FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Girls ! Do Your Prefer Organised Perty Meets Or One To One

Girls ! Do Your Prefer Organised Perty Meets Or One To One

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title says, Girls, Do Your Prefer Organised Perty Meets Or One To One

I've been lucky enough to be asked to a few parties in the past and have been invited to another, woohoo. This one is 5 girls 8 guys I think.

But was thinking what do you prefer, party fun or 1to1 meet. Do you like both or have you not tried a fun party yet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1:1

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

1to1

I can't even go swimming cos of everyone else's bodily stuff in water never mind a sex party haha

1:1 for me.

I like the thought of more, but I'm a woose and I'd chicken out x

I think most would prefer 1 to 1. Not saying they don't like group or never tried it. The thought of a group party maybe of interest but most I expect would want 1-1.

In all my time of fab I know of only one female who only wanted group, (not a gangbang but a group) n never a 1-1. N she left fab a Col o years ago.

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

1 to 1

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Manchester.

I prefer parties. I feel more nervous when its a 1 to 1 meet but feel so much more relaxed in a party enviroment.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

1 to 1 for me but group fun can be equally as much fun

"I can't even go swimming cos of everyone else's bodily stuff in water never mind a sex party haha "

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

I love cream pie

1 on 1. I only fuck people I'm attracted to and the chances of there being more than one guy at a party whom I fancied is....zilch.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Parties can be fun and can lead to lots of fun at a later date.

Don’t need to be full on play parties either.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I prefer groups to 1 on 1... that being said I don’t really like parties the few I’ve attended have had a pressure to play vibe

K x

"I prefer groups to 1 on 1... that being said I don’t really like parties the few I’ve attended have had a pressure to play vibe

K x"

I can't imagine a worse environment to be in.

By *lasgowSocialButterfliesCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/10/18 19:42:28]

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I prefer groups to 1 on 1... that being said I don’t really like parties the few I’ve attended have had a pressure to play vibe

K x

I can't imagine a worse environment to be in."

Can’t decide if I find them sleazy or not, John hates them so we don’t go

K x

K x

I can't imagine a worse environment to be in.

Can’t decide if I find them sleazy or not, John hates them so we don’t go

K x"

They appeal to part of me but the idea of feeling pressured to play would leave my fanny drier than Gandhi's flip flop

Depends on who's at the party

I wont play for the sake of it , but have enjoyed several parties over the years

Never been invited to a party!

I've never been to a party. I guess it would depend who the other guests are!

"I've never been to a party. I guess it would depend who the other guests are! "

That’s very true!

"I've never been to a party. I guess it would depend who the other guests are! "

I do admit tt does make a big difference whose at the party. I know the party the organiser knows them all and know of those people and from what I have heard they have always been great nights.

"I've never been to a party. I guess it would depend who the other guests are!

That’s very true! "

Definitely. I have been to parties where there were six couples and two single females and the chemistry was zilch..we were all bored despite the frantic efforts of the hostess to get the party going

"I've never been to a party. I guess it would depend who the other guests are!

That’s very true!

Definitely. I have been to parties where there were six couples and two single females and the chemistry was zilch..we were all bored despite the frantic efforts of the hostess to get the party going"

If its not gonna work then it just wont.

The right people do make it so much better but trying to choose can be hard.

Although the party I was at was fantastic and didn't stop until 7am in the morning

Manchester.

Organise your own party and invite who you want. Thats the best solution.x

Horsey, are you paid per thread by fab or just need to get out more?

"Horsey, are you paid per thread by fab or just need to get out more?"

Why whatever do you mean ?

As I'm out 5 nights a week and weekends and hardly in I'm away to check my bank account ( 2 minutes later) ffs, nothing has changed

DAMG

By *ot Quickie NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 09/10/18 00:34:29]

By *ot Quickie NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I prefer 1 on 1

I think a party would depend on having the right mix of guests. But to be totally honest I'm a greedy woman who much prefers to have a persons undivided attention. I don't have much free time (life has a way of getting in the way of fun) so rather that attending a party where I might not be attracted to anyone there or vice versa as may be the case. I prefer taking my time getting to know potential meets, hopefully so that when I do meet someone there is more chance of a much more satisfying outcome for my meet and myself.

"As the title says, Girls, Do Your Prefer Organised Perty Meets Or One To One

I've been lucky enough to be asked to a few parties in the past and have been invited to another, woohoo. This one is 5 girls 8 guys I think.

But was thinking what do you prefer, party fun or 1to1 meet. Do you like both or have you not tried a fun party yet. "

definitely 1 to 1

By *gag001Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I prefer parties. I feel more nervous when its a 1 to 1 meet but feel so much more relaxed in a party enviroment."

And you know how to party! ????. Xx

By *olly90Woman  over a year ago

Arbroath

I like both

Manchester.

"I prefer parties. I feel more nervous when its a 1 to 1 meet but feel so much more relaxed in a party enviroment.

And you know how to party! ????. Xx"

Well you know me, i try my best to keep folk entertained.

I think I am also put off parties as I prefer to play with people younger than myself and most parties seem to be held/attended by people older or similar age to myself.

By *gag001Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I prefer parties. I feel more nervous when its a 1 to 1 meet but feel so much more relaxed in a party enviroment.

And you know how to party! ????. Xx

Well you know me, i try my best to keep folk entertained."

Oh I know and believe me, you’re great at it! x

Ps can’t message you...filters.

By *hegrimreamerMan  over a year ago

Hull, travel to Aberdeen for work

"Never been invited to a party! "

Wow how have you never been invited to party

You missed out the other day

I cane to your party in town ages ago with you’re friend Annabelle (I think)

One of the best parties I’ve ever been to and loved playing with you.

Never been invited to a party. It’s on my list of things to try though

"Never been invited to a party. It’s on my list of things to try though "

Parties are good in the right company and can be such a fantastic time, intense or even chilled.

The last party I was at there was one female, she was speaking to me telling me she never done anything like this before and she found it quite exciting but was nervous and as I said there is never any rush, just relax and if and when you want to play do so but only when your ready and she did so.

later on she told me she now loves the word 'next'. Kidding aside I think it was something she always wanted to try and it work out that she was asked. Will she do it again, I do not know but at the finish of the morning she said she wanted to be invited to another one.

I've been invited to another party, I know me, I musta done summit right and I just know it will be chilled, relax, plenty of food, drink and music at the house. I don't drink but I'll bring some drink with me for the party.

The enjoyable thing is, there can be people playing in a room while others watch and other can be in the living room, say, just chatting. There's never ay expectations, never ay pressure, most go to have a fun time but if they want to relax and chill they can do so.

ffs, looking forward to the party even more now

I enjoy parties and host one now and again I don’t like the idea of it being play only tho as if I feel pressured or uncomfortable or not in the mood nevermind clicking with someone.

My first experience of swinging was a party where I hadn’t got my coat off and guys had their cocks out Decided I would never let myself be in that position again.

Musicmaid x

"I enjoy parties and host one now and again I don’t like the idea of it being play only tho as if I feel pressured or uncomfortable or not in the mood nevermind clicking with someone.

My first experience of swinging was a party where I hadn’t got my coat off and guys had their cocks out Decided I would never let myself be in that position again.

Musicmaid x"

I don't think those kinda parties are good. id its asocial party then it should, be known it ifs a swinging party where they could be fun then that should be known.

I would not like to go to a party and everyone is wanting to play straight away. I'd prefer it chilled , relaxed and everyone enjoys everyone's company.

As I said, the last party I was at there was people playing when I arrived but I went into the living room and kitchen where the food and drink was and just chilled n relaxed for a while until I felt I was interested to see what was going on. Never in a rush and if I feel anyone is pressured into a rush then it would put me off seeing this happen to someone else

"I enjoy parties and host one now and again I don’t like the idea of it being play only tho as if I feel pressured or uncomfortable or not in the mood nevermind clicking with someone.

Musicmaid x"

Im the same i don't like amy expectations just a relaxed friendly atmosphere wheres nobody expects u to play or no play x

Musicmaid x

I'm the same I don't like amy expectations just a relaxed friendly atmosphere where's nobody expects u to play or no play x"

The same, I've been to parties where there is no expectation. I've even met couples with another female knowing full well there may not be any connection but that's life. Even if your going to a debauched party, doesn't mean you need to play with anyone or everyone, I know I certainly don't.

I think anyone going to a party thinking there will be sex no matter what is heading for a big fall and the wrong kinda night.

The best parties, personally speaking, is where there is just a chilled, relaxed atmosphere, chats n laughs meaning the night and morning can only get better

we like both & have hosted a few parties at ours with a very relaxed atmosphere no pressure i always say to.ppl treat as a social & if u want to.play u can if not have few drinks get to know new folk weve always had good feedback & made lots of fantastic friends on here x

» Add a new message to this topic