FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Struggling to get started!

Struggling to get started!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

As profile says I am quite new to the Scotland scene and while I have FB's in Ireland that will come and play with couples soon I find that its tough to even get chatting as the chat rooms are hectic.

Any newbies or recent additions that can offer advice would be really appreciative!!

Cheers,

Gav

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Although I'm not new to FAB I often meet newbies to the site from my area . The advice I offer them is to read the profiles before messaging to make sure you meet the other peoples criteria for meets(age etc), always be polite and respectful, have patience. The latter may sound a bit daft but as everyone still has the choice to say no ( and that includes males, females AND couples alike) there is a chance for the single guy especially to feel down hearted with messages being rejected etc but its due to the number ratio mostly.

Have patience, be yourself and you will get the fun you are looking for soon.Also if willing to meet socially first for a coffee/drink may get you verified and attending lunches and socials arranged via the Scottish Forum may also get you known and better accepted too.

Good luck and welcome to FAB xx

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah, just be yourself matey, take your time, don't rush, be polite, curtious, well mannered, don't be pushy or people will just think "he's a bit of a dick" and block you lol.

Its a fun place, your going to get knock backs and have to accept that fact. Just chill

Have fun

» Add a new message to this topic