FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people on here have to message men telling them not to meet certain women and cause trouble and then claim that women are why men act like they do.

I don't understand its meant to be fun and there are people like that spreading lies and rumours

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Listen to no one, make your own mind up about people, as for why, it happens in life, some people are just that way inclined I guess

Sad really to be that crazy and project it like that

By *hebs maloneyWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Woman are so mad on here Jealousy is so rife and it should'nt be no one owns anyone

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Why do people on here have to message men telling them not to meet certain women and cause trouble and then claim that women are why men act like they do.

I don't understand its meant to be fun and there are people like that spreading lies and rumours "

Just report them , simple.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why do people on here have to message men telling them not to meet certain women and cause trouble and then claim that women are why men act like they do.

I don't understand its meant to be fun and there are people like that spreading lies and rumours "

something I will never understand

Op hold your head high .

Lies & rumours are carried by haters,spread by fools & believed by idiots.

Its the idiots I worry about for believing the crap they get told without an ounce of evidence.

I have reported in the past nothing stopping them from making untold accounts and doing it again

I just don't know why it's crazy behaviour lol thanks for the comments folks even if it isn't a nice subject

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't understand its meant to be fun and there are people like that spreading lies and rumours something I will never understand

Op hold your head high .

Its the idiots I worry about for believing the crap they get told without an ounce of evidence."

,, deffo this xxx penny

Never listen to what you hear...be an Adult and make up your own mind...

"Never listen to what you hear...be an Adult and make up your own mind... "

"Never listen to what you hear...be an Adult and make up your own mind... "

I don't understand its meant to be fun and there are people like that spreading lies and rumours something I will never understand

Op hold your head high .

Its the idiots I worry about for believing the crap they get told without an ounce of evidence."

I’ve had my fair share over the 10 years I’ve been on here. Certain woman on here is constantly telling men not to meet me and even started messaging and phoning one when we were in the middle of sleeping together. Just a bunch of jealous creeps and if the men listen to them without having met you then you’re probably better off not meeting them

Wtf that's just nuts

Because Fab, with all it's arseholes, decent folk and rockets is pretty much like real life. There will always be people who are jealous and who revel in shit stirring and meddling in other people's business.

If the guys don't take the time to get to know you and base their decision on the word of some mad cow then fuck them.

I don't understand its meant to be fun and there are people like that spreading lies and rumours

Because Fab, with all it's arseholes, decent folk and rockets is pretty much like real life. There will always be people who are jealous and who revel in shit stirring and meddling in other people's business.

If the guys don't take the time to get to know you and base their decision on the word of some mad cow then fuck them."

Lies and rumours are spread by emotionally immature ppl who are jealous and sad and seek attention that they can’t get any other way.

Take small comfort in the fact that they find you enough of a threat to spread such lies and rumours but steer well clear of the weak minded individuals that believe them.

"Lies and rumours are spread by emotionally immature ppl who are jealous and sad and seek attention that they can’t get any other way.

Take small comfort in the fact that they find you enough of a threat to spread such lies and rumours but steer well clear of the weak minded individuals that believe them. "

This ^^^^

By *oodguy53Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi all

Funny iv just had a message out the blue calling me a complete arsehole iv never massaged the lady meet at a club but apparently she’s heard I’m a arsehole and when I asked her why she had sent me such a message her reply was idiot I tried to explain if you never meet me how could you say such comments i then asked if she would like too meet for a coffee to make her own mind up as I’m clearly not an arsehole or idiot lol I got blocked iv been on fab a few years now and don’t have a bad word to say about anyone

The end

Happy fabing muz

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Because OP......

They can and the green eyed monster within told them to do it

Make your own mind up ALWAYS

By *lba2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

OP

You deserve better. If the idiots are that small minded about these things be grateful you find them out before it's too late. They are not worthy of your time. C

This coming from the woman who blocked me because I met a female she didn’t like!

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"This coming from the woman who blocked me because I met a female she didn’t like!

"

I've been put off by who someone's met up with a few times. Completely different thing than bitching and gossiping though x

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

It should all be about the banter first and foremost, real life is hard enough without it carrying over into fantasy land lol.

Well.its fantasy for me as I couldn't buy a meet lol

"This coming from the woman who blocked me because I met a female she didn’t like!

"

Nah mate it isn't I just went off your attitude

"It should all be about the banter first and foremost, real life is hard enough without it carrying over into fantasy land lol.

Well.its fantasy for me as I couldn't buy a meet lol "

I totally agree its meant to be fun!

I've been put off by who someone's met up with a few times. Completely different thing than bitching and gossiping though x"

I don't bitch either and lots of women do this and some men!

I'd lay odds we all bitch in private on here

Mostly about men yeah I do and hold my hands up to it

"Mostly about men yeah I do and hold my hands up to it"

You just said you didn't

"Mostly about men yeah I do and hold my hands up to it

You just said you didn't "

I don't bitch about what women men meet yes!

Baffles me that people would do this

"Baffles me that people would do this"

Why?

People talk about other people all the time in real life...why would here be any different?

All I can tell you is that Rasta is an amazing guy ripped hung like a horse amazing personality. Everything any woman could ever want

"Baffles me that people would do this

Why?

People talk about other people all the time in real life...why would here be any different?"

Oh no I get that...I just don’t get why you’d message someone with ‘oh, don’t meet them...’ just because they don’t like them, unless it’s ‘oh, don’t meet them, they actually kicked my dog and murdered my cat’

"Baffles me that people would do this

Why?

People talk about other people all the time in real life...why would here be any different?

Oh no I get that...I just don’t get why you’d message someone with ‘oh, don’t meet them...’ just because they don’t like them, unless it’s ‘oh, don’t meet them, they actually kicked my dog and murdered my cat’ "

Yep this is why I posted about it, they just act like they own a guy and don't want anyone else having fun with them

Edinburgh

We're all here for the same thing it is mad that people need to make storys up about people what is the point in it just saddos

By *atsnTitsCouple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

Lollllll after nearly 4 years it’s still happening. I think she gets enjoyment of it all and the men just prefer meeting other single ladies better in the sack

By *omanpleaser78Man  over a year ago

Bradford / Darlington

Some people are just bitter and twisted and lead sad lives jealousy's a funny thing get on with your life and enjoy it and don't let any others ruin it life is to short have fun and live it as you please x

Gotta admit there does seem to be a fair bit of playground politics, its why i keep contacts with people quiet on here so as not to inject myself into mess, we are adults anyone who doesnt have the ability to decide on someones character has problems

Edinburgh

"Lollllll after nearly 4 years it’s still happening. I think she gets enjoyment of it all and the men just prefer meeting other single ladies better in the sack "
shes change her name again haha

Land Of Naughtiness

"Lollllll after nearly 4 years it’s still happening. I think she gets enjoyment of it all and the men just prefer meeting other single ladies better in the sack shes change her name again haha"

Pmsl I’m Saying nothing. I don’t want a sore bum from naughty step

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Sounds complicated and aggie

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 20/07/18 21:58:27]

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"All I can tell you is that Rasta is an amazing guy ripped hung like a horse amazing personality. Everything any woman could ever want "

That's funny because I had 46 women message me and say yer a numpty and I shouldn't meet you .??

Edinburgh

"Lollllll after nearly 4 years it’s still happening. I think she gets enjoyment of it all and the men just prefer meeting other single ladies better in the sack shes change her name again haha

Pmsl I’m Saying nothing. I don’t want a sore bum from naughty step "

haha me to lol

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Lollllll after nearly 4 years it’s still happening. I think she gets enjoyment of it all and the men just prefer meeting other single ladies better in the sack shes change her name again haha

Pmsl I’m Saying nothing. I don’t want a sore bum from naughty step "

You could always get someone to kiss it better

Land Of Naughtiness

You could always get someone to kiss it better "

Now there’s an idea maybe I will be naughty if you guys are offering on doing the kissing

Edinburgh

You could always get someone to kiss it better

Now there’s an idea maybe I will be naughty if you guys are offering on doing the kissing "

no kissing bums from me lol

First time around here I had a regular fwb and she had it in for a number of people on here and thought it's not affecting me and let it be, however at a social I found she'd been messaging other people to not meet me. It's meant to be about spending time with like minded adults not reliving the drama of high school

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

First time around here I had a regular fwb and she had it in for a number of people on here and thought it's not affecting me and let it be, however at a social I found she'd been messaging other people to not meet me. It's meant to be about spending time with like minded adults not reliving the drama of high school "

Now I know why it's so difficult to have a bit of fun on here, there's women messaging others behind my back badmouthing me.

Phew!

People can do whatever they like on here.

Don't let it bother you. If you do, then you need to grow thicker skin.

I have a thick skin I just do not understand it its mental!

because some men can be insecure when women know what they want and are strong.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"because some men can be insecure when women know what they want and are strong."

Nah!

"I have a thick skin I just do not understand it its mental!"

Trying to understand peoples antics on here will end with you in a psych ward. Fuck them!

"I have a thick skin I just do not understand it its mental!"

So is whingeing about it when you'll probably never know why

"I have a thick skin I just do not understand it its mental!

Trying to understand peoples antics on here will end with you in a psych ward. Fuck them! "

Would pass on fucking them lol

"I have a thick skin I just do not understand it its mental!

Trying to understand peoples antics on here will end with you in a psych ward. Fuck them!

Would pass on fucking them lol"

Wrong definition interpreted, assuming your not taking the piss haha

I'm taking the piss dude

"I'm taking the piss dude "

you should hang your head in shame

Nah I got a laugh from it