FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do You Have Respect For Other"s Kink ?

Do You Have Respect For Other"s Kink ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do You Have Respect For Other"s Kink ?

I'm asking as I had a meet not that long ago, yes it was a social meet and we knew already what our likes are and still wanted to meet

We discussed all things sexually and it was great but some of her enjoyment wasn't really mine but she understood that and even said that in a lovely message to me after and stated that she still would like to have fun as we were attracted to each other.

So I suppose Do You Have Respect For Other"s Kink ? and added into that, do you think it gets in the way for taking things further than just a social or does it even put you off that person?

Well do you.

And yes I have respect for other peoples kink. I don't think it gets in the way and no it doesn't put me off

So folks what's your view

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course I respect the other parts kink! Wouldn’t it be disrespectful if not!

And if u still have some kiks who match why not engage in a play meet? I’m sure many of my swinger meets have had kinks which does not match mine and wice versa! It’s part of the game and play! Sometimes it will get in the way and it’s impossible to play together

That’s my honest opinion anyway

Happy swinging everyone

Sig

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Of course always respectful of others kinks however ...would it stop me meeting for fun ..in all honesty yes if that's all they were looking for with no compromise..if however they just what we were both comfortable with then no it wouldn't stop me from meeting

Respect it but would never do anything sexually that I wasn't into just to keep another person happy.

Respect some kinks and if it's not for you then fair enough.

Although dont get the whole daddydom little girl thing,just my humble opinion.

"Respect some kinks and if it's not for you then fair enough.

Although dont get the whole daddydom little girl thing,just my humble opinion."

I think the 'I don't get the....... kink' is a whole post on its own lolll in fact each kink could be a post on their own about why people like it, what others don't get it or understand it but

You'll be glad to know I ain't starting one if those posts as I do enough on here

Respect of all our peccadilloes should be the watchword for everyone, you can respect the kink differences and the social would certainly highlight if those differences prevent play , depends on to what level and involvement as not every play is carrying out EVERY desire , just loads

In summary it depends on the kink and how big the difference is and how important that said difference is to you or the playee

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I respect any kinks anyone has. Some are not for me.

I’ve met ladies who have admitted to having certain kinks but when we met some were explored and some weren’t. They were as respectful of my feelings as I was of theirs. I don’t hunk it would put me off meeting as long as they understood it wasn’t for me

I'd say it should be more about respecting peoples' boundaries.

Yes, respect the other persons kink(s), but they have to respect your limits too.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

No I dont respect requires understanding I simply dont understand some folks kinks

What about respecting someone's lack of kink? Or is that a separate topic?

"No I dont respect requires understanding I simply dont understand some folks kinks"

Think that's different to what I mean.

I get what you say and I'm in agreement with you on that but I see and chat to many where their kink is not for me but I fully understand it, some deeper than others but still not for me even though I respect their kink and them.

It's the old "different strokes for different folkes". Do what you feel happy/comfortable with after all the most important part of sex is that ALL parties involved enjoy it and don't feel they need to do something they aren't comfortable with

"What about respecting someone's lack of kink? Or is that a separate topic?"

The term vanilla rips my knitting.

"What about respecting someone's lack of kink? Or is that a separate topic?

The term vanilla rips my knitting."

Even if it's just ice cream?

"What about respecting someone's lack of kink? Or is that a separate topic?

The term vanilla rips my knitting."

If you need help unraveling it and casting on again let me know. Since I joined here I have become a dab hand at knitting, my hands haven't had much else to do.

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I can't respect all kinks. After all, paedophilia, bestiality and necrophilia are all, at least technically, kinks.

I doubt you were thinking along such extreme lines in the OP and, mostly I respect anyone's peccadilloes, but the more I thought about it the more I realised that there are preferences out there that cannot and should not be respected. Where that line is will vary from person to person and I *think* that most of us are more tolerant than most. For each one of us there's going to be a prude who thinks that a blow-job is plumbing the depths of depravity.

For each one of us there's going to be a prude who thinks that a blow-job is plumbing the depths of depravity

And therein lies the crux of the problem. If you don't respect/understand/accept someone's kink you are labeled a prude. As may have been stated before different strokes for different folks. If it's what you are into that's fine, I don't have to like it. Does it mean we can't have a good time together? We'll only the other party can decide that. But then again. Wtf do i know.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Do You Have Respect For Other"s Kink ?

I'm asking as I had a meet not that long ago, yes it was a social meet and we knew already what our likes are and still wanted to meet

We discussed all things sexually and it was great but some of her enjoyment wasn't really mine but she understood that and even said that in a lovely message to me after and stated that she still would like to have fun as we were attracted to each other.

So I suppose Do You Have Respect For Other"s Kink ? and added into that, do you think it gets in the way for taking things further than just a social or does it even put you off that person?

Well do you.

And yes I have respect for other peoples kink. I don't think it gets in the way and no it doesn't put me off

So folks what's your view "

... But you dont respect mine horsey

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

Yes my hubby and I like very different things but sexually we work very well but when we meet we are able to engage with people who fulfil those kinks but it's also true that not everyone I meet is in to the same as I it's all about communication and knowing what the other person boundaries r ur you are both okay with it then you will have a good night

» Add a new message to this topic