FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Point blank refused!

Point blank refused!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A girl I met for the first time last week, said I was only getting to fuck her if I had a 12 inch cock, sorry I said to her, but I'm cutting 2 inches of it for no one! Is there anything a girl has asked you to do and you refused??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My daughter asked me for a pony....

Flip side...men ask for plenty, I refuse almost everyday.

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"A girl I met for the first time last week, said I was only getting to fuck her if I had a 12 inch cock, sorry I said to her, but I'm cutting 2 inches of it for no one! Is there anything a girl has asked you to do and you refused??"

Got into a chat with a new couples profile, the guy doing the talking. He wanted me to chat up and seduce his wife, make him a cuckold. He sent pics of this really attractive redhead, just regular fully clothed pics, and a fairly detailed schedule of where she worked, days on and off and where she usually went for lunch. Idea was I was to approach her and chat her up.

Only thing was, she had no idea about it and I wasn’t to let on he’d set it all up!

No way am I doing that without some acknowledgment of the role play from his wife. could just as easily end up with being arrested eh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A girl I met for the first time last week, said I was only getting to fuck her if I had a 12 inch cock, sorry I said to her, but I'm cutting 2 inches of it for no one! Is there anything a girl has asked you to do and you refused??

Got into a chat with a new couples profile, the guy doing the talking. He wanted me to chat up and seduce his wife, make him a cuckold. He sent pics of this really attractive redhead, just regular fully clothed pics, and a fairly detailed schedule of where she worked, days on and off and where she usually went for lunch. Idea was I was to approach her and chat her up.

Only thing was, she had no idea about it and I wasn’t to let on he’d set it all up!

No way am I doing that without some acknowledgment of the role play from his wife. could just as easily end up with being arrested eh "

Now that is creepy.

By *ull4subMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire \ Glasgow

"My daughter asked me for a pony....

Flip side...men ask for plenty, I refuse almost everyday."

Flip side...men ask for plenty, I refuse almost everyday."

You could have just bought her one of those my little ponys

"A girl I met for the first time last week, said I was only getting to fuck her if I had a 12 inch cock, sorry I said to her, but I'm cutting 2 inches of it for no one! Is there anything a girl has asked you to do and you refused??

No way am I doing that without some acknowledgment of the role play from his wife. could just as easily end up with being arrested eh "

"New couple" think that might have been the giveaway, chances are it was just a fantasists getting off on you engaging in his wee scenario!

No way am I doing that without some acknowledgment of the role play from his wife. could just as easily end up with being arrested eh

Now that is creepy."

I got contacted with a similar thing a few years a go. I told him to fuck right off. No way to even know that it was his wife... I am daft but not so daft.

When I was younger I was propositioned by a couple in their 50s at the bar in a pub lol actually could feel the whole pub looking at me

glasgow

Now that is creepy."

Indeed! It was my first year on here, was a bit naive back then. Radar picks up something like that quick now.. most likely a single guy or frustrated hubby being a mad fantasist

glasgow

Actually I just remembered a really bizarre request from a random guy last month.

No previous contact but messaged asking if I would like to punch the fuck out of him, no holds barred, no safe word...

Fuck that

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Flip side...men ask for plenty, I refuse almost everyday.

You could have just bought her one of those my little ponys "

Can't get a pony without getting a plastic rocket too

"Actually I just remembered a really bizarre request from a random guy last month.

No previous contact but messaged asking if I would like to punch the fuck out of him, no holds barred, no safe word...

Fuck that "

Pass me his details will you please...I could do this

"Actually I just remembered a really bizarre request from a random guy last month.

Fuck that

Pass me his details will you please...I could do this "

Great for stress relief

Fuck that

Great for stress relief "

Aye...nothing like a boot to the spuds to make me feel better.

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/07/18 19:19:40]

Fuck that

Great for stress relief

Aye...nothing like a boot to the spuds to make me feel better. "

Have you seen the clips with guys getting booted in the ging gangs repeatedly or one the girl was using a big rubber mallet WTAF fuck!!

Fuck that

Great for stress relief

Have you seen the clips with guys getting booted in the ging gangs repeatedly or one the girl was using a big rubber mallet WTAF fuck!! "

I think I've found my calling

Fuck that

Great for stress relief

Have you seen the clips with guys getting booted in the ging gangs repeatedly or one the girl was using a big rubber mallet WTAF fuck!!

I think I've found my calling "

Haha there's obviously a market for it, but I struggle to even watch it, I felt my balls shrink up inside me the last time I watched a clip

"A girl I met for the first time last week, said I was only getting to fuck her if I had a 12 inch cock, sorry I said to her, but I'm cutting 2 inches of it for no one! Is there anything a girl has asked you to do and you refused??"

Most worrying one was a “sub” who wanted on the first get together to have “consensual non consent” play way to many risks in that,

[Removed by poster at 20/07/18 22:17:35]

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Had a guy message me saying that I could shit in his mouth and then fuck it down his throat.

Instant block.

Well, after the dry heaving stopped.

"Had a guy message me saying that I could shit in his mouth and then fuck it down his throat.

Instant block.

Well, after the dry heaving stopped."

Don't lie....You had to think about it, didn't you?

» Add a new message to this topic