FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Kinshaldy Beach

Kinshaldy Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Went sunbathing nude to this beach a few years ago with a girlfriend had a great day Just want to know is it still ok or better giving it a miss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Beware of tick infestation in the grass when exposing flesh!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or horseflies

... or the locals! They can give you a nasty bite too.

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Or plastic !

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

I was there the other week with a lady friend. Weren't up to anything, just walking the dog and a seat on the beach but did wonder if there was a safe part to get risque as too many folk around where we were. Where would be best part of beach to head to?

"I was there the other week with a lady friend. Weren't up to anything, just walking the dog and a seat on the beach but did wonder if there was a safe part to get risque as too many folk around where we were. Where would be best part of beach to head to?"

I wouldn't think about it. In these days of social media, taking pics on phones etc, indecency laws it's not work the risk sorry

By *uck BuddyMan  over a year ago

Central

There is an official nudist beach 20 minutes north up this beach that is marked by a blue barrel. You are not breaking any laws getting naked there at all. It is a great place to play and very secluded (well away from the tents out car park).

Not quite true. Kinshaldy is not an official naturist beach. As far as I know there are only 1 or 2 official ones in Scotland. However it's been an unofficial one for donkeys years but caution is obviously needed. The further north or south you go the quieter it is but no guarantee that clothed people won't appear. That said I've paddled nude a few times!

By *uck BuddyMan  over a year ago

Central

"Not quite true. Kinshaldy is not an official naturist beach. As far as I know there are only 1 or 2 official ones in Scotland. However it's been an unofficial one for donkeys years but caution is obviously needed. The further north or south you go the quieter it is but no guarantee that clothed people won't appear. That said I've paddled nude a few times!"

The police know it is a historic nudist beach and it is frequented often by naturists regularly. There has never been anyone arrested and convicted of indecent exposure there by the law...

"Not quite true. Kinshaldy is not an official naturist beach. As far as I know there are only 1 or 2 official ones in Scotland. However it's been an unofficial one for donkeys years but caution is obviously needed. The further north or south you go the quieter it is but no guarantee that clothed people won't appear. That said I've paddled nude a few times!

The police know it is a historic nudist beach and it is frequented often by naturists regularly. There has never been anyone arrested and convicted of indecent exposure there by the law..."

True. As always the law is vague so caution is sensible. Indecent exposure is an offence but that implies someone deliberately flaunting themselves to provoke a reaction - flashing in effect. It is also an offence to outrage public decency and that's trickier as it depends on the attitude of those seeing the nudity. Thats the offence the Naked Rambler was charged with regularly. If someone accidentally sees you naked and you take steps to cover up or move away it's not a problem but you can never be sure who will take offence. But as you say the dog walkers at Tentsmuir seem pretty relaxed about it.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

It still seems popular, I was there yesterday, one couple discreetly enjoying the sun to the south, far from the car park and bulk of people.

I also came across a laminated card from "Katie" saying they also enjoy being naked and if you see them come say hi!

A nude pic on the back of the card too.

I also took the opportunity to swim and get naked.

Lovely, may go back later in the week weather permitting!

» Add a new message to this topic