FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Your first meet

Your first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What does everyone remember about their first meet and was it a success?

Mine was a nervy one meeting a couple arranged from another site.

I Had arranged to meet the guy somewhere first and then follow him to their house - I was extremely sceptical and had visions of getting back there and the wife not actually being there (despite haven spoken on the phone).

All turned out well, got there and the wife was waiting in bed and in the end was a good first meet for a very nervy 19 year old at the time

Guy got a bit strange afterwards, he was messaging me (via good ol MSN) and quoting IP address and stuff I was messaging from and then eventually mentioned my home address

Been off and on this site and others every since 2005 and had some great fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Our first meet was with a couple. It was in the

Depths of winter with loads of snow. We met up at a quiet well known car park. One thing led to another we ended up out of the car all fucking.as the car park was on a hill and we were fucking doggy we was sliding down the hill with every thust.still laugh about that yet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember how hot he was we went on to meet a fair few times shame he went and got a gf and left

I remember it well. When I first joined Fab with my partner, we were in Edinburgh for the wee and met a lovely couple from Ayr. We had dinner with them and got on so well that we invited them back to our hotel. My boyfriend was nervous but I wasn't but it went very well so much so that we met them a few more times in their home.

I also remember my very first meet on this profile. A lovely guy who I found out didn't live all that far from me. Both first meets are very happy memories x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I got stood up. I remember standing outside a pub in the pissing rain getting chatted up by a very d*unk guy who was just out of jail. So yes i remember it well.

"I got stood up. I remember standing outside a pub in the pissing rain getting chatted up by a very d*unk guy who was just out of jail. So yes i remember it well. "

Things could only improve after that.

First meet was a social and I thought had gotten stood up as he went to wrong coffee shop!! After sending him a belter of a voicemail the mix up was sorted and we met up.

Waited another three months for a play meet....so not worth it!!

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My first and every meet with someone new is me being very nervous about it. That's for a coffee or fun.

But I suppose you could say if I'm nervous about it then it's something I want.

Mandy

My first meet in here was with a couple. Guy arranged everything,

Went along to meet and he wasn’t there, turned out he was working abroad and had set it all up.

She was foreign and had just arrived in the country so was a bit nervy.

Cuckold relationship lasted about 3 years before they had kids and went back to vanilla lifestyle.

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Thankfully a lovely meet with the lady of a couple who I now meet regularly.

He organised everything and insisted I sent him photo and videos. Great fun. Now we choose a new game each time we meet.

By *atureshywifeWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

my first meet was good few years back met up with guy very nervous as never dont with other guy just hubby anyway guy took out his cock wow realy big ect and i started to bj him and was not to sure about going futher but guy asked to rub against pussy and i could not hold back and crabbed his cock and the rest you can guess

My first proper meet was with a couple who joined after we met dogging. A great couple, the guy I am still friends with, the lady is a lovely blonde and a fantastic person. Went to third one night for a wee play, ended up meeting her quite a few times on her own. She then was with another guy and blocked me on their profile, not sure why but that's life. Would like to see her again though.

Mines was when I was 22, I think, 27 years ago ffs

I was on the ole yahoo massager chat rooms and a women in her mid 40s started chatting to me and we chatted for about a month and one evening she told me it was her birthday and her husband allowed her to have some company.

So I travelled to theirs and her husband opened the door and to my shock, horror her was about 65 but looked older . he invited me in and the Mrs was lying on her bed in a sexy negligee and I was like a rabbit in headlights. I remember lying on the bed with the Mrs sucking on my cock, then stopping to look at her husband saying "this is the best birthday present ever" lollllllll

Then later the husband started to get aroused and ended up fukcing his wife while she sucked me but and a big BUT, I kid you not, half an hour later I was standing in the living room with my clothes in a bundle with the Mrs saying thanks you. The reason being, her husband only could ever watch and could not get hard in the past 5 years and then tonight he got so aroused and hard. They threw me out lolol

She messaged me for 2 weeks saying that he keeps fucking her and thank you lolllll

Ffs I felt as if I should have been a marriage guidance councillor

By *aughty bbMan  over a year ago

here there everywhere

At a social in a pub in Sheffield

A lady said I should come and meet her and a few friends going for a drink in Sheffield one Thursday night

Was fine all tge way there but started getting nervous as I walked up to the bar. Couldnt find themanywhere inside the bar then seen the girl walking accross the beer garden

When I went over realised there were about 10 couples and two single fems

The girl introduced me to them all as “heres that cheeky scottish bloke J

After that had a great night with a few of the ladies groping me when folk were playing pool but nothing more than that, but it broke the ice with most of them who I met loads of times over the years down there, some to play with and some just to socislise with

The best thing I couldever recommend mostly to single blokes is dont be a fanny or a bighead,try and attend a social and you will end up with loads of fun

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

My first meet was 9 years ago next Wednesday. I was supposed to be going out, but he wore me down with his banter and charm. He turned up at mine at 8pm and never left till 4pm the following day. We are still really close friends.

By *ilveryFoxMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"I got stood up. I remember standing outside a pub in the pissing rain getting chatted up by a very d*unk guy who was just out of jail. So yes i remember it well. "

What idiot had the audacity to stand you up?

First ever fab meet was a social, the lady and I are still good friends and have fun when we can, yes, even at my age

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

My first fab meet was an in the door, follow the music upstairs to her room where she was blindfolded.

Slid covers off lower half of body, licked and fingered for quite a while.

My first ever squirter, had always been sceptical about it before!

Covers down and left.

We had exchanged a few messages and phone calls about it beforehand.

Still to have it. Not for the lack of trying mind you.

My first meet was about 16 years ago..got a girls number who was a bank manager from a mate. Had been chatting on old forums back then and she was wanting all sorts doing to her.

Anyway we arranged a meet at hers and I was met at the door by her in a baby doll nightie.

Had right good snog and her pussy was shaven and soaking wet..

Went inside to continue and turns out she had a partner..

I said what's going on and she said she wanted 2 guys to fuck her but wasn't sure I would agree.

Anyway we ended up on couch with her in between and she started to wank us both off.

A right good time was had and we met a few times after..I used to see her on a lunchtime and fuck her pussy with a big dildo, she would phone him to listen to her pussy squelching..

She got pregnant...not mine...lol..and I got him a meet with another girl and me to return the favour of him letting fuck his girl without him..happy days..??

Questions at end shoukd be a smiley face ?

Mine was shit hahaha. We were both complete newbies to fab and it was a bit awkward. Spent way too much time making awkward small talk.

Unbelievably nervous! Very dressed up. And went great

"Unbelievably nervous! Very dressed up. And went great "

Was it spur of the moment or had you been chatting a while

By *b735Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lady from the Highlands. Met her 2 nights in a row at Glasgow airport Holiday Inn. Cost me a fortune in parking lol. By fuck she could squirt!!

"Unbelievably nervous! Very dressed up. And went great

Was it spur of the moment or had you been chatting a while "

Chatting before. We'd been for coffee too but I was just counting the fun kind of meeting up as the first haha

"Unbelievably nervous! Very dressed up. And went great

Was it spur of the moment or had you been chatting a while

Chatting before. We'd been for coffee too but I was just counting the fun kind of meeting up as the first haha"

Think with mine, when she chatting to me in the chat room, telling me to come to hers, its her birthday and her hubby is allowing it. I still didn't realise it was fun but when I think back heading there, I don't even know what I was thinking was gonna happen lollll

My first meet was 11 years ago...wasn't in a good place ..my marriage was breaking up and I went a bit wild haha ...spoke to him for ages on messenger ..he worked on the rigs and we actually met without seeing pics of each other . He was only 20 and he had booked a lovely hotel and really put the effort in ..thank God we liked each other when we saw each other. Was a lovely meet and just what I needed at the time .

Still friends with him and i actually introduced him to his now wife....lovely happy ending xxx

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My first meet was from another site and it was a wife in a hotel hubby was down stairs in the bar she wanted a cum and go meet went to the room she opened the door dressed to please and we got straight in to it we met a good few times after that hubby watching or joining in they are on fab now but have blocked me here people are strange

My first meet was actually my first time ever with a guy....!!!!

I went over to his place and as he opened the door he basically dragged me in (my fantasy) and forced me to my knees. He stood above me smirking as he undone his jeans and a big thick dick was in my face before I knew it. I was kind of in awe of it and nervous. He held it at the base and grabbed my hair pushing it in my mouth. My first Dick..... it was soft and filling my mouth with its girth..... a lot smoother than I imagined. It started to harden but I trained myself in deeptgroating so he was facefucking me until I felt my dick harden and my ass was tingling. When he was ready he grabbed me up, bent me over his bed, spat on my virgin ass and gently eased himself in. After a few minutes I was relaxed and he fucked me hard until unloading a massive load inside me and made me lick the cum off his dick

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My first meet on fab was with a married woman playing behind her husbands back and was a car meet she took me to a quiet spot she used when we got there we started to play and I don't know what made me look behind me I seen a car reversing up the Entrance to the place we were parked it was a police car I never lost a hard on as quick lol we got ourselves respectable but that wasted the day but we went on to have a good few years of great fun

[Removed by poster at 13/10/18 13:25:37]

I was 29 met this couple through in edinburgh. Husband a wife wee drove toa park.in edinburgh and the husband got out the car. It was a freezing cold night. I said he does not have to go but his wife said yes . We had fabulous sex in the car i can still hear her moaning with pleasure it was fantastic. I asked why they did this and she said he would get hard and randy when they got home

she said they may not get home before he shagged her.

told him. She laughed and said they may nit get home befire he needed a shag. We kept in touch for awhile.

» Add a new message to this topic