FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Top Ten

Top Ten

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

TopTen things I see mentioned on FAB profiles:-

1.No Face Pic No Reply. (Eh don’t I know you from somewhere work perhaps, is it not meant to be a discreet site, surely meeting someone in person tells you exactly if you are into them or not and it’s safer to have an initial meet somewhere public and quiet before deciding if having any fun is actually going too happen).

2 No Cock Pics these will be deleted. (Eh some women have pictures of there “Predator” on show and things going up there Starship Fighter as well disgusting no need).

3. Must Be Verified or No Meet. (Some have been verified by every Tom, “Dick” lol and Harry on here. Had more meets than you can ever imagine or is it just like a social media site let’s pretend we actually met)? Nobody will ever know and you do likewise?.

4. Must be a certain size lol. (Is that for both male and females?).

5. Must be a BBC. (Does that actually stand for Bathgate Boabie Clinic BBC cause it should most will visit there on a regular basis given photos showing unprotected sex)?. Oh I’m pregnant no can’t be mine are you sure lol?

6. Must not be Married. (I’m not but you are lol).

7. Must be 420 WTF. Yeah right let’s meet up with others who use, abuse, possibly supply and take illegal substances.

8. Won’t Meet Smokers. But they actually smoke or Vape lol WTF.

9. Won’t meet Bi people. Eh wait a minute you have been verified previously Bi one lol.

10. Must not be camera shy. Yeah in this day and age I’ll let you take photos of me and videos. Eh won’t show your face???. So how did I discover these on a certain site then and thanks for that????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this a rant?

"Is this a rant?"

Off topic but like the new profile pic

Aye....anyway....OP.....I'm no Miss Marple but I deduce from this post that you've been kb'd?

"Is this a rant?

Aye....anyway....OP.....I'm no Miss Marple but I deduce from this post that you've been kb'd?"

ourwitj the rarified air of Mrs D level , we’ve all been Kb’d ... badge of honour for me

"Is this a rant?

Aye....anyway....OP.....I'm no Miss Marple but I deduce from this post that you've been kb'd?ourwitj the rarified air of Mrs D level , we’ve all been Kb’d ... badge of honour for me "

Been dropped like a hot spud too....happens to us all

We are both professional

I love that in a profile!

"Is this a rant?

Aye....anyway....OP.....I'm no Miss Marple but I deduce from this post that you've been kb'd?ourwitj the rarified air of Mrs D level , we’ve all been Kb’d ... badge of honour for me

Been dropped like a hot spud too....happens to us all "

Pmsl Be Mathew McConnaghy dropping you , Was Bella Emberg drooping me

"Is this a rant?

Aye....anyway....OP.....I'm no Miss Marple but I deduce from this post that you've been kb'd?ourwitj the rarified air of Mrs D level , we’ve all been Kb’d ... badge of honour for me

Been dropped like a hot spud too....happens to us all

Pmsl Be Mathew McConnaghy dropping you , Was Bella Emberg drooping me "

Aye..He hung like a gerbil anyway so no loss

Wow that's some rant on a sunday lol

"TopTen things I see mentioned on FAB profiles:-

1.No Face Pic No Reply. (Eh don’t I know you from somewhere work perhaps, is it not meant to be a discreet site, surely meeting someone in person tells you exactly if you are into them or not and it’s safer to have an initial meet somewhere public and quiet before deciding if having any fun is actually going too happen).

2 No Cock Pics these will be deleted. (Eh some women have pictures of there “Predator” on show and things going up there Starship Fighter as well disgusting no need).

3. Must Be Verified or No Meet. (Some have been verified by every Tom, “Dick” lol and Harry on here. Had more meets than you can ever imagine or is it just like a social media site let’s pretend we actually met)? Nobody will ever know and you do likewise?.

5. Must be a BBC. (Does that actually stand for Bathgate Boabie Clinic BBC cause it should most will visit there on a regular basis given photos showing unprotected sex)?. Oh I’m pregnant no can’t be mine are you sure lol?

7. Must be 420 WTF. Yeah right let’s meet up with others who use, abuse, possibly supply and take illegal substances.

9. Won’t meet Bi people. Eh wait a minute you have been verified previously Bi one lol.

10. Must not be camera shy. Yeah in this day and age I’ll let you take photos of me and videos. Eh won’t show your face???. So how did I discover these on a certain site then and thanks for that????

"

Lol

It may be a rant....but it's totally valid.

If I see a list of do's and don'ts on a profile I think "Fuck that" and rarely read the full thing no matter how attractive they look.

44 on my last birthday, not getting any younger so don't intend to waste time reading that shite.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"TopTen things I see mentioned on FAB profiles:-

"

Let me answer all your points.

1 Its because im a woman and i can have as many dos and donts and rules as i like to suit me.

2 Its because im a woman and i can have as many dos and donts and rules as i like to suit me.

3 - 7 Its because im a woman and i can have as many dos and donts and rules as i like to suit me.

8-9 Its because im a woman and i can have as many dos and donts and rules as i like to suit me.

10 Its because im a woman and i can have as many dos and donts and rules as i like to suit me.

Only joking ladies.

Mens rules

1 - 9. Must have a pulse as a minimum

10 i prefer the quiet ones so no pulse is neccesary.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s no rant, just telling it like it is on here.

» Add a new message to this topic