FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > First thing in the morning...

First thing in the morning...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning one and all.

Is it just me or does anyone else find that upon waking, their first thought of the morning is, “Check Fab” ?

I realise I’m a fairly new recruit (this time!) and maybe this is just symptomatic of my Fab honeymoon period. Perhaps once the novelty wears off my first thought will return to, “Coffee! Now!”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Think that’s the expectation that you are looking for something special

A

Actually i think it’s more just to get up to speed with the forum posts.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're not missing much OP lol x

Really? Hahaha

Aye mate aye, the same. I wake up and my first thought is always "I need to get in touch with people I don't know and who can't get their nat in the real world"

Hahaha

Fuck me

Why, because it’s too early for my fellow Fabbers to be up this early on a Saturday morning?

"Why, because it’s too early for my fellow Fabbers to be up this early on a Saturday morning?"

They'll still be trying to get rid of the nutter they pulled last night

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Really? Hahaha

Aye mate aye, the same. I wake up and my first thought is always "I need to get in touch with people I don't know and who can't get their nat in the real world"

Hahaha

Fuck me "

Yet here YOU are replying on a fab forum at 9.20am on a Saturday morning . Lmfao . ???????

"Really? Hahaha

Hahaha

Perhaps not the tone of response I was expecting.

There are some who wake up and check Facebook, some who check WhatsApp, Instagram etc. Is it any different. It’s catching up on a world outside of your own self. It’s social.

Am I wrong?

Fuck me "

"Good morning one and all.

Is it just me or does anyone else find that upon waking, their first thought of the morning is, “Check Fab” ?

I realise I’m a fairly new recruit (this time!) and maybe this is just symptomatic of my Fab honeymoon period. Perhaps once the novelty wears off my first thought will return to, “Coffee! Now!”"

It's the novelty factor....or maybe you're waiting on a message from a special someone.

After a while you'll be checking first thing to see what fucking pish XXXXX (insert user name as appropriate) has been talking so you can come on and have a fight with them.

Happy Fabbing!

I realise I’m a fairly new recruit (this time!) and maybe this is just symptomatic of my Fab honeymoon period. Perhaps once the novelty wears off my first thought will return to, “Coffee! Now!”

It's the novelty factor....or maybe you're waiting on a message from a special someone.

After a while you'll be checking first thing to see what fucking pish XXXXX (insert user name as appropriate) has been talking so you can come on and have a fight with them.

Happy Fabbing!"

Why thankee!

Believe me, I’ve had to restrain myself from biting retorts once or twice already. I’m not naturally an argumentative or aggressive person but there are evidently some (sorry to say single males) on here who could do with a slap.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 21/07/18 10:15:23]

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Happy Fabbing!

Why thankee!

Believe me, I’ve had to restrain myself from biting retorts once or twice already. I’m not naturally an argumentative or aggressive person but there are evidently some (sorry to say single males) on here who could do with a slap. "

The retort does not have to be formulated in an argumentative or aggressive way to be said

Welcome

But I think I’ll still keep my hand ready for issuing a slap, all the same.

"Really? Hahaha

Hahaha

Fuck me "

Ha ha. Spot on.

» Add a new message to this topic