FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A lot in Aberdeen

A lot in Aberdeen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all just wondering how much people in Aberdeen has had a meets with others in Aberdeen .

I have had 1 meet and I had loads of fun

Just thought it would be good to know how naughty Aberdeen is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

don,t think its that naughty a lot of timewasters thou

To the op i know a few peeps from Aberdeen area... And surrounding area a good few naughty peeps....

As for the last poster who seems a tad bitter there's always gonna be timewasters u just need to develop a better strategy to find em

ok will do jandi

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Were in Aberdeenshire and have been on the site about 2years now and Majority of our fun has been with people from and around Aberdeen. Only experienced 1timewaster and that was picked up on pretty quickly.

i have met some and well there easy to spot i feel

just have to see how things pan out ,

I have been hanging around this site for nearly 8 years and I have had fun with lots of people in Aberdeen and thats including house parties. Its a case off sussing out the real and genuine people thats all it is. I like to think I'm a good judge of character but have been sent sideways a few times..........it even happens to us women!!!

Well I was in Aberdeen last night and all I got was raw chicken served in a dodgy resturaunt next to the fire station..

By *he Boss and The BitchCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Well I was in Aberdeen last night and all I got was raw chicken served in a dodgy resturaunt next to the fire station.. "

Everyone was on strike yesterday....remember? That's why the chicken was raw

Back to the subject anyway.... No matter what you are looking for in life, there will always be people who can "talk the talk" but can't "walk the walk" if you know what I mean. On here there will always be timewasters, fake couples, folk coming on to see if they recognise anyone.... anything for them to get their rocks off. In last 7 years (on and off) we've met some great couples, single guys and females (it's how we met)

Some people will think there are a lot of timewasters on here, because probably some people, after agreeing to meet, are maybe too shy to say "sorry, don't want to meet" in case it offends, or maybe they are worried of receiving nasty replies on here if they do say "no thanks".... I know we have. There are many, many fun couples around Aberdeen and the area. If you need reassuring, check out the club on Saturday night!!

One of my funnest, wildest,first meets ever was Aberdeen,time, distance,,,,,snow never stopped me gettin to that one, could'nt decide if i was a bit snow blind or just a tad knacked by time i got home though,

As a Fifer living in Aberdeen i think i'm qualified to give an opinion. There plenty fun to be had in Aberdeen, namely the big wheel and the rollercoaster at the beach. For naughty fun maybe best travel to the shire where there are numerous opportunities to get ur end away. Outdoor fun especially, and there's nothing like a big ball o wool to keep ur nuts warm in our winter climate

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We have had loads of fun in aberdeen and the shire.met some really lovely horny people.

"There plenty fun to be had in Aberdeen, namely the big wheel and the rollercoaster at the beach"

Hahaha nice one

When I first joined the site "looking for fun" that was some sarcastic twats answer to a meet (male half of couple) not my fault his isn't able to service his wife

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well cheer everyone at leased I know there is some naughty people in and around Aberdeen

I will be out on the town this Friday who knows I could very well meet some of you

Loads of naughty peeps in Aberdeen and shire and we have met lots of really nice people from this site and others... lets be honest , there will always be timewasters , fakes and pic collectors who will always spoil it for the real people.

H & G

well fingers crossed there are,,me n jas stayiny up that way in the new yr overnight lol

auds xx

Noooo! Why u coming to Sheepland when am gonna be in Central Sheepland (Fife) Auds!? U avoiding me? X

lol

Always found Aberdeen and shire to be full of fun , naughty lovely peeps !!!!

Aberdeen has always served me well. There is a great bunch of folk up here.

» Add a new message to this topic