FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Help haha

Help haha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Honestly didnt want it to come to this lol but iv been on here a while and not having much luck can't seem to get much replies, I get women get flooded with messages everyday so basically how can I make myself stand out ? Whats a good first message ? Whens a good time to mention a meet ?What about bio do people even read it?

Hopefully people can spot out what I'm doing wrong and I'm no just an ugly duckling haha cheers guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stolen from another thread but rather apt....

"Have you been dissatisfied with your result on FAB? Did you expect to be fighting off suitable partners with a stick and have instead found yourself having to join a wank group? If your profile contains at least 20 close up shots of genitalia and a minimum of six words of text and you did not receive your introductory BJ from wee Senga behind the bins at Tesco you could be eligible for compensation. Don't wait. It's not going to get any better. "

"Honestly didnt want it to come to this lol but iv been on here a while and not having much luck can't seem to get much replies, I get women get flooded with messages everyday so basically how can I make myself stand out ? Whats a good first message ? Whens a good time to mention a meet ?What about bio do people even read it?

Hopefully people can spot out what I'm doing wrong and I'm no just an ugly duckling haha cheers guys "

Go to some socials/club nights

By *oast888Man  over a year ago

cambuslang

"Stolen from another thread but rather apt....

"Have you been dissatisfied with your result on FAB? Did you expect to be fighting off suitable partners with a stick and have instead found yourself having to join a wank group? If your profile contains at least 20 close up shots of genitalia and a minimum of six words of text and you did not receive your introductory BJ from wee Senga behind the bins at Tesco you could be eligible for compensation. Don't wait. It's not going to get any better. " "

However I do note another verified profile that hasn't actually had an in-person meet! Shows a verification's actual worth tbh

"Have you been dissatisfied with your result on FAB? Did you expect to be fighting off suitable partners with a stick and have instead found yourself having to join a wank group? If your profile contains at least 20 close up shots of genitalia and a minimum of six words of text and you did not receive your introductory BJ from wee Senga behind the bins at Tesco you could be eligible for compensation. Don't wait. It's not going to get any better. " "

An "Ooor Jintz" classic

Good luck OP - also look at the help and advice section and use the search box on the forums for the zillions of other threads which will be helpful.

P.S alas it's just a fact the men outnumber women hugely so aye it can be tricky but good guys do just fine I believe

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"how can I make myself stand out ? Whats a good first message ? Whens a good time to mention a meet ?What about bio do people even read it o"

I kind of want to say that... if I help you out with all your questions people are as well meeting me!

Just be yourself, it may take some time, just be patient and persevere.

As for mentioning a meet, it will depend on how the conversation is going and only you can suss that out.

Look at other profiles, photos and bring in your own personality.

Good luck OP

haha that's brilliant yea didn't think it was going to get better this was my final try lol

"

Good luck OP - also look at the help and advice section and use the search box on the forums for the zillions of other threads which will be helpful.

P.S alas it's just a fact the men outnumber women hugely so aye it can be tricky but good guys do just fine I believe "

Thank you hun appreciated x

"

P.S alas it's just a fact the men outnumber women hugely so aye it can be tricky but good guys do just fine I believe Thank you hun appreciated x"

Enjoy

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Honestly didnt want it to come to this lol but iv been on here a while and not having much luck can't seem to get much replies, I get women get flooded with messages everyday so basically how can I make myself stand out ? Whats a good first message ? Whens a good time to mention a meet ?What about bio do people even read it?

Hopefully people can spot out what I'm doing wrong and I'm no just an ugly duckling haha cheers guys "

1)You look fine but have a look at other guys profiles to compare (not that lol!)

2) not every woman is into d pics but some are so you get to decide

3)lothian is a bit lacking in comparison to Glasgow or Embra so maybe city trips and socials would work better.

4) go on forums to chat x

» Add a new message to this topic