FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Blonde moment

Blonde moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They say that blondes have more fun, but do they really?.

I have met and been with a few in my day and yes they are fun to be around but no more fun than say a brunette or redhead.

What's your thoughts guys n dolls? Agree or disagree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"They say that blondes have more fun, but do they really?.

I have met and been with a few in my day and yes they are fun to be around but no more fun than say a brunette or redhead.

What's your thoughts guys n dolls? Agree or disagree? "

Agree Im pretty sure all women regardless of hair colour has fun ... Im a blonde and I have fun but no more than anyone else I dont think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a blonde and I have fun but it doesn't really matter what colour your hair is. Just enjoy yourself, life is too short! x

It's all rubbish. Most ladies at our age with blonde hair generally have it dyed that colour to disguise the grey roots showing too much when their hair grows.

My hair when younger was black and Im still the same old(er) me with dyed blonde hair.

So, if I was full of fun and mischief with black hair Im the same person with blonde.

"It's all rubbish. Most ladies at our age with blonde hair generally have it dyed that colour to disguise the grey roots showing too much when their hair grows.

My hair when younger was black and Im still the same old(er) me with dyed blonde hair.

So, if I was full of fun and mischief with black hair Im the same person with blonde. "

So why dye your hair blonde to hide your grey hairs? Why not grow old gracefully or disgracefuly lol with your natural grey hair? I have grey hair and of course could dye it with Just4men so is it s vanity issue that women try hold onto their natural colour asking as possible?

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

Dude that's like saying blondes stare at a bottle of juice for hours because the label has concentrate printed on it

It a stereotypical myth just in my honest opinion

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't forget those bald bitches, they be trouble

John

"Dude that's like saying blondes stare at a bottle of juice for hours because the label has concentrate printed on it

It a stereotypical myth just in my honest opinion "

No that's a joke that makes out all blondes are thick, which of course they aren't, my point if you read it properly is do blondes have more fun?

"It's all rubbish. Most ladies at our age with blonde hair generally have it dyed that colour to disguise the grey roots showing too much when their hair grows.

So, if I was full of fun and mischief with black hair Im the same person with blonde.

So why dye your hair blonde to hide your grey hairs? Why not grow old gracefully or disgracefuly lol with your natural grey hair? I have grey hair and of course could dye it with Just4men so is it s vanity issue that women try hold onto their natural colour aslong as possible? "

No it's the same thing?

Both are myths.

So why dye your hair blonde to hide your grey hairs? Why not grow old gracefully or disgracefuly lol with your natural grey hair? I have grey hair and of course could dye it with Just4men so is it s vanity issue that women try hold onto their natural colour asking as possible? "

I dye it because I can.

Been blonde, brunette, red, pink and now back to blonde. Mr prefers brunette, I like red but the weans and most people think I suit blonde best. The weans win.

So why dye your hair blonde to hide your grey hairs? Why not grow old gracefully or disgracefuly lol with your natural grey hair? I have grey hair and of course could dye it with Just4men so is it s vanity issue that women try hold onto their natural colour asking as possible? "

For me its vanity, my hair started going grey in my thirties and I wasnt ready to go grey then and im not ready for it now, I like the colour of blonde that I currently have.

I've always been a dark blonde. Dyed it lighter years and years ago but stopped and let the natural shade come back through and just get my highlights done now x

I prefer and am attracted more to dark hair, that being said, the best sex ever was with a blonde lol

So why dye your hair blonde to hide your grey hairs? Why not grow old gracefully or disgracefuly lol with your natural grey hair? I have grey hair and of course could dye it with Just4men so is it s vanity issue that women try hold onto their natural colour asking as possible?

For me its vanity, my hair started going grey in my thirties and I wasnt ready to go grey then and im not ready for it now, I like the colour of blonde that I currently have.

"

As I said in my thread I don't believe blondes have anymore fun than a brunette or redhead so you make a valid point in that you admit for yourself atleast it's a vanity issue, I suppose that's kinda what I was wanting to know, I have 2 female friends one blonde the other brunette and while I am with them the blonde is more bubblier, vivacious and up for a good time whilst the brunette is more laid back and withdrawn, now I know it's not because of their hair colour that makes them who they are but to me my blonde friend acts the blonde role as she can "enjoy herself more as blondes get can get away with more" (her words not mine).

"I've always been a dark blonde. Dyed it lighter years and years ago but stopped and let the natural shade come back through and just get my highlights done now x"

You would look great with no hair Cate

"I prefer and am attracted more to dark hair, that being said, the best sex ever was with a blonde lol"

As a kid I was pure white haired then as I got older my hair became very dark but I started dying it when I was about 18 .

Ive tried going dark again a few times in the past few years but I just dont feel like me with dark hair,I feel too mumsy with darker hair so now I just keep it blonde

"As a kid I was pure white haired then as I got older my hair became very dark but I started dying it when I was about 18 .

Ive tried going dark again a few times in the past few years but I just dont feel like me with dark hair,I feel too mumsy with darker hair so now I just keep it blonde "

Reminds me of a time when I was in high school and we had this gorgeous girl who was albino, every guy in my class fancied her rotten but turned out she was gay..wonder whatever happened to her? Lol maybe I should organise a school reunion to find out

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

In a word, No

R

I didn't have more fun being blonde but I did get more attention so on that basis I'll say yeah they do x

"As a kid I was pure white haired then as I got older my hair became very dark but I started dying it when I was about 18 .

Ive tried going dark again a few times in the past few years but I just dont feel like me with dark hair,I feel too mumsy with darker hair so now I just keep it blonde "

Do you think blondes have more fun tho x

Ive tried going dark again a few times in the past few years but I just dont feel like me with dark hair,I feel too mumsy with darker hair so now I just keep it blonde

Do you think blondes have more fun tho x

"

no not at all

Reminds me of a time when I was in high school and we had this gorgeous girl who was albino, every guy in my class fancied her rotten but turned out she was gay..wonder whatever happened to her? Lol maybe I should organise a school reunion to find out "

you should lol

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Dont know about blondes having more fun but its certainly more fun watching them, especially when there using tippex on their computer screens .

"In a word, No

R "

I have to say you would look hot black, blonde ,red, grey and even bald

"I didn't have more fun being blonde but I did get more attention so on that basis I'll say yeah they do x"

It's a strange one. Female relative who has always been fair/dyed blonde went really dark one Xmas. Got her eyebrows done, lashes tinted, changed her make up to suit etc. She says the kind of guys she was attracting were completely different to the usual type who would chat her up.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ve had every colour of hair n have had as much fun with each one. The blonde just now is as the lady said above to disguise the grey, more of an upkeep issue as when it’s dark it had to be dyed more often

K x

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

They only think they have more fun due to their blind stupidity!

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What's your thoughts guys n dolls? Agree or disagree? "

For starters... Dinnae call me doll

Edinburgh

To answer your question, I am not one for stereotypes

For starters... Dinnae call me doll "

I like doll so no lol and I didn't know you didn't like it as I didn't know you would answer my thread, so there (sticks his tongue out and blows raspberries)

Edinburgh

I like doll so no lol and I didn't know you didn't like it as I didn't know you would answer my thread, so there (sticks his tongue out and blows raspberries) "

Well... Now you know

I like doll so no lol and I didn't know you didn't like it as I didn't know you would answer my thread, so there (sticks his tongue out and blows raspberries)

Well... Now you know "

well yeah now that I know you know, but you know what? I thought you already knew that I knew so it's nice to know you now know.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I’m blonde and I have loads of fun .... do others have fun with me, who knows? x

Apparently blue eyed blondes had a fucking whale of a time......in .1930s Germany, apparently you needed it to get in a club called Arian

Aryan , my bad

By *eeling hot hot hotCouple  over a year ago

North Ayrshire

Red heads definitely more fun

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Don't get how hair colour defines fun

I pull more as a brunette than when I was blonde.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Disnae matter which colour wig I wear all the same to me .

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

This goes back to a time when there was a perception that women who dyed their hair (blonde being the only choice at one time) were superficial and vaccuous, therefore easy, and would get asked out on dates more often than women with dark hair.

More dates = more fun.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

I'm having more fun being a natural red head again

"I've always been a dark blonde. Dyed it lighter years and years ago but stopped and let the natural shade come back through and just get my highlights done now x

You would look great with no hair Cate "

Hahaha seriously?? x

"I'm having more fun being a natural red head again "

Good on you !

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"In a word, No

R

I have to say you would look hot black, blonde ,red, grey and even bald "

I'd draw the line at bald ....

R

"In a word, No

R

I have to say you would look hot black, blonde ,red, grey and even bald

I'd draw the line at bald ....

R "

When i was in my early 20's i dated a gorgeous redhead for a few months, she was joining the Terratorial Army so decided to cut every bit of her long flowing red locks off but actually it made her even more sexier..unfortunatley for me she went of to Ireland and met a guy who lived there... lol

The blonder I am the more confident I feel, so for me... yes!

"Dude that's like saying blondes stare at a bottle of juice for hours because the label has concentrate printed on it

It a stereotypical myth just in my honest opinion "

Damn. I didn't think anyone was watching

I'm naturally blonde, but am currently red. It doesn't matter what colour my hair is (and there have been many), I'm still me and don't think I'm any different regardless of colour.

I'm always an honest, sarcastic bitch who likes to have a laugh x

4 non blondes, great song

» Add a new message to this topic