FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Newbies for CJs

Newbies for CJs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyy we have been thinking about popping along to Cjs one night soon .. looking for some advice as we are totally new to this and a wee bitty nervous lol thanks ?? xx D&L

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Heyy we have been thinking about popping along to Cjs one night soon .. looking for some advice as we are totally new to this and a wee bitty nervous lol thanks ?? xx D&L"

I've never been either, doubt I ever will to be honest and the complete lack of response to nice, polite question is one of the reasons.

Seems very cliquey imo and newcomers seem to be treated with suspicion.

Maybe they just don't want others to join in order to keep it high end and exclusive. I'm not sure.

Good luck in your quest

By *itznBobz2018Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Honestly don’t be nervous it’s a great place , downstairs is totally social and there’s upstairs if you want some fun

We are going next Saturday, first time in ages

Everyone is lovely and cj and the rest of the crew will make sure your ok. Feel free to pm us if you want

Bitz xx

edinburgh

"Heyy we have been thinking about popping along to Cjs one night soon .. looking for some advice as we are totally new to this and a wee bitty nervous lol thanks ?? xx D&L

I've never been either, doubt I ever will to be honest and the complete lack of response to nice, polite question is one of the reasons.

Maybe they just don't want others to join in order to keep it high end and exclusive. I'm not sure.

Good luck in your quest"

Sorry but that is nonsense

Obviously there are regular folk that go and know each other but I rarely manage to get there and have never felt like there’s a clique or unwanted

Maybe best to try yourself instead of guesswork

Bitz

Ive been on my own its very sociable

Everyone will make you very welcome and relaxed. Go and make up your own minds about it OP. I always have a great night there and I'm sure you will too x

"Everyone will make you very welcome and relaxed. Go and make up your own minds about it OP. I always have a great night there and I'm sure you will too x"

Thanks lovely, its def something we are thinking about xx

"Everyone will make you very welcome and relaxed. Go and make up your own minds about it OP. I always have a great night there and I'm sure you will too x

Thanks lovely, its def something we are thinking about xx"

x

"Ive been on my own its very sociable"

Thanks for replying xx

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Heyy we have been thinking about popping along to Cjs one night soon .. looking for some advice as we are totally new to this and a wee bitty nervous lol thanks ?? xx D&L

Good luck in your quest

Obviously there are regular folk that go and know each other but I rarely manage to get there and have never felt like there’s a clique or unwanted

Bitz "

I’ve only been a couple of times and been made very welcome each time, May have helped that I was a forum regular before attending, but lots of people introduced themselves to me and welcomed me into their discussions, definitely recommend trying it

Definetly welcoming friendly f knows what that guy is talking about with questions lol

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Definetly welcoming friendly f knows what that guy is talking about with questions lol"

"Definetly welcoming friendly f knows what that guy is talking about with questions lol"

Lol thanks for the reply .. We just wanted to get a better feel for it before we try lol xx

It was our second visit to cjs last night cpls and fems night very enjoyable night and felt welcome and relaxed and chatted to a few lovely cpls and ladies . You will enjoy so go for it xxx Sam/ Mark

Good luck in your quest

Bitz "

Fair comment.

I've unfairly based my opinion on how some of the forums tend to be which is daft.

By *ouplanoobsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

We’ve been to CJs only twice, and we were incredibly nervous about it. However, the staff were amazingly welcoming & friendly, while the atmosphere inside was very easy going. Friendly people, no pressure, and didn’t feel too cliquey. We stuck mostly to ourselves the first time, but that was out of our own nerves than any bad vibes. Had a blast in the voyeur room and the couples room.

The second time was for GG, and while we did have a good night, we can now probably say for sure we’ll stick to the fun for all parties and couples/single ladies nights.

Bottom line, from one set of newbs to another, take the plunge and go! You won’t regret it! You’re already being smarter than us since we only heard about Fab while we were IN the club. Haha.

"We’ve been to CJs only twice, and we were incredibly nervous about it. However, the staff were amazingly welcoming & friendly, while the atmosphere inside was very easy going. Friendly people, no pressure, and didn’t feel too cliquey. We stuck mostly to ourselves the first time, but that was out of our own nerves than any bad vibes. Had a blast in the voyeur room and the couples room.

The second time was for GG, and while we did have a good night, we can now probably say for sure we’ll stick to the fun for all parties and couples/single ladies nights.

Bottom line, from one set of newbs to another, take the plunge and go! You won’t regret it! You’re already being smarter than us since we only heard about Fab while we where IN the club. Haha. "

Thanks so much for your reply lol .. def going to be liking at a night there xxx

By *ikkevCouple  over a year ago

larkhall

co is good fun way I'd describe it is like a big house party

very relaxed and welcoming everyone is really nice

kirsty xxx

You guys will enjoy it .I would say it's like a big noals house party for adults

"co is good fun way I'd describe it is like a big house party

very relaxed and welcoming everyone is really nice

kirsty xxx"

Awe thanks love, heard a few bad stories but have had a good few messages about it now. thanks for ur reply xxxx

By *ikkevCouple  over a year ago

larkhall

"You guys will enjoy it .I would say it's like a big noals house party for adults "

see I'm not the only one that thinks that lol

oh right what bad stories you heard

ive actually never heard any and if I'm honest a nights what you make it

there is no pressure to do anything and if you prefer to go and just socialize that's fine aswell it's got something for everyone xx

"You guys will enjoy it .I would say it's like a big noals house party for adults

see I'm not the only one that thinks that lol

oh right what bad stories you heard

ive actually never heard any and if I'm honest a nights what you make it

there is no pressure to do anything and if you prefer to go and just socialize that's fine aswell it's got something for everyone xx"

Its been good to get an overall view .. definitely going to be going along tho .. cant knock it till we try it xx

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Message kinkycj and Caroline will respond. You’ll also get dates of events on her profile.

It’s a friendly bunch that go and if you chat on the forum you’ll get to know some regulars.

By *ohnBh0yMan  over a year ago

LANARKSHIRE

We have all been through the same thoughts. Party on, and share your experiences on the forum.

"Heyy we have been thinking about popping along to Cjs one night soon .. looking for some advice as we are totally new to this and a wee bitty nervous lol thanks ?? xx D&L"

We've never been either , we're under the impression you had to be invited which we were a while ago then the cpl made a lame excuse and went alone

We are dying to attend a club but like you guys the nerves and the clique rumours are stopping us

We've never been either , we're under the impression you had to be invited which we were a while ago then the cpl made a lame excuse and went alone

We are dying to attend a club but like you guys the nerves and the clique rumours are stopping us "

No invite needed. Just message CJ and ask to come along. Get yourself along on Saturday night.

Every one is freindly and very apochable, Caroline and Michelle will make you feel at ease and the same for the bar staff you don't need to do anything

"

Good luck in your quest"

Definitely not our experience thankfully.

We have been twice and can't wait to get a chance to get down again.

Nothing to worry about, treat it like any other nightclub, except the people there all know what you are after there's no hidden agendas

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

We go along most weekends.

For the people saying about cliques, I’d say there’s a lot of regulars who know one another but that doesn’t stop them from talking to new folk.

From my experience the cliques tend to be found in the socials especially from some of the organisers as they only arrange them to make themselves feel popular. Cjs is a business so excluding people or not making them feel welcome doesn’t make sense

Mrs

edinburgh

Bitz has been many times this Saturday will be only me second visit. Although this time I will be drinking Lol. I can’t wait to chat to a few new friends so hope to see you all there xx

By *ngeldeepdownWoman  over a year ago

East Kilbride

I've been a few times and I've always had a good night. People chat and are lovely. I'm sure you will have a good night x

» Add a new message to this topic