FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do you????

Do you????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Always attach a face pic in your first message?

Personally I used to but don't anymore due to pic collectors & time wasters. Changed days on fab hence my approach.

I find a well written message usually gets a response & in my opinion dosnt need a pic for an initial reply.

If chat flows well & we then mutually agree to swap pics that for me is how I like to do things.

If no reply hey ho, no further messages sent just move on.

Thoughts??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your buttons appear to be undone

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Nope. Only once we’ve started to chat and there’s a possibility of meeting.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Your buttons appear to be undone "

Wellinever realised

No I've never attached a face pic right away. I like to see how the conversation goes first and if it's worth my while before giving a face pic x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

No but I do like to swap pics fairly early on into a conversation

"Your buttons appear to be undone

Wellinever realised "

I try to early to , best being rejected before hopes are crushed Falcon and WelliNever haven’t messaged you yet or I could get a full house of No Tys lol

"I try to early to , best being rejected before hopes are crushed Falcon and WelliNever haven’t messaged you yet or I could get a full house of No Tys lol "
ahemmm

"I try to early to , best being rejected before hopes are crushed Falcon and WelliNever haven’t messaged you yet or I could get a full house of No Tys lol ahemmm "

Apologies , I haven’t had the honour of attempting to hit on one so lovely NMD xx humble apologies xx

I expect to exchange face photos in the first few messages. For me, there’s no point in wasting anyone’s time chatting to someone only to find out later down the line that there isn’t an attraction there. Faces are more important than bodies to me attraction-wise. Likewise, if I wasn’t someone’s cup of tea, I’d rather establish that sooner rather than later.

"I try to early to , best being rejected before hopes are crushed Falcon and WelliNever haven’t messaged you yet or I could get a full house of No Tys lol ahemmm

Apologies , I haven’t had the honour of attempting to hit on one so lovely NMD xx humble apologies xx"

"I expect to exchange face photos in the first few messages. For me, there’s no point in wasting anyone’s time chatting to someone only to find out later down the line that there isn’t an attraction there. Faces are more important than bodies to me attraction-wise. Likewise, if I wasn’t someone’s cup of tea, I’d rather establish that sooner rather than later."

Same for me. I feel too bad if the chat's going well then I get a pic and know it's not gonna happen. Likewise if they felt that after seeing mine. Better getting it out the way early!

"I expect to exchange face photos in the first few messages. For me, there’s no point in wasting anyone’s time chatting to someone only to find out later down the line that there isn’t an attraction there. Faces are more important than bodies to me attraction-wise. Likewise, if I wasn’t someone’s cup of tea, I’d rather establish that sooner rather than later.

Same for me. I feel too bad if the chat's going well then I get a pic and know it's not gonna happen. Likewise if they felt that after seeing mine. Better getting it out the way early! "

ir if you have a hot neighbour that’s too old K pmsl xx

Yeah exactly! I’m always honest if someone’s not my cup of tea, but it feels a bit harsh chatting away for a while, then getting a photo and being like mmm nope.

"I expect to exchange face photos in the first few messages. For me, there’s no point in wasting anyone’s time chatting to someone only to find out later down the line that there isn’t an attraction there. Faces are more important than bodies to me attraction-wise. Likewise, if I wasn’t someone’s cup of tea, I’d rather establish that sooner rather than later.

Same for me. I feel too bad if the chat's going well then I get a pic and know it's not gonna happen. Likewise if they felt that after seeing mine. Better getting it out the way early! ir if you have a hot neighbour that’s too old K pmsl xx"

Haha happy to share a cup of sugar with you neighbour...but not face pics

Yeah I usually attaché a face pic even if I'm just speaking to someone or even asking them a question about the profile, status etc..

"Yeah exactly! I’m always honest if someone’s not my cup of tea, but it feels a bit harsh chatting away for a while, then getting a photo and being like mmm nope. "

Brutal isn't it lol ?!

"Yeah I usually attaché a face pic even if I'm just speaking to someone or even asking them a question about the profile, status etc.. "
never sent me a photo ya big tart

"Yeah I usually attaché a face pic even if I'm just speaking to someone or even asking them a question about the profile, status etc.. never sent me a photo ya big tart "

errm, I ran out of messages

"Yeah I usually attaché a face pic even if I'm just speaking to someone or even asking them a question about the profile, status etc.. never sent me a photo ya big tart

errm, I ran out of messages "

its awrite, yer not ma type , or even gender for that matter

Same for me. I feel too bad if the chat's going well then I get a pic and know it's not gonna happen. Likewise if they felt that after seeing mine. Better getting it out the way early! ir if you have a hot neighbour that’s too old K pmsl xx

Haha happy to share a cup of sugar with you neighbour...but not face pics "

sugar wi a gimp mask oan pmsl , quite right K , both of us may die wi oot legs in the air. Waahaa

If I actually messaged people then yes. I always have at least one face pic public on my profile

"If I actually messaged people then yes. I always have at least one face pic public on my profile "

This

» Add a new message to this topic