FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Soldiers

Soldiers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are ladies thoughts? Do you prefer to play with a soldier?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No one knows ladies thoughts... not even other ladies

No!

That was two different questions wasn't it

Dont like to make sweeping generalisations but our experience with Fab members who are Armed Services have not been good. We found the gentleman in question to be arrogant, big headed, selfish (it was all about his pleasure) and he thought that the unifrom aspect would have my knickers soaked....which it didnt! We now avoid any service personnel like the plague and would never consider meeting soldiers, sailors or airmen!

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

"What are ladies thoughts? Do you prefer to play with a soldier? "
Is there a difference?

"What are ladies thoughts? Do you prefer to play with a soldier? Is there a difference?

"

None apart from the uniform.....oh and the misplaced assumption that said uniform will charm any woman out of her knickers lol

Met a few

Some good some not so good

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"What are ladies thoughts? Do you prefer to play with a soldier? Is there a difference?

None apart from the uniform.....oh and the misplaced assumption that said uniform will charm any woman out of her knickers lol"

weirdly in military towns it has the opposite effect but there is a large amount of woman who activly seek soldiers and its seldom the ceremonial dress they look for usually manky 3 day old combats.

One of the reasons there are so many stolen valour cases

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

"Dont like to make sweeping generalisations but our experience with Fab members who are Armed Services have not been good. We found the gentleman in question to be arrogant, big headed, selfish (it was all about his pleasure) and he thought that the unifrom aspect would have my knickers soaked....which it didnt! We now avoid any service personnel like the plague and would never consider meeting soldiers, sailors or airmen! "
100% agree with you on that we Avoid them

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Do you honest think a women would shag a man just because he was a soldier. We are not that shallow. Ive had some pretty ugly soldiers message me who obviously think the uniform would do the trick. No chance.

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"What are ladies thoughts? Do you prefer to play with a soldier?

Do you honest think a women would shag a man just because he was a soldier. We are not that shallow. Ive had some pretty ugly soldiers message me who obviously think the uniform would do the trick. No chance."

So the armed forces thing doesn’t seem to be much of a favourite. I guess a stereotype was pushed through movies in the 70s 80s 90s like officer and a gentleman, top gun, a few good men, saving private ryan etc etc.

Just out of curiosity, are there any uniformed genres that do anything for you. e.g. the firefighter, the cop etc

Guys tend to be aroused by the visual of a uniform, hence the popularity of the school uniform/nurse/french maid/fight attendant dress up outfits

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Met a few

Some good some not so good "

This.

Iv had messages from guys that wear uniforms and ask if I want them to wear it..

Ehe..naw!!

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I’ve met a couple of Forces guys and I’ve had no issues.

You get dickheads in all walks of life, uniform or not.

I certainly wouldn’t tar them with the same brush....

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I like a man in uniform but do I prefer them to other guys? No. It's the man not the outfit I'm attracted to

Takes more than the uniform he wears to work to make me sleep with someone

Unfortunately I'm often messaged by men who think uniform alone should be enough to make me drop my knickers (the same as so many Irish or black men)

I actually prefer a nice suit to a uniform

"Dont like to make sweeping generalisations but our experience with Fab members who are Armed Services have not been good. We found the gentleman in question to be arrogant, big headed, selfish (it was all about his pleasure) and he thought that the unifrom aspect would have my knickers soaked....which it didnt! We now avoid any service personnel like the plague and would never consider meeting soldiers, sailors or airmen! "

Not everyone who has been in uniform is like the knobbers you've met, it's a shame that this is the lasting impression you have.

What I find crazy is how stupid some of them are with pics in uniform/ in barracks. There's some nasty people out there that still seek soft targets....

PS I wasn't a traffic warden (uniform)

What about a Police Officer ?

He could handcuff ya too the bed...Take down your particulars ...Take his truncheon out..

Pump ya silly till ya made siren noises ..

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

"Dont like to make sweeping generalisations but our experience with Fab members who are Armed Services have not been good. We found the gentleman in question to be arrogant, big headed, selfish (it was all about his pleasure) and he thought that the unifrom aspect would have my knickers soaked....which it didnt! We now avoid any service personnel like the plague and would never consider meeting soldiers, sailors or airmen!

He could handcuff ya too the bed...Take down your particulars ...Take his truncheon out..

Pump ya silly till ya made siren noises .. "

Now you are talking!

"Dont like to make sweeping generalisations but our experience with Fab members who are Armed Services have not been good. We found the gentleman in question to be arrogant, big headed, selfish (it was all about his pleasure) and he thought that the unifrom aspect would have my knickers soaked....which it didnt! We now avoid any service personnel like the plague and would never consider meeting soldiers, sailors or airmen!

Pump ya silly till ya made siren noises ..

Now you are talking! "

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve played with members from all the armed forces, not one of them in uniform either.

Only time I’ve played with a guy in uniform was a police officer who csnevto mine before his work. I have worn it too!

The occupation a guy has doesn’t change who he is in the bedroom. I’ve played with some fun accountants!

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Do you honest think a women would shag a man just because he was a soldier. We are not that shallow. Ive had some pretty ugly soldiers message me who obviously think the uniform would do the trick. No chance.

So the armed forces thing doesn’t seem to be much of a favourite. I guess a stereotype was pushed through movies in the 70s 80s 90s like officer and a gentleman, top gun, a few good men, saving private ryan etc etc.

Just out of curiosity, are there any uniformed genres that do anything for you. e.g. the firefighter, the cop etc

Guys tend to be aroused by the visual of a uniform, hence the popularity of the school uniform/nurse/french maid/fight attendant dress up outfits "

Met 2 guys that are coppers but obv didnt meet in uniform. Both had too much respect and regard for their career to use their uniform to attract women. In fact neither mentioned their job til we met and trusted me to be discreat. X

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

On the other side if the coin, I don't nurse now but when I mentioned I trained as a nurse I get "do u still have the uniform". Do men really think nurses wear an Ann Summers nurses outfit on the wards??? X

By *mmz123Man  over a year ago

Erskine

I was in RAF and safe to say it was never the most attractive of uniforms. With the hat on I could have been mistaken for a dodgy blue clad bus conductor. In the end it's a job and you wear it on duty and you still the same person in or out of uniform.

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"On the other side if the coin, I don't nurse now but when I mentioned I trained as a nurse I get "do u still have the uniform". Do men really think nurses wear an Ann Summers nurses outfit on the wards??? X "

Yeah I think most guys still think nurses wear uniforms a la the carry on films

Guys tend to be aroused by the visual of a uniform, hence the popularity of the school uniform/nurse/french maid/fight attendant dress up outfits "

Total cliche but policemen and firemen make my little bean twitch

Military front of the queue, first experience was with a soldier and enjoyed the experience every time x

Remember in "Only Fools n Horses"

Trigger: Fathers name(on birth certificate) ...." some" soldiers......

It’s been mixed for me... two guys ex forces been dicks... one a nasty piece of work... two who are currently serving are lovely.

It’s not the uniform it’s the person.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I was in RAF and safe to say it was never the most attractive of uniforms. With the hat on I could have been mistaken for a dodgy blue clad bus conductor. In the end it's a job and you wear it on duty and you still the same person in or out of uniform."

Serving is more than just a job. It is a way of life backed by lots of training and conditioning, mind and body. No way you come out the same person you went in as, for good or bad.

It made me the man I am....

And I'm happy with that

Had the best night of my fab life with a guy that happened to be a marine ... but i agree with most that there is an assumption and arrogance that the uniform will hook you in

From personal experience of a few on here and on normal dating sites and situations friends have gotten in to ... id never go near another police officer for fab or dating ... they ironically seem to be the least trustworthy people ive ever come across

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Had some great fun with military females in the past!

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Iv had messages from guys that wear uniforms and ask if I want them to wear it..

Ehe..naw!! "

Bin man not sexy then...go on you love a high Viz vest zz

» Add a new message to this topic