xxxx

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Berlin, Germany

May I wish you all the best, you bravery in posting this is amazing.

If you ever need a shoulder to bitch on, please feel free...

Plenty of experiance, due to issues,on going in my life...

Hope it all goes well and you get back to your heels as quickly as the docs allow.

"May I wish you all the best, you bravery in posting this is amazing.

If you ever need a shoulder to bitch on, please feel free...

Plenty of experiance, due to issues,on going in my life...

Hope it all goes well and you get back to your heels as quickly as the docs allow."

Jane thank you hun xxxx

Best wishes and good luck and what a woman to have the guts to discuss openly to warn others. You are a true one off, one of lifes gems may all be good and take care xxxxxx

Well said and as the maori's say Kia Kaha! (be strong!)

All I can say is thankfully you're still going to be here to tell the tales.

Always here for you hunny xxxxxx

Thanks randy and toot and serengeti xxxx

carolann just wish they were someone elses tails tho thank you hunni xxxxxxx

"Thanks randy and toot and serengeti xxxx

carolann just wish they were someone elses tails tho thank you hunni xxxxxxx"

opppps tales i ment not tailes lol

Miss D, take care and hope all goes well for you. Very brave in posting this on here for all to see x

"Miss D, take care and hope all goes well for you. Very brave in posting this on here for all to see x"

Thank you dave xxx

were all behind you jacs

wishing you all the best

love and kisses

xxx

By *urioduoCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Jacs I know we have had our differences recently but I hope and pray they you treatment is successfull and you make a full and speedy recovery.

Jim x

Jacs my darling. I have said before and I will say it once more. Life is what happens when you are busy making plans. Life throws us all a curve ball from time to time, god knows I have had a lot curve balls myself in the past 5 years. It is easy to say that you need all the resilence you can muster, the support of your family and friends and all thoughts of we band of fellow swingers to rise above it all. However thats what is needed as well as a determination of survive all that life throws at you. I know you are the brave, determined type with a soft heart, I also know that you will see this battle through triumphant. JimXXX

"were all behind you jacs

wishing you all the best

love and kisses

xxx

"

thank you hunni xxx

"Jacs I know we have had our differences recently but I hope and pray they you treatment is successfull and you make a full and speedy recovery.

Jim x "

Jim this means such a lot made me cry tho.... thank you so much for your good wishes xxx

"Jacs my darling. I have said before and I will say it once more. Life is what happens when you are busy making plans. Life throws us all a curve ball from time to time, god knows I have had a lot curve balls myself in the past 5 years. It is easy to say that you need all the resilence you can muster, the support of your family and friends and all thoughts of we band of fellow swingers to rise above it all. However thats what is needed as well as a determination of survive all that life throws at you. I know you are the brave, determined type with a soft heart, I also know that you will see this battle through triumphant. JimXXX"

Jim my lovely friend always there for me with words of wisdom thank you hunni xxxxx

I have been asked by a few for my reasons in posting whats happening to me in here , so i want to try an explain.

The last time i was going through cervical cancer my kids were all young only 13,10 and 6 i didnt want them to worry about me since they were only young .

In a way i actually blocked out the fact that i did have cancer i pretend to all my family and friends that i was fine when inside i was falling apart and i wasnt coping very well, i ended up in a very dark place and suffered with depression for a very long time.

I realised i was doing it again a few weeks ago pushing people away telling them i wasnt worried when i was terrified i stoped speaking with people who matter the most to me and causing arguments when there was nothing to argue about so with a much clearer head on now im determind im not going to push people away im not going to lock myself in my room and speak to no one for days at a time im going to embrace everyday as it comes and hope that tomorrow will be better than today.

As i said in an earlier post this is a community of friends for all sorts of reason some very close friends,some just chat friends and some who havent even met yet take time to wish someone all the best to me thats something very special you dont find in everyday life so treasure your friends here as well as in your real life .

luv jacs

xxxxx

By *inkmoon4Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Sorry to hear this MissD, although I dont know you personally I would like to wish you every success in this battle. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I'd also like to second and reiterate you call for people to look after themselves and get regular checks.

I have not long returned to swinging following a lengthy illness.

A word to the guys also - testicular cancer doesnt only affect older guys. Check yourself there regular and seek advice from your doctor if you have the slightest concern, the earlier the better.

By *edd50Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen/Dundee

Jaccs , All our thoughts are with you, and I know you will be fine. Your advice is very sound. Personnaly if there is anything Just ask. Lots of xxx

"Sorry to hear this MissD, although I dont know you personally I would like to wish you every success in this battle. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I'd also like to second and reiterate you call for people to look after themselves and get regular checks.

I have not long returned to swinging following a lengthy illness.

A word to the guys also - testicular cancer doesnt only affect older guys. Check yourself there regular and seek advice from your doctor if you have the slightest concern, the earlier the better."

thank you hunni and good luck too you too xxxxx

"Jaccs , All our thoughts are with you, and I know you will be fine. Your advice is very sound. Personnaly if there is anything Just ask. Lots of xxx

"

Gedd ty hunni xxxxxx

miss dynamite i dont know u i went thru the same thing in may 2000 had full hysterectomy the lot im one of the lucky ones ...wish u all the best hope u make a full recovery mean that from the bottom of my heart ...its good that people like u have the inspiration to make people realise go for all tests no matter wat the outcome ....your family and true friends will help u thru this..as said wish u all best xxx

By *heesy2232Man  over a year ago

In a castle in the sky

miss dynamite just ave to say i totally agree with u, better finding out wats wrong way you b4 its to late , ive just found out ive crohns disease and i hide my head in the sand about it for a year and that was a year too long,anyways hope u get better soon miss dynamite fingers crossed

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Thank you for your warning. I hope your treatment is successful.

It is easy to push friends away but true friends will push back and will still be there for you.

Good Luck

"Thank you for your warning. I hope your treatment is successful.

It is easy to push friends away but true friends will push back and will still be there for you.

Good Luck"

Nice ,Cheesy and Falcon thank you so much for your kind words and best wishes xxxx

luv jacs

xxxx

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

good luck with your upcoming treatment miss d. Have had breast cancer 3 years ago, first in one breast and then a year later in the other. 2nd time had to have chemo and radiotherapy. just wanted to say its not too bad - will be thinking of you though xx

"good luck with your upcoming treatment miss d. Have had breast cancer 3 years ago, first in one breast and then a year later in the other. 2nd time had to have chemo and radiotherapy. just wanted to say its not too bad - will be thinking of you though xx"

thank you TnT xxxxx

Jacqs You are one of the nicest people I've ever met and I'm proud to be your friend. Hope all goes well and if there's anything I can do I'm here

Anna

xx

"Jacqs You are one of the nicest people I've ever met and I'm proud to be your friend. Hope all goes well and if there's anything I can do I'm here

Anna

xx"

ty Anna been friends for a few years now so that means a lot hunni ty xxxxxx

one thing i have to say dont ever try to explain yourself to anyone, if people dont wish to read the posts they dont have to xxx

ive got 3 people i know very well going through dufferent cancer issues, my friends mum is probbly the worst, unfortunately she i the one making plans for her kids future and her grandkids last year she was really ill and had lots of breathing problems and i advised her to go to the doctor, in my heart of hearts I had the gut feeling it was cancer but I didnt say out loud as felt it wouldnt be accepted but i have this horrible ability to have a sixth sense about bad things

her daughter, my friend has an alcohol addiction and so much time was spent fussing over her no doctors appointments were ever made this year the diagnosis was made lung and brain cancer and its pretty much too late to do anything, prolong it yes cure it no

sometimes life can be chaotic and other things going on but no matter what you cant ignore hea;th issues that last longer than a week etc get it checked out

best of luck xxxx

"one thing i have to say dont ever try to explain yourself to anyone, if people dont wish to read the posts they dont have to xxx

ive got 3 people i know very well going through dufferent cancer issues, my friends mum is probbly the worst, unfortunately she i the one making plans for her kids future and her grandkids last year she was really ill and had lots of breathing problems and i advised her to go to the doctor, in my heart of hearts I had the gut feeling it was cancer but I didnt say out loud as felt it wouldnt be accepted but i have this horrible ability to have a sixth sense about bad things

her daughter, my friend has an alcohol addiction and so much time was spent fussing over her no doctors appointments were ever made this year the diagnosis was made lung and brain cancer and its pretty much too late to do anything, prolong it yes cure it no

sometimes life can be chaotic and other things going on but no matter what you cant ignore hea;th issues that last longer than a week etc get it checked out

best of luck xxxx "

Thank you hun xxxx

Sorry to hear about your friends too.

your so so right about gut feelings and that inner feeling things aint going to be all right you know your own body and know whats happening to it i know people on the out side looking in mean well when they say dont worry it will be ok when all you want to do is scream at them how the hell do you know that when deep inside you know its not going to be ok .

so please yet again people if you get that gut feeling that tells you something isnt right please have it checked out it could save a lot of heartache and possibly your life .

ps:Alcohol addiction is something i do know a lot about and i hope your friend finds the help she needs too xxx

we have had our diffrences too jacs, but i have been thro something similar to this and i just wanted to say we wish you all the very best with your treatments x avi and allan

"we have had our diffrences too jacs, but i have been thro something similar to this and i just wanted to say we wish you all the very best with your treatments x avi and allan "

yes we have Avril and Allan and it takes somethig like this to make you realise these things aint significant anymore forgive and forget and make the most of life thank you for your best wishes they are appreciated xxxxx

just want to say goodluck babe and im here no matter what xx i have dealt with alot with my own mum who i lost due to cancer as u no and u where there for me you will b strong and b allright i no u can do it xxx luv u babes xxxxx

"just want to say goodluck babe and im here no matter what xx i have dealt with alot with my own mum who i lost due to cancer as u no and u where there for me you will b strong and b allright i no u can do it xxx luv u babes xxxxx "

ty guys will keep you posted with my progress xxxx

get checked out as soon as possible if think something is wrong,i know from experience,that we do not take enough care of ourselves,thanks jacs and you are in my prayers and thoughts

"get checked out as soon as possible if think something is wrong,i know from experience,that we do not take enough care of ourselves,thanks jacs and you are in my prayers and thoughts

"

Thank you hobbie i know you have had a terrible time recenlty too so thank you taking time to post here xxxxx

just wishing you the greatest of luck and hope everything goes successfully, lots and lots of love xxxxxx

"just wishing you the greatest of luck and hope everything goes successfully, lots and lots of love xxxxxx"

Thank you lee means a lot to have peoples support hun so ty xxxxx

miss d, best wishes to u hope things go well for u, i ignored mine for 10yrs,for reasons stupid or what, now im screened every 6mnths cos of changes, so take each day as it cums, good luck to u, positive thoughts with u xxx

"miss d, best wishes to u hope things go well for u, i ignored mine for 10yrs,for reasons stupid or what, now im screened every 6mnths cos of changes, so take each day as it cums, good luck to u, positive thoughts with u xxx"

Thanks carricks for your kind wishes

and im so glad you finaly plucked up the courage to get things checked over .

Maybe a way for you women to get moving and off for your smears is if you cant do it for you then do it for your family ....five minuets of embarassment is surley better than yours of heartache without you

hey jac, sorry to hear about your health problems, i will say a wee prayer for you and tell the wee cherubs that your a pal of mines and its ok if you go menapausle on them, your a woman after all, In all seriousness, i hope it all goes great for you and that your back in action in jigg time, the folk on here will miss you in cluding me, so get back soon xxxxxx john x

"hey jac, sorry to hear about your health problems, i will say a wee prayer for you and tell the wee cherubs that your a pal of mines and its ok if you go menapausle on them, your a woman after all, In all seriousness, i hope it all goes great for you and that your back in action in jigg time, the folk on here will miss you in cluding me, so get back soon xxxxxx john x"

Thank you john im sure some will miss me and some wont lol but hey least i know the people posting genuinly care will keeep you posted how i get on xxxx

i have met this fantastic lady and if anyone can beat it its her ! take care Jacs xxxxx

"i have met this fantastic lady and if anyone can beat it its her ! take care Jacs xxxxx"

Michael thank you nice to have your support hun xxxxx

started my hormone treatment today any of you mature ladies out there got any advice on how to cope with menopausal symptoms ?

any advice would be good xxx

Hello Everyone as promised i said id let you know how my progress is doing.

Today i was back at the hospital and im now going in for my surgery in six weeks time or less .

I still have 12lbs to lose thats only 2lbs a week im sure i can do that ..yikesss i hope.

Thanks for all your messages and best wishes both here and and by email xxxxx

thinking of you gorgeous xxxxxxxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

fingers still crossed for you hun xxxx

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Keep smiling and stay positive lovely. 2lbs is doable and you will do it! Thinking of you and every body part that can be crossed is xxx

Friends are like stars Jacs, can't always see them but they're always there. X

"Friends are like stars Jacs, can't always see them but they're always there. X "

This is so true babes thank you xxxx

Thanks everyone much appreciated xxxxxx

Will keep you all updated xxx

get well soon...

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Hello MsDynomite

Just read your Post from 11 weeks ago and sending you big hugs and things and hopefully you will get better and healthy in time xxxxx

Aberdeen

"Friends are like stars Jacs, can't always see them but they're always there. X "

That's lovely and so true! xx

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

"Hi Everyone,

As most of the regulars and my friends know on here i had cervical cancer in 2001 which was treated sucessfully.

Quiet a few of you know i have been experiancing health issues once again.

four weeks ago i was diagnosed with cell changes on the lining of my womb so last thursday i was in hospital to have some biospys taken to grade the cell changes and also to have the lining of my womb removed which was not sucessfull .

Last night i got the news that i have low grade cell changes grade1 .

The treatmen for me now is i have to start hormone injections to shut down my ovaries and in effect what that will do is force me into an earlie meopause

I will also need a hysterectomy which will be done sometime in the new year .

and possibly radiotherapy too.

my reason for bring this to the forums is to make people aware of how important heath checks are if something doesnt feel right please please have it checked out its always better to face things head on than to bury your head in the sand.

Id also like to take the chance to thank all my friends on here for words of comfort and support i know ive not been the best of friends to you over the past few months often pushing you away when i should have been grasping you all with both hands (which i intend to do now )if you will let me lol

special thanks to my dear dear friend Carolann aka Serengeti whos been my rock for months now and always been there for me .

please guys if your worried about anything get it checked out xxx"

agree with you - had a lump in my breast and ended up with breast cancer 2 years running, 2 mastectomy's, reconstructions, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, ovary removal later - and an early menopause i am cancer free so everything can be beaten!!

Will be thinking of you xx

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes xxxx

Another we update got my op date this morning 5 weeks today the 1st march yikeeessss all becoming so real now .

thinking of you. xxx

Thank you babes xxxx

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Jacs as always my honey I am only at the end of the phone , all my love L xxxxxxxxxxx

"Another we update got my op date this morning 5 weeks today the 1st march yikeeessss all becoming so real now . "

We'll be thinking of you jacs, keep ur chin up, Im sure it will all turn out well in the long run, hugs xxx

Thanks everyone xxxx

By *rfeelgoodMan  over a year ago

east kilbride village.

"Another we update got my op date this morning 5 weeks today the 1st march yikeeessss all becoming so real

now . "

hope your going to behave between now and then. will be thinking of you.

"Another we update got my op date this morning 5 weeks today the 1st march yikeeessss all becoming so real

now .

hope your going to behave between now and then. will be thinking of you. "

Of course i will BADLY of course

Aberdeen

"Another we update got my op date this morning 5 weeks today the 1st march yikeeessss all becoming so real now . "

Keep strong Hunny, i have a op coming up soon and it seemed so far away then i looked at the calender and thought eeek! lol You take care xx

"Another we update got my op date this morning 5 weeks today the 1st march yikeeessss all becoming so real now .

Keep strong Hunny, i have a op coming up soon and it seemed so far away then i looked at the calender and thought eeek! lol You take care xx"

Thank you hun and good luck with yours too hope all goes well xxxxx

Aberdeen

"Another we update got my op date this morning 5 weeks today the 1st march yikeeessss all becoming so real now .

Keep strong Hunny, i have a op coming up soon and it seemed so far away then i looked at the calender and thought eeek! lol You take care xx

Thank you hun and good luck with yours too hope all goes well xxxxx"

Thank you, this is part 1 of 3 ops this year so here's hoping the first is a success. My brother gave me a giggle he said'S you would make a very good pirate with all your scars BUT a very good tiger with all your silver stretchmarks' Ahhh deep joy lol

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Jacs. I've been away from forums/chat for a while now and just come across your thread. Good luck, stay strong and I thinkin of ya. xx

"Jacs. I've been away from forums/chat for a while now and just come across your thread. Good luck, stay strong and I thinkin of ya. xx"

ty hun surgery a week tomorrow xxxxxx

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Big hugs jacs. And remember - only ogle the hunky nurses and docs AFTER they take yer BP. Lol xxx

glasgow

Jaca ive allready phoned you . but heres more of my best wishes and love for a speedy health recovery.Your a wee gem jacs so all the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *urioduoCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

wishing you the very best of wishes Jacs and pray you will have a full speedy recovery.

Jim xx

Thanks guys for your kind wishes they are much appreciated and all your messages of support mean such a lot xxxxxx

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Best wishes Jacs. Will be thinking of you H xx

"Best wishes Jacs. Will be thinking of you H xx"

thank you hunni xxx

Hope all goes well x

As most of you know today was ment to be the day of my surgery been up since 430am with nerves thinking about it had a bath to relax me and was just about ready to leave for the hospital when they called me to tell me they dont have a itc bed for me and my op had been cancelled grrrrrr arghhhhh the good old NHS eh .

Im now going in next week to Rosshall dont know what date yet im wating for them to call me back either today or tomorrow and let me know ...GOD IM SO STRESSED Anyone got a cure good job i still got a sence of humour eh lol

Absolutely ridiculous. Hope you get your date next week and all goes well.

Takes courage to speak out on things so personal, it's very touching.

Shirley xxx

"Absolutely ridiculous. Hope you get your date next week and all goes well.

Takes courage to speak out on things so personal, it's very touching.

Shirley xxx"

Thanks guys just couldnt believe it was so shocked xx

Another wee update on my progress

well my surgery is over and my consultant decided to do a full hysterectomy instead of just removing my womb which means ive had my womb cervex faloppian tubes and ovaries removed and im now waiting for pathology reports to see what happens from here.

I feel like ive been run over by a truck lol but im otherwise doing great and hope to be home somtime tomorrow or saturday.

Thanks again for all your good wishes,emails texts and flowers which i recieved this morning xxx

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

wont be long till your back chasing the hunks babes , take good care xxxxxx L

OMG...Jacs with a new lease of life, you guys better get on the red bull!

Auch the hunks got a good three months before im chasing them but hey il enjoy the flirting in the mean time lol xxxxxx

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Berlin, Germany

Get well soon...

J

"Get well soon...

J"

Thank you jane xxx

just got my pathology report and im a very happy woman the report shows that everything has been contained within in the womb nothing on my ovaries or tubes that showed any concern and consultant said my cervex was checked carefully and there was no evidance of further abnormality there .

ive got an aftercare appointment on the 5th april to discuss what happens now im so relieved xxxx

glasgow

jacs im so so so glad for you ,What a weight of your mind cya at your nite out xxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear it Miss D, wishing you a speedy recovery xxxx

Good news thinking about you x

Thanks everyone for your good wishes xxxx

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Glad it all turned out ok jacs as you know was in same situation ten years ago so know what you have been through xxxxxxx

Jacs,

Thanks for the link. I rarely ventue into the Forums. Other sites Ive used make it easier to access & I really do get lost in here. Sorry to hear the new on the cells, but good to see loads of the folk I met at your BD party including Lusty, Bren & co all gathering round. Hope it all goes well & knowing how cheerful & positive you are you'll come through this smiling.

Take good care & let me know how ya are.

Best wishes,

Andy (aka Scot)

glad you are ok i know how hard it is i was diagnosed 4 yrs ago with cervical cancer i had a radical hysterectomy at he age of 34 but i came through it and im glad to say im all healthy now lol even got myself a toyboy xxxx

"Jacs,

Thanks for the link. I rarely ventue into the Forums. Other sites Ive used make it easier to access & I really do get lost in here. Sorry to hear the new on the cells, but good to see loads of the folk I met at your BD party including Lusty, Bren & co all gathering round. Hope it all goes well & knowing how cheerful & positive you are you'll come through this smiling.

Take good care & let me know how ya are.

Best wishes,

Andy (aka Scot)"

Scot ive known you for years way long before here your good wishes mean a lot babes so thank you ...glad you finaly found the link to the post lol

"glad you are ok i know how hard it is i was diagnosed 4 yrs ago with cervical cancer i had a radical hysterectomy at he age of 34 but i came through it and im glad to say im all healthy now lol even got myself a toyboy xxxx

"

Thanks again hun one last hurdle to face and hopefully il be given the all clear xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic