FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What's this about

What's this about

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now being new to this site but not to swinging what is it with people having numerous verifications from the same person week in week out.

Now i understand if there has been a fair bit off time between them as it could easily be a catch up or can it be translated that she / he is making a statement to others ( he / she is mine )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Now being new to this site but not to swinging what is it with people having numerous verifications from the same person week in week out.

Now i understand if there has been a fair bit off time between them as it could easily be a catch up or can it be translated that she / he is making a statement to others ( he / she is mine ) "

Like loyalty points. The verifier is a trusted customer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It gives people an indication of how often you meet and that you'll do repeat meets and not just one offs x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now being new to this site but not to swinging what is it with people having numerous verifications from the same person week in week out.

Now i understand if there has been a fair bit off time between them as it could easily be a catch up or can it be translated that she / he is making a statement to others ( he / she is mine ) "

Best way to find out is to ask them!

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Maybe because they want to?

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Probably shouldn’t spent too much time worrying what others say/display on their own profiles and merely concentrate on your own .

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Now i understand if there has been a fair bit off time between them as it could easily be a catch up or can it be translated that she / he is making a statement to others ( he / she is mine )

Like loyalty points. The verifier is a trusted customer."

Frequent Fucker Points? Lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I dont think anyone is mine and i do not belong to anyone but i do have a fab friend who i enjoy spending time with and tend to verify him so everyone knows what a great guy he is.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Like loyalty points. The verifier is a trusted customer.

Frequent Fucker Points? Lol"

Not a bad idea. Not sure how you could get them to work like air miles.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Probably shouldn’t spent too much time worrying what others say/display on their own profiles and merely concentrate on your own . "

Its not a worry more off a concern as i don't want to be dipping someone elses woman and then find someone wants to have a word with me , plus i check the veris out as its a good indication of how others view the person but not only in a sexual way as i might think they could be what i would like in a friend .

» Add a new message to this topic