FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > People abusing fab

People abusing fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Read the forums a lot but don’t post but need to share this . Arranged to meet women after a few messages , went to meeting place but got a messsge saying that my picture was on camera and that they where going to post it on Facebook along with the message cheating bastard and as I was away from car they lifted my windscreen wipers to let me know they had been at car and they said that I was the 3rd cheating bastard they had done this week . Yes I am attached but somebody is getting some fun at this sites expense we all have our reasons for being here .Have tried to contact admin to report but it just says that the letters and numbers you have to put in are in correct Angey and feeling foolish just hope it does not happen to anyone else .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's some real weird bastards on here

Thts shocking it's nobody's business why you are on here if ppl have an issue with someone being attached scroll on by there profile simple

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

That is just awful. Some folk are so nasty.

By *atecd1000TV/TS  over a year ago

rutherglen

Very unsettling. stay strong

Oh I am fine there is no way they could find my Facebook page just feel foolish and angry but lesson learned .

By *kplayingMan  over a year ago

In town

Not good bud, sorry to hear that.

That’s awful. Just what do they hope to gain from doing that.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Some people need to give their heads a wobble. Block them and don't give them another thought

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't meet with attached folks but I don't judge either. Everyone has the right to live their life their own way.

These self appointed honey trappers are full of shit obvs.

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

"Read the forums a lot but don’t post but need to share this . Arranged to meet women after a few messages , went to meeting place but got a messsge saying that my picture was on camera and that they where going to post it on Facebook along with the message cheating bastard and as I was away from car they lifted my windscreen wipers to let me know they had been at car and they said that I was the 3rd cheating bastard they had done this week . Yes I am attached but somebody is getting some fun at this sites expense we all have our reasons for being here .Have tried to contact admin to report but it just says that the letters and numbers you have to put in are in correct Angey and feeling foolish just hope it does not happen to anyone else . "
Perhaps you upset someone? Just saying.

I agree I make no bones of the fact that I am attached it is written clearly on my profile but this was just some one getting there kicks out of outing married men if you don’t like attached persons just move on to the next profile but some people just can’t .

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

One side of a story perhaps you set a meet up with a friend of your other halfs.

bit rich to claim people are abusing fab when you are behaving as you are.

Maybe the american trend of selling proof of infidelity is about to hit the uk.

Friend of my other half’s I don’t think so just a honey pot trap so there is only one side of the story .

Abusing who ? I don’t think so

[Removed by poster at 22/08/18 00:58:38]

I don't think they meant your face book page, they possibly meant one they have to expose cheats, or maybe just swingers.

They might of not ment it but said Facebook page in the message it is irrelevant as it’s about people using site to do this such thing does no matter if I am married or not everyone on Fab deserves some sort of privacy most have a fab life and a public life and keep them both separate .

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Controversial opinion but I don’t think people cheating on their respective others deserve discretion. What you are doing is wrong in my book. That said I don’t condone people who actively seek them out to make them a target

I'm afraid your not alone on this treatment it's the downside of being on said site. It happens to singles as well. I was outted many years ago to my family and children facebook. By a single guy who spay the dummy because I wouldn't meet him. He screen shot my profile and all pics and sent to my kids aunts and so on. There are just some right horrible people. I don't agree with married cheating but I'd never try to destroy someone for doing so. I eventually had to go down legal route. X

Sorry Op what you went through, its not right.

You wont get much sympathy because you are married or have a partner and playing behind their back but in saying that as the person above stated, it happens to singles. January it happened to 5 females by one guy, who found all their facebooks and sent mail to their family and friends and also their work.

It then happened again recently to 2 couples and a female and then 2 females in the east coast nr Kirkcaldy.

Its not right but these people are playing a dangerous game. the police were called on each of those occasions and not sure if anyone has been caught yet.

Being on here, even if single, your swinging and in normal society many frown upon it so a big percentage try and keep it secret but a lot are still outted.

There are many dodgy people on fab. So taking time and making sure they are genuine is always best.

So sorry you had this happen to you

That's so sad, how did he know your Facebook details?

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Dangerous game. Sooner or later, he/she will upset the wrong person and rough justice will be dispensed.

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol real nasty people on fab swingers just small group but sound to me like black mail pick wrong person next time

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Read the forums a lot but don’t post but need to share this . Arranged to meet women after a few messages , went to meeting place but got a messsge saying that my picture was on camera and that they where going to post it on Facebook along with the message cheating bastard and as I was away from car they lifted my windscreen wipers to let me know they had been at car and they said that I was the 3rd cheating bastard they had done this week . Yes I am attached but somebody is getting some fun at this sites expense we all have our reasons for being here .Have tried to contact admin to report but it just says that the letters and numbers you have to put in are in correct Angey and feeling foolish just hope it does not happen to anyone else . "

Does this fall under the GDPR rules n regs lol. I find this wee story hard to believe but hey ho. If someone chooses to spend their time as a self appointed cheater catcher just think how really sad that persons life must be lol. Unfortunately if it is true them there's the risk you take in cheating .

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Nobody deserves to be stalked and pestered like this. Cheating is not against the law as far as I'm aware. Stalking and entrapment are. Sorry this happened to you OP and hope you're ok x

Ive only been on here less than 2 weeks and had dogs abuse i thought it was just me i say in my profile exactly what i am and qhat i want yet creeps totally threaten and abise me im a fake im a guy im a cheat theyll expose me im this im that its totally put me off

This story is very true unfortunately .

"Ive only been on here less than 2 weeks and had dogs abuse i thought it was just me i say in my profile exactly what i am and qhat i want yet creeps totally threaten and abise me im a fake im a guy im a cheat theyll expose me im this im that its totally put me off "

How do they work that out? Or is that you turned the down and they got nasty?

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

"This story is very true unfortunately . "
Have you discussed this with your wife? bet she would be more upset than you.

"Dangerous game. Sooner or later, he/she will upset the wrong person and rough justice will be dispensed."

Sooner or later the OPs wife will find out and be upset and maybe rough justice will be dispensed then too

"Controversial opinion but I don’t think people cheating on their respective others deserve discretion. What you are doing is wrong in my book. That said I don’t condone people who actively seek them out to make them a target"

100% this .... the people on here out to blackm*il and expose others really should find a better hobby .. but its much easier to have sympathy for someone who just wants the right to a private sex life than it is for someone thats worried about being exposed as a cheat

Cheating destroys people and their confidence/ self esteem ... sometimes irreparably... so i cant see me ever being on the “dont judge cheaters” bandwagon

Yes totally nasty i mean really disgusting verbal abuse

"One side of a story perhaps you set a meet up with a friend of your other halfs.

"

Eh? Why is it a bit rich? You don’t know this guy’s circumstances, nor do you need to. It’s his and his partners business. If someone is clearly going against the lifestyle grain of discretion, as the woman (is it a woman?) clearly is then that is an abuse of the site and should be called out.

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

"Dangerous game. Sooner or later, he/she will upset the wrong person and rough justice will be dispensed.

Sooner or later the OPs wife will find out and be upset and maybe rough justice will be dispensed then too "

"One side of a story perhaps you set a meet up with a friend of your other halfs.

Eh? Why is it a bit rich? You don’t know this guy’s circumstances, nor do you need to. It’s his and his partners business. If someone is clearly going against the lifestyle grain of discretion, as the woman (is it a woman?) clearly is then that is an abuse of the site and should be called out. "

Kinda of agree here as no one knows the reason why he is playing.

I know a guy who is playing on fab and is married as his wife cant have sex, not gonna say the reason why but she doesn't ask what or where he has been, so officially you can call it cheating.

The post is not about cheating, we know most don't like it and I for one don't like it either but the post is about the abuse of fab with people trig to out people, Ok he's married but some of these people also out single people as well to their friends and work.

He clearly states he is married which he knows will lose him a good percentage of people to have fun with. if you don't like it, just say as I have done and that's it and then put your comment about the post's question, is that not the best way to keep the forum interesting with a good debate.

lets not try and railroad the post off why you are terrible cheating and stay on track if we all can.

coatbridge

Eh? Why is it a bit rich? You don’t know this guy’s circumstances, nor do you need to. It’s his and his partners business. If someone is clearly going against the lifestyle grain of discretion, as the woman (is it a woman?) clearly is then that is an abuse of the site and should be called out. "

its a bit rich because abusing fab which as a cheating partner thats exactly what he is doing I dont give a shit about his circumstances they are just excuses

"

"

It is already here. It's called black-mail.

coatbridge

"

It is already here. It's called black-mail."

blackmaiwould be obtaining monies through threat.

there is a trend in america of selling info on a cheat to the person being cheated on so not quite the same

"

It is already here. It's called black-mail.blackmaiwould be obtaining monies through threat.

there is a trend in america of selling info on a cheat to the person being cheated on so not quite the same"

You do enjoy a good nit-pick, don't you?

By *inkycarolineTV/TS  over a year ago

Kilwinning

I just love how some people are taking the moral high ground with this post but are just making themselves look complete knobs.

What the op has gone through is not acceptable and he should report these people so action can be taken.

**sits back and waits for the abuse**

This is horrible. Don't agree with cheating but the thought of someone setting you up and watching you from a distance is really creepy. Are you not concerned that they know your car registration etc?

[Removed by poster at 22/08/18 14:51:37]

It has been reported to admin .

Unbelievable

I chatted to a guy 18months over a few weeks who was keen to meet me and I felt the same. However I couldn't meet that night as I was going with my kids to a local restaurant. He asked casually which one as he told.me he had a family birthday coming up soon and I replied thinking no more of it.

When I arrived two hours later

he was sat there with his wife and son and kept staring over then messaged me on fab saying he liked what he saw and had persuaded his missus to go for a meal (but obviously he wanted to check me out.). He didn't disclose he was attached either.

I never ever dreamed he would be there of course but am now very wary of giving much info to anyone.

"I chatted to a guy 18months over a few weeks who was keen to meet me and I felt the same. However I couldn't meet that night as I was going with my kids to a local restaurant. He asked casually which one as he told.me he had a family birthday coming up soon and I replied thinking no more of it.

he was sat there with his wife and son and kept staring over then messaged me on fab saying he liked what he saw and had persuaded his missus to go for a meal (but obviously he wanted to check me out.). He didn't disclose he was attached either.

I never ever dreamed he would be there of course but am now very wary of giving much info to anyone."

ffs no wonder you don't give out much information.

Theres only a few whom I trust as I have known them a long time on here. Anyone else, nope, I don't trust until I get to know them more.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 22/08/18 15:34:00]

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"It has been reported to admin . "

As hard as it may be OP, I think you may need to have a chat with Police Scotland too. No matter the circumstances they could be breaking the law. IF they are, they can be traced and dealt with legally.

"I chatted to a guy 18months over a few weeks who was keen to meet me and I felt the same. However I couldn't meet that night as I was going with my kids to a local restaurant. He asked casually which one as he told.me he had a family birthday coming up soon and I replied thinking no more of it.

I never ever dreamed he would be there of course but am now very wary of giving much info to anyone."

What a prick.

I've chatted to people who I really like on here but at the end of the day I don't trust any of them!

I never ever dreamed he would be there of course but am now very wary of giving much info to anyone.

ffs no wonder you don't give out much information.

Theres only a few whom I trust as I have known them a long time on here. Anyone else, nope, I don't trust until I get to know them more. "

Yep, you need to be on your guard on here. I think the OP had a rather unfortunate experience but I did chat to a couple on here who had been 'outed' to friends and family and had to delete their profile.

By *rlo67Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

No bad experiences here but on the Xhamster system I was chatting with ‘a woman’ who sent me a link to her hot video clip. I clicked on it and believe this resulted in my computer being infiltrated. Shortly after I got a black mail email showing my correct passwords and list of friends and family contacts. It said it had taken over my laptop camera and had recorded me wanking. Unless I paid £7000 in bitcoin the recording would be sent to all my contacts. I didn’t pay.

Central Borders

"It has been reported to admin .

As hard as it may be OP, I think you may need to have a chat with Police Scotland too. No matter the circumstances they could be breaking the law. IF they are, they can be traced and dealt with legally. "

Police can't really do anything, but advice you to come off this site. Even if pictures appear on facebook, with FB being American it makes it awfully hard for our local authorities to take any action. FB is quick to take stuff off though, if you spot it in time and report it on there.

Unless there's physical abuse, or these arseholes actually appear at your doorstep there's not a lot you can do. Odds are it's all talk mind, to give you a fright x

By *othianGuy41Man  over a year ago

Eureka

I wouldn’t meet anyone if they weren’t verified & didn’t pay the subscription. The moral of the ops story is don’t cheat & don’t give any information away till you’re absolutely sure.

Seriously cannot believe why folk would have a go about someone's cheeting when it's no one else's business bar his/her?

Yes by all means have a pop if YOU have met someone attached unintentionally but the OP states he says it on his profile.

Seriously way too many folk on a sex site are quick to judge others!

Way too many cpls are soo 2 faced that they call out a married guy but stay tight lipped about a married female doing THE EXACT thing

Lighten up people if it dosn't concern you in the words of elsa...let it go!!

I think the moral of the story is don't trust anyone until you are totally sure.

just chat for a while, eventually exchange numbers, and call n chat then video call etc.. Ask the right kinda questions. They all add up and make you feel more secure. Might not be perfect but gives you a little sense of relaxation to know everything will go well

Central Borders

"Seriously cannot believe why folk would have a go about someone's cheeting when it's no one else's business bar his/her?

Yes by all means have a pop if YOU have met someone attached unintentionally but the OP states he says it on his profile.

Seriously way too many folk on a sex site are quick to judge others!

Way too many cpls are soo 2 faced that they call out a married guy but stay tight lipped about a married female doing THE EXACT thing

Lighten up people if it dosn't concern you in the words of elsa...let it go!!"

"I wouldn’t meet anyone if they weren’t verified & didn’t pay the subscription. The moral of the ops story is don’t cheat & don’t give any information away till you’re absolutely sure. "

I don't condone cheating but it's irrelevant here. All you need to do is have a look through the forums to see a tale of a single male or single female being outed by some twisted fucker who has nothing better to do. I'm assuming these people are whiter than white and have never done anything they regret or prefer to keep private? How would they feel if their deepest darkest secrets were plastered all over FB?

And this is coming from someone who would nail Mr's cock to the front door if I found out he was cheating.

"

And this is coming from someone who would nail Mr's cock to the front door if I found out he was cheating."

Some people would pay good money for that.

Eh? Why is it a bit rich? You don’t know this guy’s circumstances, nor do you need to. It’s his and his partners business. If someone is clearly going against the lifestyle grain of discretion, as the woman (is it a woman?) clearly is then that is an abuse of the site and should be called out. its a bit rich because abusing fab which as a cheating partner thats exactly what he is doing I dont give a shit about his circumstances they are just excuses "

‘Cheating’ is not abusing Fab, nor the lifestyle. That’s his choice and he states it clearly. Is it morally questionable, perhaps. Outing someone for any reason on here or any other such site most definitely is abusing Fab and the discretion that is expected.

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

Being set up like that is pretty sad I agree .but also believe if you play with fire enough expect to get burnt

I read that and thought fab was short for Fabian

By *ourneboyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh/glasgow / London

I was meeting a couple from the site ( the female ) the husband was working or so I thought . We always txt to arrange meets and then recently they told me that the husband was always in the house and was taking photos without my knowledge and he sent me a pic of me and his mrs and when I said he better delete any pics or videos he said it wasn’t me when it clearly was .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I was meeting a couple from the site ( the female ) the husband was working or so I thought . We always txt to arrange meets and then recently they told me that the husband was always in the house and was taking photos without my knowledge and he sent me a pic of me and his mrs and when I said he better delete any pics or videos he said it wasn’t me when it clearly was . "
jesus thats just wrong !!!

Very ! I’m contemplating naming and shaming them as they could have done it to others !

"Very ! I’m contemplating naming and shaming them as they could have done it to others ! "
was the convetsation on here if so just report them

Conversation*

"Very ! I’m contemplating naming and shaming them as they could have done it to others ! was the convetsation on here if so just report them "
it wasn’t so I kind of find myself between a rock and a hard place . They blocked me but I have all the txts but I know that proves nothing on here I suppose !

"Very ! I’m contemplating naming and shaming them as they could have done it to others ! was the convetsation on here if so just report them it wasn’t so I kind of find myself between a rock and a hard place . They blocked me but I have all the txts but I know that proves nothing on here I suppose ! "
only thing you can do is take it to the police xx

» Add a new message to this topic