FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Does everyone want social first

Does everyone want social first

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all, I am yet to find someone that just wants fun and not a social first. Are they any woman that just go straight into the fun? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

You’ll be hard pushed to get that. It’s hard to establish physical attraction from just a handful of pics

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Morning all, I am yet to find someone that just wants fun and not a social first. Are they any woman that just go straight into the fun? X"

There probably are. But I’d imagine most would want to meet you socially to see if there is attraction and chemistry. Also allows instinct a chance to work out if you are a psycho, whilst in a safe and public environment.

Very true I didn’t think of it that way x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure there's women who only have a social as a quick check you out then straight to the fucking. I also know there's a few couples who don't insist on socials. Just need to find them

I don't do socials lol ..but I also make sure I'm very sure of the person ...it's only backfired on me once haha

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

For me a social is important. Whether it’s at a club, party, pub quiz or Costa! There has to be a connection for the fun to work.

Also I value my personal safety.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

We don’t do socials

By *andS_GlasgowCouple  over a year ago

Giffnock

We don't do socials either however our preferred way for first meet would be in a bar for a few drinks before back to house or hotel.

"We don’t do socials "

I always have a social first. it is to see if we click and for safety reasons. some people can hide behind a laptop/computer and be so different from what they tell you or in their pics. it always a good idea to have a social first.

"We don't do socials either however our preferred way for first meet would be in a bar for a few drinks before back to house or hotel.

We don’t do socials "

I thought meeting in a bar was a social.

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

You cant knock someone for wanting a social first.

Spontaneous meets are fantastic also though!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Yes i do. I am not going to agree to sleep with someone i have never met just in case he looks nothing like his pics and smells like a pig.

"Morning all, I am yet to find someone that just wants fun and not a social first. Are they any woman that just go straight into the fun? X"

Long time ago spontaneous meets were the thing on fab but now from experience most people want social first, why because there are some utter nutjobs on fab and most have had hassle along the way. There are a few couples n singles who do not want a social first, I was asked last night from a couple but declined. So they are out there.

I prefer the social first although not always but usually. If you are finding it hard for a meet that goes straight into fun/sex then why not go to a club

I don't do social meets.

Okay let's just fuck then?

By *rassyknollMan  over a year ago

Langley

"For me a social is important. Whether it’s at a club, party, pub quiz or Costa! There has to be a connection for the fun to work.

Also I value my personal safety. "

Personal safety must come first it could be anyone that you are going to meet. Public place with plenty of people makes it safe for all involved.

I would have no objection either way , but would think through the scenario of the meeting if there was no social , if I was even the slightest uncomfortable with something I would insist on meeting in public place first. Cannot see any real reason people would not agree to that if the were straight up !

"Morning all, I am yet to find someone that just wants fun and not a social first. Are they any woman that just go straight into the fun? X

Long time ago spontaneous meets were the thing on fab but now from experience most people want social first, why because there are some utter nutjobs on fab and most have had hassle along the way. There are a few couples n singles who do not want a social first, I was asked last night from a couple but declined. So they are out there.

I prefer the social first although not always but usually. If you are finding it hard for a meet that goes straight into fun/sex then why not go to a club

"

And from experience, females n couples, not all, think if your just onto fuck then they think you have a GF, or are married. Doesn't mean you have but they will be sceptical that way as there are tons of guys n females on here playing away and they don't want the hassle

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

At very least a built-in social, even if it's just a quick drink before heading off somewhere else for fun.

That way you have a get out, in case it turns out they've come straight from the Jeremy Kyle set.

Definitely a social first as it's important to see if there's an attraction between the two of us. No point having sex with someone if there isn't that "click" between us x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Social first then fun

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Don't have time for socials lol

Seriously though, we meet with the intention of playing. If it turns out not for us, we walk. Only time we about turned was when guy was the worse for drink

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hiya how are you today You been having a bit of hassle judging from your post yesterday xx

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I prefer socials first because of the reasons listed above, I don't want to go and meet someone or have them round and find out that I'm not attracted to them or vice versa. Women are physically more vulnerable usually so being alone with someone who could potentially overpower you is a risk. You can get red flags before in chat if they're a wrong un but it isn't always obvious. In person it's easier to tell. Plus hygiene can't be assured in chat

I've had spontaneous meets a few times but always do a videochat first because the one time I didn't it was an unpleasant meet.

I always start with a coffee, usually in public place, returning to mine for fun. Allows both parties to say actually I’m not up for this.

As already stated above spontaneous meets on here were all the rage.

Meeting in the pub for a drink and a chat nowadays seems to be the precursor to playing meets.

Hi heather, tried to send you message privately but won’t allow me. Send me one please xx

"At very least a built-in social, even if it's just a quick drink before heading off somewhere else for fun.

That way you have a get out, in case it turns out they've come straight from the Jeremy Kyle set.

"

Sorry about that. I've got my teeth fixed now and have been warned to look after them as they're my last 3. Can we try again?

"At very least a built-in social, even if it's just a quick drink before heading off somewhere else for fun.

Sorry about that. I've got my teeth fixed now and have been warned to look after them as they're my last 3. Can we try again? "

Ok but no biting this time or the muzzle is going back on!

Sorry about that. I've got my teeth fixed now and have been warned to look after them as they're my last 3. Can we try again?

Ok but no biting this time or the muzzle is going back on! "

Grrrrr

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As a single I only ever arrange to meet socially first. On my old couple profile we never had socials.

R

[Removed by poster at 13/09/18 20:30:37]

Does any woman actually meet guys? Looking for w meet. No social just straight to fun x

Always social first.

But that’s not to say if the social goes well and there’s mutual chemistry that this doesn’t progress to wild unadulterated fun

It doesn’t happen often

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Social meet first always!!! How else will you find out if there is an attraction... unless you’re no bothered about who you bang!

By *andS_GlasgowCouple  over a year ago

Giffnock

As in - we would meet in a social environment for a few drinks to chill and hopefully all be ready to head back to "wherever"

"We don't do socials either however our preferred way for first meet would be in a bar for a few drinks before back to house or hotel.

We don’t do socials I thought meeting in a bar was a social. "

Before I poke the fire I want to see the mantelpiece, and the surround, and hear the crackling, and take in the aromas.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Morning all, I am yet to find someone that just wants fun and not a social first. Are they any woman that just go straight into the fun? X

There probably are. But I’d imagine most would want to meet you socially to see if there is attraction and chemistry. Also allows instinct a chance to work out if you are a psycho, whilst in a safe and public environment. "

This

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

First meet as social is just sensible, even if just meeting up in a public place to sus the other person out. It can follow straight onto a play meet as soon as introductions and coffee are done if all feel happy, but nothing other than coffee and chat should be a expected from a first meet.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"First meet as social is just sensible, even if just meeting up in a public place to sus the other person out. It can follow straight onto a play meet as soon as introductions and coffee are done if all feel happy, but nothing other than coffee and chat should be a expected from a first meet."

Exactly this

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"As in - we would meet in a social environment for a few drinks to chill and hopefully all be ready to head back to "wherever"

We don't do socials either however our preferred way for first meet would be in a bar for a few drinks before back to house or hotel.

We don’t do socials I thought meeting in a bar was a social. "

yup probably my thing ....all depends on each persons outlook time constraints and location of the meet really

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

First meet I never guarantee sex. We might not hit it off. So I just assume we'll have a social and if anything more happens that would be a bonus x

Would love a social meet see how it goes from that

» Add a new message to this topic