FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do You Have A Regular For Sex

Do You Have A Regular For Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do You Have A Regular For Sex ?

One of the increasingly things I find on fab is a lot of people already have a regular person they count on for sex.

Not all right enough but quite a lot.

I've had socials and chatting and the person tells me they have someone they see every so often. They don't need to even be from fab.

there are profiles of females who state they have their regular and are stick looking. it's not just females, it's even couples have regulars as well.

What's your thoughts on this, does it make a different to you or not whether you have a regular or you find out someone has a regular ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does my right hand count?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

No. Being someones fuck buddy does not appeal to me at all.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Does my right hand count? "

Only up to five .

Does fuckin simons brains out non stop count lol x kay x

"Does my right hand count?

Only up to five . "

Or seven, if you're from East Kilbride...

Yes, my husband

Lol regular sex is the goal!

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I have been very lucky over the years to have found ladies for regular hook ups ..it's always the goal for me.. much prefer regular meets to 1 offs

"I have been very lucky over the years to have found ladies for regular hook ups ..it's always the goal for me.. much prefer regular meets to 1 offs "

totally agree

but what I find is that if some already have regular fun then its hard to fit you in for fun as their time is usually taken. Obviously once a month they might fit you in but I'm talking regular either weekly or a few times a week.

Hard to find that to work in with my time as well never mind having to fall in with their other who is usually their regular and more frequently met

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I just cringe at the thought of a man who thinks he can contact me whenever he wants purely for a shag. It would however be rather nice to have a male companion to go out for a meal or drink with before tumbling into bed. Guess im behind with the times lol.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Not at the mo but Im forever hopeful of finding some regular for fun both socially and sexually

"I just cringe at the thought of a man who thinks he can contact me whenever he wants purely for a shag. It would however be rather nice to have a male companion to go out for a meal or drink with before tumbling into bed. Guess im behind with the times lol."

yeah I get you but personally I think that's two separate entities.

Meeting someone regular for companionship, drinks, meals sex etc.. or and meeting someone for regular sex

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"I just cringe at the thought of a man who thinks he can contact me whenever he wants purely for a shag. It would however be rather nice to have a male companion to go out for a meal or drink with before tumbling into bed. Guess im behind with the times lol."

It's never been a case of messaging looking for a shag because I was free ..was and is always a mutual thing ..when we are both free and wanting to hook up ...everyone has a life out with fab .it's just nice to have that relaxed meet with someone you already know intimately ..if that makes sense

I have someone I see regular ..but we have known each other a long time and we have an understanding lol ..it could be 3 times a week ....then I won't see him for a couple of months

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

"It would however be rather nice to have a male companion to go out for a meal or drink with before tumbling into bed. Guess im behind with the times lol."

I don't think it's behind the times. That would be my ideal setup, but not easy to find on here.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I can go weeks without a meet and I do have fab friends that I meet but not on any regular basis. If I met anyone one day a week I think it would become honerous unless the sex was amazing.

I like to be spontaneous. A booty call can be fun.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yes, if I click with someone I do tend to go back to them for semi regular fun. I don’t have a lot of free time to waste on shit shags so I like knowing I’m getting what I want.

Ye my right hand

Define regular? I have a few friends I meet once a week a few once a fortnite, a few once a month and some once every 4,5,6 months whenever they dump their worthless Muppet boyfriends!

"Yes, if I click with someone I do tend to go back to them for semi regular fun. I don’t have a lot of free time to waste on shit shags so I like knowing I’m getting what I want. "

Yup agree

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

OK right does anyone fancy some irregular sex?

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I prefer a regular but schedules and such mean it isn't enough for me.

Lanarkshire

"I prefer a regular but schedules and such mean it isn't enough for me. "

So have a few regulars on standby!

[Removed by poster at 07/09/18 14:06:29]

'Shit shags',

ffs that's probably the reason why I can't get a regular as I'm the shit shag

Lanarkshire

"'Shit shags',

ffs that's probably the reason why I can't get a regular as I'm the shit shag "

I have one semi regular who I see about once a month. Would probably be more often but we are both non drivers and live a fair distance apart. Its strictly a sex thing. We don't really chat much apart from when one of us makes the booty call.

Would prefer something more regular but I'm incredibly fussy.

"'Shit shags',

ffs that's probably the reason why I can't get a regular as I'm the shit shag "

Aw Peter ..who told u that ..u want me to batter them haha xxx

"I have one semi regular who I see about once a month. Would probably be more often but we are both non drivers and live a fair distance apart. Its strictly a sex thing. We don't really chat much apart from when one of us makes the booty call.

Would prefer something more regular but I'm incredibly fussy. "

I get a semi most days.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I prefer a regular but schedules and such mean it isn't enough for me.

So have a few regulars on standby! "

Lol I do

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

Would love a triangle but not just for the sex be great to go out flirt dance go for a meal and if all horny at the end fine if not then fine. Most guys are up for it but never see it through.

"Yes, if I click with someone I do tend to go back to them for semi regular fun. I don’t have a lot of free time to waste on shit shags so I like knowing I’m getting what I want. "

Here here;) nothing worse than set up for a shit shag lol

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I just cringe at the thought of a man who thinks he can contact me whenever he wants purely for a shag. It would however be rather nice to have a male companion to go out for a meal or drink with before tumbling into bed. Guess im behind with the times lol.

yeah I get you but personally I think that's two separate entities.

Meeting someone regular for companionship, drinks, meals sex etc.. or and meeting someone for regular sex

"

Oh gotta agree with blue here. Dial a shag defo not for me. A nice meet involving drinks and perhaps a meal then back for fun is way way better than a late night meet purely for fun. Unless in a club obviously. Even though your not in a relationship with the person your intending having fun with I still need to build up that anticipation of what will happen later. Definitely part of foreplay for me , as much as kissing and foreplay itself.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

This is all part and parcel of swinging for me.

It’s not just a quick shag and see ya later.

When I was more active I had a couple of friends I’d see from time to time when we ‘synced up’ or schedules. Other times I’d pop in for a cuppa or we would meet up in a pub for some grub and a catch up.

Having said that, why is it wrong for a lady to have several guys who she can booty call if she feels horny? If it is a mutual arrangement I don’t see anything wrong.

So ladies, carry on as you are and ditch the shit shags and put the good shags on speed dial

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Something we’ve been looking for since we joined here.

A few years down the line there’s still no one

By *olldoll999Woman  over a year ago

Barrhead

I'd love a regular hook-up, but it's difficult finding someone regular! So lots of one off meets it is.. I live in hope for sex on tap!

By *atsnTitsCouple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

When I was on here as a single fem. I preferred meeting the same people as I knew who I was meeting and it saved all that anxious feeling before a meet. I only wanted sex no going out for drinks or meals as I was concerned if I bumped into someone outside such as a friend or family member who would I say the male was the innocence of it all

Then I met the mr he was one of my regular meets but it was the chemistry between us that quickly changed that now I’m stuck with the bugger for life

Tits xx

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

I find having someone that you see regularly is better for me you know them are comfortable with them and they already know any issues I have such as child care ect so its easier too arrange time with them when u r really in to them than start a whole new process of meeting

"I find having someone that you see regularly is better for me you know them are comfortable with them and they already know any issues I have such as child care ect so its easier too arrange time with them when u r really in to them than start a whole new process of meeting "

Agree ...it's just so much easier and more fun too cos on a first meet u might not let go too much lol ...a few meets later you're up to all sorts haha

"I find having someone that you see regularly is better for me you know them are comfortable with them and they already know any issues I have such as child care ect so its easier too arrange time with them when u r really in to them than start a whole new process of meeting

Agree ...it's just so much easier and more fun too cos on a first meet u might not let go too much lol ...a few meets later you're up to all sorts haha "

Your telling me this now

Ffs let's get the firth few vanilla meets out the way then lllolloll

"I find having someone that you see regularly is better for me you know them are comfortable with them and they already know any issues I have such as child care ect so its easier too arrange time with them when u r really in to them than start a whole new process of meeting

Agree ...it's just so much easier and more fun too cos on a first meet u might not let go too much lol ...a few meets later you're up to all sorts haha

Your telling me this now

Ffs let's get the firth few vanilla meets out the way then lllolloll

"

You're on !!

I do but he is not on fab

By *hargMan  over a year ago

Erskine

Two non site women. One semi regularly and the other rarely.

No I'm with you there x

By *all-stuMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

That is to goal, to build something regular but I’m kinda struggling ATM lol

By *loobookMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Definitly regular is best for me,having that connection,building on it.would much rather have a a select couple than shag the whole site

Nope.

"Nope. "

Well, I used to, but it's not a thing now.

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

Agree ...it's just so much easier and more fun too cos on a first meet u might not let go too much lol ...a few meets later you're up to all sorts haha "

yup i find for me i defo relax with a person the more i know them as a person and sexually the nore relaxed u r the more u can do and it takes alot of work if u like 2 get to that point so if u were wanting 2 meet someone every week it would just be 2 much effort haha

By *coupleoforangesCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh / Stirlingshire / Glasgow-ish

We enjoy each other daily. Still hoping to find a couple to play with together semi-regularly.

I wish

By *gag001Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We do have a few guys we meet on a regular basis. One guy we've met frequently for 8yrs and definitely recommended!

"I can go weeks without a meet and I do have fab friends that I meet but not on any regular basis. If I met anyone one day a week I think it would become honerous unless the sex was amazing.

I like to be spontaneous. A booty call can be fun. "

Gotta love a spontaneous booty call

[Removed by poster at 08/09/18 23:26:54]

By *irigramCouple  over a year ago

glenrothes

That’s what I was thinking lol I do that to my

Wife when ever possible ????

Nope this is what I'd prefer too xx

I’ve had both over the years; one offs and a couple of regulars. I’m now in a place where a regular is my preference. Sadly you have to potentially have one offs to find a click for a regular. Time is my cock block at the moment as I don’t have enough of it. So bugger all happening here

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

I agree with a few comments...yes I have a couple of guys who I see regular ...and yes nice would be nice to see a guy socially for meal, drinks before going to bed ..I live in hope it's not behind the times. FWB is great but you still need the social side too

I couldn’t agree more

What is regular sex lol

"What is sex lol"

FIFY.

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

I think it’s hard cos schedules always clash with guys. Better to find a few I think

No but that is why I am back on Fab

It's a nightmare how are you ment to stand out or be different

No. But in the works

"It's a nightmare how are you ment to stand out or be different"

It's probably more to do with whether you are likeable or not

"I just cringe at the thought of a man who thinks he can contact me whenever he wants purely for a shag. It would however be rather nice to have a male companion to go out for a meal or drink with before tumbling into bed. Guess im behind with the times lol.

Nope this is what I'd prefer too xx"

I'll book the restaurant

"I can go weeks without a meet and I do have fab friends that I meet but not on any regular basis. If I met anyone one day a week I think it would become honerous unless the sex was amazing.

Gotta love a spontaneous booty call "

The last time you booty called me was rather fun

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Define regular? I have a few friends I meet once a week a few once a fortnite, a few once a month and some once every 4,5,6 months whenever they dump their worthless Muppet boyfriends!"

Wow, an actual living love god.

Gotta love a spontaneous booty call

The last time you booty called me was rather fun "

It sure was, expect a repeat performance very soon xx

"Define regular? I have a few friends I meet once a week a few once a fortnite, a few once a month and some once every 4,5,6 months whenever they dump their worthless Muppet boyfriends!

Wow, an actual living love god. "

Am I?? Thought that would just be the norm for guys on here

Sometimes I wonder to myself, do girls look at me and think yeah I want regular sex with him

Well if they do they are in hiding or they think too much fruit n veg isn't good for them ffs

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes. I much prefer regular fun.

R

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Regular is definitely best. I have some lovely couple friends but would really love to meet a single lady to explore with. I am on the lookout for that special one.

By *kplayingMan  over a year ago

In town

Yes I think regular is more fun as the more you become comfortable the more you can explore!!!

Id love a regular someone i could let myself go with totally,mmmmmmm

If only I lived in an active area haha there are 5 women in a 40 mile radius. All seem rather boring to

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"If only I lived in an active area haha there are 5 women in a 40 mile radius. All seem rather boring to"

And don't want to meet single guys.

Yeah, me.

Yup haha. In the cities is where this place is worth the effort. In the sticks, you could be the hottest man alive and still not find someone suitable

By *reeMan  over a year ago

Paisley

But, in my case,female.

yeh, my magic wand. He is always there when I need him x

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Yes, if I click with someone I do tend to go back to them for semi regular fun. I don’t have a lot of free time to waste on shit shags so I like knowing I’m getting what I want.

Yup agree "

Yep same here xx

Yes, I have a few girls whom I meet up with every so often. They’re all younger than me but I’ve got a hankering for an older attractive woman...Fab certainly has a few here so....

No regular at the moment... but we can live in hope...

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Have met a couple of people on here more than once.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Not yet, but hoping to get a couple of regulars eventually

"Have met a couple of people on here more than once. "

Lucky them eh

I'd like a regular big spoon. Not for sex, I can get that anywhere, but a big spoon...

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I did have for a number of years, unfortunately health issues on both sides conspired against us. I do have a new potential on the radar though!!

» Add a new message to this topic