FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Visiting the After 8 Club Tonight?

Visiting the After 8 Club Tonight?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks,

I've lived in Edinburgh for some years now and always been intrigued by the club but haven't ever attended. I spoke to the hosts and they were quite accommodating about showing me around if I wanted to show up this evening.

My question: I'm wondering if people might be able to tell me if I'd be better going on say Friday rather than tonight in terms of numbers/ enjoyment? I'm looking to get to know more people in the community, as chatting to like minded people/ couples in person doesn't happen all too often. At 25, I'm guessing I should expect to be one of the younger attendees?

If anybody is planning to go this week then give me a shout, I'd love to chat.

Cheers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a lovely articulated post

Never been on a wed. I actually thought that was a tv/ts night. Been Fri and sat's tho and had lovely nights

Your profiles crackin as well. Hope you have a lovely night whichever one you go to x

Thanks for that comment- genuinely means a lot!

Well, if you're right about TV/TS night then perhaps tonight isn't the night for me.. I think this weekend might suit better.

Cheers x

By *ubyred1000Couple  over a year ago

Galashiels

We’ve been a few times on a wed and it’s not been a tv night it’s an open night. We’ve met lovely people there. On our way now x

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"We’ve been a few times on a wed and it’s not been a tv night it’s an open night. We’ve met lovely people there. On our way now x"

There you go OP. If you ask nicely, Miss Rubyred May even hold your hand for moral support

By *ubyred1000Couple  over a year ago

Galashiels

Lol I’m good at holding hands xx

By *ornyguy9120Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Also heading along. Be there shortly

"Hey folks,

I've lived in Edinburgh for some years now and always been intrigued by the club but haven't ever attended. I spoke to the hosts and they were quite accommodating about showing me around if I wanted to show up this evening.

My question: I'm wondering if people might be able to tell me if I'd be better going on say Friday rather than tonight in terms of numbers/ enjoyment? I'm looking to get to know more people in the community, as chatting to like minded people/ couples in person doesn't happen all too often. At 25, I'm guessing I should expect to be one of the younger attendees?

If anybody is planning to go this week then give me a shout, I'd love to chat.

Cheers!"

FAB Profile Hun xx wish you lived closer

That's good to know for future reference Ruby. Hopefully meet you guys there sometime soon..

Doesn't tend to be hands I'm looking to hold but I appreciate the sentiment Andy!

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"That's good to know for future reference Ruby. Hopefully meet you guys there sometime soon..

Doesn't tend to be hands I'm looking to hold but I appreciate the sentiment Andy!"

Hey, hands are a start

Op there is a themed night on Saturday back to school it's called I'm thinking it will probably be busy you should think about going

By *hebs maloneyWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Am going on sat all dressed up as a school girl haha should be fun

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Wednesday,Friday and Saturday nights are all mixed nights. The first Thursday of the month is the Bi/Tv night.

» Add a new message to this topic