FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Small Boobs

Small Boobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issNaughtyxxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Ok so this is one for ladys and gents to answer. I have always had a small bust and i've always had quite a low self esteem about myself. I often think if i had bigger bust id be more attractive to others. As im getting older im learning to accept that im never going to have a bursting bust and quite like the fact i can go without a bra when wearing a dress and they cant sag because there's not enough of them to sag but can't help still feeling 'i wish i had bigger boobs' Afew people have said there is no picture of my bust on our public/private gallery but i just think they look silly lol

Just interested to hear HONEST opnion's on what people think of a smaller bust.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

can say hand on heart ........................you look wonderful.

it all depends on the person some would look crazy with a big bust others would look nuts with a small bust its variety thats the spice of life and as long as your personality shines through its all good

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

hey s.hows u chick.we have seen them and there is nothing wrong with them.u are gorgeous the way u are.p and f.xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"hey s.hows u chick.we have seen them and there is nothing wrong with them.u are gorgeous the way u are.p and f.xxx "

ive got tiny boobs too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely nothing wrong with small boobs. You'd be amazed at the amount of females with big boobs who will be very jealous that you can go out braless.

At the end of the day, sexy is sexy regardless of boob size.

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

'had the best of both worlds having a 46c and now a 36a and to be honest i'm not happy with either...its just my opinion tho as never had any complaints about either sizes, but general chatroom census does tend to sway for the more bigger boob ..

I have average to smallish boobs. Think im a b or c depending where i shop. I like mine now lol....they sit where they are ment too and I have good nipples. Once apon a time I really really wanted them bigger but after having my daughter they have found more shape....it did take 2 years though. Enjoy your body xxxx

Personally, Im not a big fan of massive boobs, but each to their own. Boobs dont make the lady,the lady makes the boobs always be confident

By *anjoman1000Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

it is very much up to the lady as to how attractive her boobs are. I prefer slim girls with small tight boobs and hard nipples. More than a mouthful is a waste. It is also a turn on being with a girl and knowing she is braless. y the way, you are gorgeous.

Ok I am a size 10 and really petite and I have really big boobs for my size.... I am a 32 ff almost a g..... I for one don't like having as big boobs they are uncomfy.... And I have loads of side effects due to having big boobs.... I would love an average size bust.... So much do I have just passed the first part of assessment to have a reduction.... I am now waiting on second part on new year....its something I have thought long and hard about before making the decision for surgery....

I would work on ur self confidence issues thou....learn to love your body again.... Trust me big boobs ain't what you think they are... That's coming from someone who used to be average and now I am what can I say errr vwe.....lol

I prefer small breasts. It excites me to feel actual breast rather than a big ball of fat. And smaller is often more youthful-looking, so helps with the fantasy aspect.

Definitely don't go for surgery.

As with the obsession on here for huge cocks, remember: - "it's not what you've got, it's what you do with it" !

A sexy personality, and a giving (not just taking) attitude in sex, are far more appealing than size.

Edintom.

xx

;-)

Cant really add to anything above, agree with it all.... having met you in person a few times, cant say that Ive really noticed the size of your boobs... its the person that is looked at first and foremost.

S. XX

By *hagginhaggisCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

I (Mrs H) have little breasts and it has taking me a long time to accept them.

(Before our 4 children I had a nice c cup, but not anymore)

Anyway, I have only just recently uploaded some breast shots but like I said it has taken me a while to love what I have.

Thank god hubby is not a big boob man!

Love your breasts...and share them with your friends Im sure they will be more than delighted to boost your confidence.

Small Boobs

Big Boobs....

Personally i couldnt care less what size a womans Bust is.....the attraction part for me is the Personality.

Whatever the size of Boobs you have are part of YOU

Buboo x

coming from a boob lover big or small they are all wonderful having looked at your pics & i think you look fantastic honstly

By *hagginhaggisCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

"coming from a boob lover big or small they are all wonderful having looked at your pics & i think you look fantastic honstly "

nicely said

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hey Naughty, just to say Mr Roma has a thing about the smaller breasts, cant get enough of them. He says "the smaller, the better"

Not everyone prefers the bustier girl.

Take heart in the fact you;ll get the same amount of admirers now as you would if you had larger ones. If everyone liked the same thing then this would be one hell of a boring world wouldnt ya say?

I like nipples...boob size is irrelevant x

"Absolutely nothing wrong with small boobs. You'd be amazed at the amount of females with big boobs who will be very jealous that you can go out braless.

At the end of the day, sexy is sexy regardless of boob size."

Totaly and utterly agree here !!! I would love to go without a bra some days as having big boobs bras can be very uncomfy....but theres no way i could go without as it would be too uncomfy when walking etc....the first thing i do when i get home is take my bra off its sheer bliss.....but couldnt go out without one

Aberdeen

Thanks for all your honest opinion's, i have no intention in getting surgery. It was just something a client said to me and all those worries came straight back to haunt me and it got me thinking.

Aberdeen

"Hey Naughty, just to say Mr Roma has a thing about the smaller breasts, cant get enough of them. He says "the smaller, the better"

Not everyone prefers the bustier girl.

Take heart in the fact you;ll get the same amount of admirers now as you would if you had larger ones. If everyone liked the same thing then this would be one hell of a boring world wouldnt ya say?"

Never heard of a man who has a thing for small boobs, learn a new thing everyday!

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

more than a handful is a waste LOVE SMALL BOOBS (male) the OH has a/b cup depending where she shops and can say hand on heart 5 years being with eachother i still cant get enough of them

"I like nipples...boob size is irrelevant x "

Thats exactly it- all about the nipples, big or small boobs with weird nipples are just weird! Me for one I really enjoy boobs whatever size they are- as long as they are attached to a confident and therefore sexy woman!xx

were both small boob fans!

my boobs are a d cup so i guess medium but i ride horses for a living, i have to tie them down with two sports bras to keep them in check...would love smaller boobs...want to swap? mind you not sure what j would think lol

Small bust does'nt bother me xxxx

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Average to small(ish) So i can call them cute tits

xbx

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I have small ones. B/f loves them

i have big boobs but would love to have smaller ones , i think that if you had big ones you would want smaller ones , the grass is always greener and ll that

BELFAST UK

"I have small ones. B/f loves them "

oh yes i can see why

glasgow

"I have small ones. B/f loves them

oh yes i can see why "

Ty

By *unboytoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

I think it's down to individual some suit fake some look like they have a breakfast bown stuck on their chest , I like natural real boobs they move at least lol

TBH I think you look fantastic the way you are! xx

Busty is appropriately named at 32H, and she finds her boobs a nightmare. She's often considered getting a reduction, but can't afford to go private, and NHS takes forever she says. She's said a number of times with people we meet how she'd like to swap boobs for someone smaller. Personally, as long as you can put a nipple in your mouth, they're good boobs.

TK

She needs to look into nhs as I am with nhs and so far it's been fairly quick

Aberdeen

Thanks for all the comments and it has given me food for thought.

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

small boobed ladies are the envy of well endowed women who would give their right arm to reduce.

and larger boobed women are envied by the small wans.

its that grass is greener syndrome.

personally - it is the personality and not boobage that wins the day.

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

Big and small ... ye gotta love them

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm small boobed as well at a 34A, took me a while to like them, but now I love them, I'm all in propotion

Like what I've got....like boobs of all sizes

" Boobs dont make the lady,the lady makes the boobs always be confident "

fantastic!

I have 2 friends, both gorgeous both have huge boobs! 1 loves them and dresses in a way that shows them off, the other hates them and wears baggy tops all the time. Friend number 1 is very sexy because she believes she is.....its how you feel on the inside that counts.

I am also a c cup and i love my boobs :o) xxxx

By *uvhandleMan  over a year ago

Huntly

Think 20yrs down the road, small boobs will still be pert and lovely, most, not all big breasted women will be wishing theres were still looking like they used to........

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Much prefer smaller, pert boobs with large nipples than big saggy ones.

Steve

As a guy who prefers women with smaller boobs, you look fantastic to me.

John x

Well I had small, 30a and I always wanted bigger so went and got myself a set of 30gg. I love them but they can be a pain sometimes but I don't regret getting them for a second. Saying that I like girls with small ones, weird or what, lol...

From looking at ur pics I think you look amazing with the boobs you have got. x

By *ama bamaMan  over a year ago

dalkeith

i must admit i do love small breasts.as you said you can go braless in a dress.there is nothing more sexier than a silk top on a woman with small breasts as the silk caressess her breasts and you see her nipples through the top.very sexy to see.

i used 2 b a 34b my confidence wiz very low but now got a boob job had it now for 5 yrs n a feel gd bot masel,

Like cock size for guys it's what you're born with so why change it?

You'll find that although a lot of guys are stating their preferences when it comes to it, all they want is a lady comfortable with who and what she is.

Smile, relax and be sexy

...him

it doesnt matter if ur husband or friends say u look gd if u dont feel it andy luved ma small boobs but new i wiz un happy n he see's me wi a smile on ma face

"it doesnt matter if ur husband or friends say u look gd if u dont feel it andy luved ma small boobs but new i wiz un happy n he see's me wi a smile on ma face "

True if ya not happy wi yaself it dont matter what others say xx

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

mrs xcite has very big boobs which i love but at the same time i love small boobs as well find tham very sexy

better to be small than fake hate fake boobs

By *ungryeyedMan  over a year ago

belfast

love smaller boobs. never had much interest in bigger. but it's a preference, each to their own, but dont think smaller means your not attractive. size really doesnt matter

Small boobs for me are such a turn on. They are very sexy. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. Everyones different and no-ones perfect. xx

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

I dont have massive boobs either and have felt the same at times but you are a stunning and mega sexy lady....and such a lovely person with it.....and all who know you will agree xxxx

small boobs big boobs,big erses who is really happy with all their bits, learn to luv what u have confidence n personality much more sexy than any of these things, maybe i think that way now as an age thing. my friend age 50 gets buried tomorrow makes u look at life different

By *ent57Man  over a year ago

... where the streets have no name!

"....and such a lovely person with it.....and all who know you will agree xxxx"

.... got to agree with _ee-dee on this "s" is a lovely person... although we've never met - we've chatted ... and she's polite, amusing and sexy - she need never worry about boob size... large or small boobs are not the most important thing.

By *rs L and Mr DCouple  over a year ago

helensburgh

i've worn padded/push up bras and chicken fillets since i had my son to have a vague cleavage ... till now ... got past 40 and they have grown 2 cup sizes lol .... but go figure ... i still wear a push up bra .... some people are never happy lol xxx

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"hey s.hows u chick.we have seen them and there is nothing wrong with them.u are gorgeous the way u are.p and f.xxx

ive got tiny boobs too "

You n me need to speak about sizes!

After all I am 6ft tall, lol

think it looks sexy as hell, a woman going out in public without a bra xxx!!!

even hornier in just a little white t-shirt , just a little nipple peeking thru hehe

Glasgow

"hey s.hows u chick.we have seen them and there is nothing wrong with them.u are gorgeous the way u are.p and f.xxx

ive got tiny boobs too "

You n me need to speak about sizes!

After all I am 6ft tall, lol

we both prefer smaller boobs

BELFAST UK

"we both prefer smaller boobs "

having to carry mine around isn't easy! back pain, unflattering bras that resemble scaffolding, red marks where the under wiring pinches... I'd have a reduction if I wasn't so scared of the scarring and loss of nipple sensation! having big uns brings unwanted attention sometimes too!! I'd love small perky boobies

Glasgow

Boobs are great - no matter how big or small. We love sucking, licking and carressing all sizes xx

I have an excellent gel bra lol..x

Used to have a tidy size, then had twins, reached 43 they reach my belly button, but hey my hubby still doesn't know I have a body,

glasgow

"we both prefer smaller boobs "

Same here.

"Personally, Im not a big fan of massive boobs, but each to their own. Boobs dont make the lady,the lady makes the boobs always be confident "

Couldn't agree more

» Add a new message to this topic