FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Face Pics

Face Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kinda between a rock and a hard place....

Understandably most ladies request a face pic on first message but I want to be as discreet otherwise I would have it as my profile pic...

I get the need for physical attraction, and I suppose it’s a blunt instrument for filtering out the million messages the ladies receive, but I value discretion due to my line of work and am not too keen on sending out face pics to folk I may or may not know..

Perennial problem I suppose but just wondering your thoughts??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t chat to someone who wouldn’t send me a face pic

There has to be an attraction and not everyone is prepared to experience the awkwardness of meeting face to face for a social only to find they don’t fancy the person.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I don’t ask for a face pic immediately and I don’t expect to send one straight away either.

I wouldn’t send my face until I thought we were getting on well.

You can do that too. You are allowed to say no.

"I wouldn’t chat to someone who wouldn’t send me a face pic "

I don’t mind sending one when I think it’s going well and established that we don’t know each other outside of fab..

I’m actually drop dead gorgeous too...ha

"There has to be an attraction and not everyone is prepared to experience the awkwardness of meeting face to face for a social only to find they don’t fancy the person. "

I get that too...on previous meets I’ve shared face pics but only after a good wee while chatting..and after I know they are not a colleague etc

The chat has to flow first

"I don’t ask for a face pic immediately and I don’t expect to send one straight away either.

I wouldn’t send my face until I thought we were getting on well.

You can do that too. You are allowed to say no."

Agreed

"I wouldn’t chat to someone who wouldn’t send me a face pic

I don’t mind sending one when I think it’s going well and established that we don’t know each other outside of fab..

I’m actually drop dead gorgeous too...ha"

Fair enough!

I usually have face pics on display so I one with the initial message. Don’t like wasting my time chatting to someone who I’m not attracted too. But I know folk don’t like doing that, and that’s fine

"I wouldn’t chat to someone who wouldn’t send me a face pic

I’m actually drop dead gorgeous too...ha

Fair enough!

I usually have face pics on display so I one with the initial message. Don’t like wasting my time chatting to someone who I’m not attracted too. But I know folk don’t like doing that, and that’s fine"

Each to their own and mutual respect - should be a fab motto ha

I only ask for a face pic if I think we might click and meet

No point otherwise.

If I ask for 1 I send send 1 it's only fair.

But...if someone randomly sends 1 I'm not obliged to return 1 either.

I always hate sending face pics. But it is something you have to do. End of the day there has to be an attraction

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Kinda between a rock and a hard place....

Understandably most ladies request a face pic on first message but I want to be as discreet otherwise I would have it as my profile pic...

I get the need for physical attraction, and I suppose it’s a blunt instrument for filtering out the million messages the ladies receive, but I value discretion due to my line of work and am not too keen on sending out face pics to folk I may or may not know..

Perennial problem I suppose but just wondering your thoughts?? "

Simple answer bud, it's a woman's world. If they ask in their profile to see you , with your initial message , show it or move on. Some women don't have time or patience to be bothered playing message pingpong to then get a look at you and find no attraction there. Remember too if they have good checkable veris , then the risk to your privacy is minimal. Like it or lump it bud. That's the way it is sometimes.

Our face pics are hidden. Once I/we've chatted and feel comfortable with that person then I have no problem sending them a pic.

I just don't want everyone recognising us when we're out and about.

L x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would never ask for a face pic unless there were plans of meeting. I chat to loads of folk on here and have done for months but am clueless to what they look like.

You can always use the instant photo thing, and if you are a site supporter, delete it once it's viewed.

The instant thing works for me.

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

No face pic from me in first message, no matter how hot she appears to be.

My loss, and happy to accept that!

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Face pict on

personally I would lump it then, its only a womans world as u call it if give in to diva demands just to get a meet

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"personally I would lump it then, its only a womans world as u call it if give in to diva demands just to get a meet"

Yep , I know at least one diva !

I hate going through the the chat only to work out there isn’t a physical attraction. Everyone is different though. X

I get the whole physical attraction thing, but if that’s all that’s important then I personally can rule most out from body pics if going that route, so would be no need for face pics, and I’m sure lots can do the same also

Like to send a face pic early on in the conversation once I establish we want the same and I aint chatting to a work colleague. But I dont message those profiles demanding a face pic with the opening message, if they are not displaying a face pic themselves. Those profiles can do one, my privacy and discretion is just as important to me as it is to them.

"Like to send a face pic early on in the conversation once I establish we want the same and I aint chatting to a work colleague. But I dont message those profiles demanding a face pic with the opening message, if they are not displaying a face pic themselves. Those profiles can do one, my privacy and discretion is just as important to me as it is to them. "

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Like to send a face pic early on in the conversation once I establish we want the same and I aint chatting to a work colleague. But I dont message those profiles demanding a face pic with the opening message, if they are not displaying a face pic themselves. Those profiles can do one, my privacy and discretion is just as important to me as it is to them.

Totally agree.x

"

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I tend to avoid messaging profiles that demand face pics on first message..I'll send face pic when I feel it's the right time ...funnily enough it's not the first time I've had a message from a said profile ..without a face pic ..go figure lol

"personally I would lump it then, its only a womans world as u call it if give in to diva demands just to get a meet"

I've had this with random males who have messaged me, thinking they're doing me a favour chatting to me, send a face pic (unrequested) and then get arsey when I don't send one back. The chatting usually comes to an abrupt end when I tell them GTF.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

My face is on my pics maybe that’s why I’m short of mail ?

My unmade up face would guarantee no mail .

E.K . Glasgow

"I tend to avoid messaging profiles that demand face pics on first message..I'll send face pic when I feel it's the right time ...funnily enough it's not the first time I've had a message from a said profile ..without a face pic ..go figure lol "

So many folk don’t watch crimewatch anymore so don’t know what you look like Bunkie .

"My face is on my pics maybe that’s why I’m short of mail ?

My unmade up face would guarantee no mail . "

I still can't have a nosey at you as one of us has blocked the other at some point .. but you're not on my blocked list and you were mibbes fibbing when you said I wasn't on yours.

[Removed by poster at 18/08/18 14:41:55]

"personally I would lump it then, its only a womans world as u call it if give in to diva demands just to get a meet

I've had this with random males who have messaged me, thinking they're doing me a favour chatting to me, send a face pic (unrequested) and then get arsey when I don't send one back. The chatting usually comes to an abrupt end when I tell them GTF."

love it.

I know what you mean about the favour though!

"personally I would lump it then, its only a womans world as u call it if give in to diva demands just to get a meet

I've had this with random males who have messaged me, thinking they're doing me a favour chatting to me, send a face pic (unrequested) and then get arsey when I don't send one back. The chatting usually comes to an abrupt end when I tell them GTF."

This absolutely rips our knitting this malarkey, akin to cold calling. “Here’s what I look like” in an unsolicited message and then dolly out the pram when you aren’t interested and don’t reciprocate. Shitty attitude and not purely single guys who are guilty of it!

E.K . Glasgow

"My face is on my pics maybe that’s why I’m short of mail ?

My unmade up face would guarantee no mail .

I still can't have a nosey at you as one of us has blocked the other at some point .. but you're not on my blocked list and you were mibbes fibbing when you said I wasn't on yours."

I honestly only have 11 on my block list and there all single guys .

I've had this with random males who have messaged me, thinking they're doing me a favour chatting to me, send a face pic (unrequested) and then get arsey when I don't send one back. The chatting usually comes to an abrupt end when I tell them GTF.

This absolutely rips our knitting this malarkey, akin to cold calling. “Here’s what I look like” in an unsolicited message and then dolly out the pram when you aren’t interested and don’t reciprocate. Shitty attitude and not purely single guys who are guilty of it!"

Sometimes, when I'm in full "wee boot" mode, I hold off replying for a while then say "sorry for the delay but you broke my phone"

This absolutely rips our knitting this malarkey, akin to cold calling. “Here’s what I look like” in an unsolicited message and then dolly out the pram when you aren’t interested and don’t reciprocate. Shitty attitude and not purely single guys who are guilty of it!

Sometimes, when I'm in full "wee boot" mode, I hold off replying for a while then say "sorry for the delay but you broke my phone" "

Ha ha ha ha that is SAVAGE....but oh so well deserved

I don't ask for a face pic, in case the reply causes up-chuck. A phone is easily cleaned, but a laptop needs a full strip-down.

"I don't ask for a face pic, in case the reply causes up-chuck. A phone is easily cleaned, but a laptop needs a full strip-down."

For a newbie, you're not doing much to ingratiate yourself

"I don't ask for a face pic, in case the reply causes up-chuck. A phone is easily cleaned, but a laptop needs a full strip-down.

For a newbie, you're not doing much to ingratiate yourself "

Maybe that is the plan.

"I don't ask for a face pic, in case the reply causes up-chuck. A phone is easily cleaned, but a laptop needs a full strip-down.

Maybe that is the plan."

Folk might think you've been here before with that kinda attitude

Maybe that is the plan.

Folk might think you've been here before with that kinda attitude "

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, m'dear.

» Add a new message to this topic