FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Thank you !!

Thank you !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

To everyone who attended yesterdays christmas/new year lunch glad you all enjoyed it .

Also to those who came along in the evening for drinks what a fabulous turn out.

Many many laughs new friends made and great to see old friends so pleased you all had a fabulous time.

To the many people i didnt get the chance to speak to mail me so we can keep in touch .

Thanks again for attending and making is such a brilliant nite

luv jacs

xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for a nice day jacs

"Thanks for a nice day jacs "

lol your very welcome harry

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Thanks very much Jacs for work staging this social and all the work mailing, messaging and meeting/greeting.

I saw it as a real success and thoroughly enjoyed myself, getting to see and chat to many that I had browsed and even more to meet some exciting new people.

Next time I will have to plan better and also in advance and get myself a room organised!!

Thanks to all I met for being so welcoming and accepting of my flirting - a great time - so full of possibilities!!

"Thanks very much Jacs for work staging this social and all the work mailing, messaging and meeting/greeting.

I saw it as a real success and thoroughly enjoyed myself, getting to see and chat to many that I had browsed and even more to meet some exciting new people.

Next time I will have to plan better and also in advance and get myself a room organised!!

Thanks to all I met for being so welcoming and accepting of my flirting - a great time - so full of possibilities!! "

Glad you had such a good time johnny xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic