FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Men in bed?

Men in bed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I doubt anyone’s gonna answer this honestly it kill their sex life on here but it’s recently come to my attention that some men just don’t care how long they last in bed/if there any good.

For example: A female friend telling me a story about overhearing her male bestmate shagging. She said something like “aw that wasn’t very long poor girl gota give her more than that!” He said well I’m happy so...

I related this to a work mate and he was like yeah I do the same!

Is this a thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like its more if theyre a selfish type person that dont care as long as they got off first, it does worry me at times if im good or last long enough i do actually enjoy making sure the woman im with is satisfied as well got to be enjoyable for both

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

This post will be full of guys proclaiming how they only care about others needs.

"I doubt anyone’s gonna answer this honestly it kill their sex life on here but it’s recently come to my attention that some men just don’t care how long they last in bed/if there any good.

For example: A female friend telling me a story about overhearing her male bestmate shagging. She said something like “aw that wasn’t very long poor girl gota give her more than that!” He said well I’m happy so...

Is this a thing? "

What are you trying to prove?

This is merely another I'm a good guy look at me" thread. Please grow up.

Big deal, some guys are shit in bed, lots of women are also shit in be and are also blissfully unaware of that fact.

That's life.

Or...they're stuck for a reply and give the 'macho' response,

Or both were quite satisfied

Or they did that male thing of becoming comatose and incapable of movement the moment they've come.

I'd probably go with the first, tbh

I get turned on knowing im turning the woman on and pleasuring her.Gets me worked right up and solid when you feel her getting wetter and right into it,bit of vocals don't go a miss either.I've been guilty in the past but of just pumping and shooting.Overall but I like to leave no stone unturned when pleasuring a woman makes it more enyoyable and its down right rude not to

And sometimes we just like a quickie

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ll put my neck on the line here. Penetrative sex isn’t the only way to pleasure a woman, in fact it often doesn’t give her an orgasm. Many women will orgasm from oral sex and using your fingers and/or toys.

For a woman it’s a build up to a crescendo not just a few minutes of thrusting until a guy cums.

I’d rather have hours of teasing and pleasing each other before the big finish and yes I did say ‘hours’!

Selfish guys need to learn to improved their skills!

Selfish guys need to learn to improved their skills!

Can you call it skills if you are selfish... ?

Its about two people spending time together...that time should never be wasted by only one person having a good time...

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Selfish guys need to learn to improved their skills!

Its about two people spending time together...that time should never be wasted by only one person having a good time... "

I meant they have to learn how to pleasure a woman orally and with their fingers rather than seeing to their own needs.

"I’ll put my neck on the line here. Penetrative sex isn’t the only way to pleasure a woman, in fact it often doesn’t give her an orgasm. Many women will orgasm from oral sex and using your fingers and/or toys.

For a woman it’s a build up to a crescendo not just a few minutes of thrusting until a guy cums.

I’d rather have hours of teasing and pleasing each other before the big finish and yes I did say ‘hours’!

Selfish guys need to learn to improved their skills! "

Absaloutley ,couldn't agree more

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I’ll put my neck on the line here. Penetrative sex isn’t the only way to pleasure a woman, in fact it often doesn’t give her an orgasm. Many women will orgasm from oral sex and using your fingers and/or toys.

Selfish guys need to learn to improved their skills! "

This all about the foreplay for me, if it was a Wham Bham thank you mam job be his first and last time with me!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I doubt anyone’s gonna answer this honestly it kill their sex life on here but it’s recently come to my attention that some men just don’t care how long they last in bed/if there any good.

Is this a thing?

Big deal, some guys are shit in bed, lots of women are also shit in be and are also blissfully unaware of that fact.

That's life.

Excuse me? Who made you top man at proclaiming other people’s intentions? Don’t tell me what I was thinking or doing. It’s very rude.

If you must know mate I’m a prick so go fuck yourself. I’m not some sad desperate can’t get laid weirdo.

I have no need to belittle men on here. They do it themselves. This (us both) being the perfect example.

What am I trying to prove that I have low self confidence and am pathetic enough to become a keyboard warrior on a swingers site.

Go do one. Poking at me for a reaction, I shouldn’t bite but I am. If I’m trying to prove something so are you by pointing it out you absolute tosser.

If you’re curious about something sexual this is where it should be asked, not judged. You’re what’s wrong with this world.

"

Many guys think that they are pleasing their playmate

What they think and what they do are two different things. And done don’t take gentle directions too well either

"Selfish guys need to learn to improved their skills!

Its about two people spending time together...that time should never be wasted by only one person having a good time...

I meant they have to learn how to pleasure a woman orally and with their fingers rather than seeing to their own needs. "

If they're selfish they won't care about the other persons needs so why bother to improve any skills

If they were shit in bed and had absolutely no interest in my satisfaction then I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to teach them.

Is this a thing?

That's life.

Excuse me? Who made you top man at proclaiming other people’s intentions? Don’t tell me what I was thinking or doing. It’s very rude.

If you must know mate I’m a prick so go fuck yourself. I’m not some sad desperate can’t get laid weirdo.

I have no need to belittle men on here. They do it themselves. This (us both) being the perfect example.

What am I trying to prove that I have low self confidence and am pathetic enough to become a keyboard warrior on a swingers site.

Go do one. Poking at me for a reaction, I shouldn’t bite but I am. If I’m trying to prove something so are you by pointing it out you absolute tosser.

If you’re curious about something sexual this is where it should be asked, not judged. You’re what’s wrong with this world.

"

I'm what's wrong with this world??? Really?? Is that all?

You know nothing about me and if you think I am sad enough to poke you for a reaction you have over estimated the significance of yourself in my eyes mate.

Dress it up however you want. None of us are daft. Fab is full of attention seekers in all forms.

Why didn't you simply ask your work mate if it was a "thing"? And if he said yes then you would know that it was a "thing" and would have saved you having to come on here. He was right next to you when you asked him!!

You don't need to come on here and pretend to be surprised that some guys are shit in bed and infer you aren't. Like I said, some women are shit in bed too, that's life.

Probably improved as I have got older.

Experience and all that.

Probably threw in some abysmal performances mind you .

Is this a thing?

That's life.

I'm what's wrong with this world??? Really?? Is that all?

You know nothing about me and if you think I am sad enough to poke you for a reaction you have over estimated the significance of yourself in my eyes mate.

Dress it up however you want. None of us are daft. Fab is full of attention seekers in all forms.

Why didn't you simply ask your work mate if it was a "thing"? And if he said yes then you would know that it was a "thing" and would have saved you having to come on here. He was right next to you when you asked him!!

You don't need to come on here and pretend to be surprised that some guys are shit in bed and infer you aren't. Like I said, some women are shit in bed too, that's life. "

Bang on. This hasn't gone the way the OP wanted it to at all.

Pointless post trying to look like a selfless hero.

By *mblinMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Is this a thing? "

It’s a thing.

I tend to take around an hour so, particularly if using protection, often it’s the partner who’s crying off because they expect a 10 minute session, post foreplay.

It’s amazing how many women cry foul if your still going after 15 minutes. It’s not magic, just stamina. These days it seemsIi end up pleasing them and then either fake it or mix it up with hand or oral.

This isn’t some claim to fame btw just the truth. I know a lot of guys who just pump and dump (their phrase) I just think they’re in it for themselves, ego driven by how many times they cum, not how well. But being selfish is 90% of sex anyways.

Most people are looking for the 10% though, but men rarely admit it, so fall into the trap of fast fucking, believing they’re a legend when their partners are sitting there like what the fuck was that? Now it’s my turn...

By *itznBobz2018Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"This post will be full of guys proclaiming how they only care about others needs.

"

» Add a new message to this topic