FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hypothetical question for the males

Hypothetical question for the males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You have given general consent to be used as a sex toy.

You are blindfolded. You feel soft touch on your cock. Moist lips kiss the tip of your glands. The lips envelope and begin to decend. You are completely emersed in the moment.

The blindfold is removed and you find a you are being double teamed by a female and man/tv/cd.

Do you

(a) stop and excuse yourself.

or

(b) carry on and continue enjoy the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

B

"You have given general consent to be used as a sex toy.

You are blindfolded. You feel soft touch on your cock. Moist lips kiss the tip of your glands. The lips envelope and begin to decend. You are completely emersed in the moment.

The blindfold is removed and you find a you are being double teamed by a female and man/tv/cd.

Do you

or

(b) carry on and continue enjoy the moment."

For me personally speaking I would stop and excuse myself, I am a 100% straight guy and if i took my blindfold of to find another guy pleasuring me i would be livid that I wasn't told about it, imagine if a guy done that to a female on a meet, would it be ok then?

By *dinburgerMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

If it wasn’t consented to then probably report it to the police.

Perthshire

[Removed by poster at 18/12/18 19:59:31]

Wasn’t hypothetical for me , happened almost 20yrs ago in a 4some , one and only time it has happened ,I WOULDVE said I would excuse myself ,but in the heat of battle so to speak , knock yourself out lol , I think k if more look deep inside the hypothesis may be wildly different from reality

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Do you

or

For me personally speaking I would stop and excuse myself, I am a 100% straight guy and if i took my blindfold of to find another guy pleasuring me i would be livid that I wasn't told about it, imagine if a guy done that to a female on a meet, would it be ok then? "

100% this ^^^

"If it wasn’t consented to then probably report it to the police."

Not necessarily in response to this post , but as this post states your naked in group play ,where does consent fall in , in all play,consent to suck left nipple but not right ,there’s a huge amount of grey areas developed legally in so called non consensual / consensual complaints , litigation has been brought in penetrative complaints , but I think kissing/Sucking areas are a huge minefield

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I wouldnt be blindfolded by random folk

The first statement implies that general consent has been given.

Perthshire

"If it wasn’t consented to then probably report it to the police.

Not necessarily in response to this post , but as this post states your naked in group play "

No it doesn’t!

It would be sexual assault if you hadn’t consented to be fellated by a man. No grey areas at all, the law is quite clear on this.

Perthshire

"The first statement implies that general consent has been given.

"

Fair enough, but ‘implying consent’ isn’t enough. There MUST be consent to what happens. Appreciate this is a hypothetical ‘fantasy’ question and don’t want to be over sensitive, but let’s be clear, especially on fabswingers, how and when consent is given, what form it takes, and the possible repercussions of mistakes being made, e.g. ‘implying’.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"

if id given my consent to be around two folk I barely knew id have to have had mind altering drugs it simply wouldnt happen otherwise

b

Fair enough, but ‘implying consent’ isn’t enough. There MUST be consent to what happens. Appreciate this is a hypothetical ‘fantasy’ question and don’t want to be over sensitive, but let’s be clear, especially on fabswingers, how and when consent is given, what form it takes, and the possible repercussions of mistakes being made, e.g. ‘implying’."

Do you get folk to fill out a form?

"

That's how I read it. I'm not a man (obviously) but would take it that I'd scanned the room, saw who was there and accepted that anyone present could "use" me.

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

To be very fair ,,if you consented to be a sex toy to this couple I think from the profile it pretty clear the TV gonna wrap her lips around your cock ,So specific to this profile there is no question implied consent is consent if you agree to be their sex toy ,this scenario would arise for me because I wouldn't meet a ff profile where one is clearly not female yet

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

"To be very fair ,,if you consented to be a sex toy to this couple I think from the profile it pretty clear the TV gonna wrap her lips around your cock ,So specific to this profile there is no question implied consent is consent if you agree to be their sex toy ,this scenario would arise for me because I wouldn't meet a ff profile where one is clearly not female yet "

This^ where common sense prevails surely

Perthshire

"To be very fair ,,if you consented to be a sex toy to this couple I think from the profile it pretty clear the TV gonna wrap her lips around your cock ,So specific to this profile there is no question implied consent is consent if you agree to be their sex toy ,this scenario would arise for me because I wouldn't meet a ff profile where one is clearly not female yet

This^ where common sense prevails surely "

That’s not what the scenario was in the OP.

Perthshire

That's how I read it. I'm not a man (obviously) but would take it that I'd scanned the room, saw who was there and accepted that anyone present could "use" me. "

You’re blindfolded....

Not necessarily in response to this post , but as this post states your naked in group play

No it doesn’t!

It would be sexual assault if you hadn’t consented to be fellated by a man. No grey areas at all, the law is quite clear on this. "

I do like masterful exclamation narks , please read the OPs 1st sentence ,

I fell the gentleman protesteth too much

Perthshire

Not necessarily in response to this post , but as this post states your naked in group play

No it doesn’t!

It would be sexual assault if you hadn’t consented to be fellated by a man. No grey areas at all, the law is quite clear on this.

I fell the gentleman protesteth too much "

I did. Where did it mention about being fellated by a man? Like I say, your post was wrong, there’s no ‘grey’ areas.

No it doesn’t!

I did. Where did it mention about being fellated by a man? Like I say, your post was wrong, there’s no ‘grey’ areas. "

And general consent to being a sex toy is ......... common sense indeed stops at Shotts

Perthshire

No it doesn’t!

I did. Where did it mention about being fellated by a man? Like I say, your post was wrong, there’s no ‘grey’ areas.

And general consent to being a sex toy is ......... common sense indeed stops at Shotts "

I don’t know, what does it mean? That’s the point.

What has Shotts got to do with it?

A

That’s two minutes of my life I won’t get back, love to hear the phone call to the Polis , “I gave general consent , but didn’t know what it meant,, but I agreed to be a sex toy and a big man blew me off and didn’t run away “ Oi Vey as the never say in Palestine

24 replies and not one from the OP?

Perthshire

"That’s two minutes of my life I won’t get back, love to hear the phone call to the Polis , “I gave general consent , but didn’t know what it meant,, but I agreed to be a sex toy and a big man blew me off and didn’t run away “ Oi Vey as the never say in Palestine"

Aye, consent is clearly a difficult concept eh?

That's how I read it. I'm not a man (obviously) but would take it that I'd scanned the room, saw who was there and accepted that anyone present could "use" me.

You’re blindfolded...."

I've given consent before I was blindfolded......

Do you

or

For me personally speaking I would stop and excuse myself, I am a 100% straight guy and if i took my blindfold of to find another guy pleasuring me i would be livid that I wasn't told about it, imagine if a guy done that to a female on a meet, would it be ok then? "

Completely agree with this theres surprises and theres boundaries. If i never consented to a guy doing it then surely its wrong

Perthshire

You’re blindfolded....

I've given consent before I was blindfolded......"

In that case, lie back and enjoy. That’s the only point I was trying to make. The OP is saying it would be unexpected so what would you do. If you’d seen all participants beforehand and agreed to be blindfolded then there’d be no ‘surprise’, so you’d expect the answer to always be B.

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"I wouldnt be blindfolded by random folk"

Yup..

By *tcam24Man  over a year ago

glasgow

B.

You’re blindfolded....

I've given consent before I was blindfolded......

In that case, lie back and enjoy. That’s the only point I was trying to make. The OP is saying it would be unexpected so what would you do. If you’d seen all participants beforehand and agreed to be blindfolded then there’d be no ‘surprise’, so you’d expect the answer to always be B."

(widnae happen though....I'm a pure shitebag )

Do you

or

(b) carry on and continue enjoy the moment."

By giving an option (a) you are implying that it is potentially unwelcome and unappreciated by someone who is blindfolded and does not know what is going on.

If it is unwelcome and unappreciated and the guy is blindfolded it is sexual assault end of.

Anyone on this thread who tries to say otherwise needs to remind themselves of the law. And consent and then being blindfolded is not consent.

Stupid thread.

Interesting comments...

The general consent statement was deliberately open and ambiguous to see how people would perceive the whole scenario.

There is a very good reason for stating limits and boundaries before any scenario or bdsm scene is started.

Yes a questionnaire is not pretty and can be a little mood kill at times but as they say,"you get what you pay for" and you have to know what you are getting into and have total trust in the person(s) you are sharing yourself with.

The whole hypothesis was a take on to another recent forum post of was "somebody was deemed bi/gay because of sucking a cock" and the whole possiblity that "a hole is a goal" mind set..

I am one of open minded, non specific, "labels are for price tags, not sexual encounters" types. Whether personal thoughts have been acted upon or not.

Based on the scene given. It would be difficult for me to decide on A or B. I personally not attracted to men and would unsure if I would repelled by a man sucking my own genatial or not. It would be down to how at ease and free spirited I was at that moment in time.

That's a helluva complicated sounding way to approach sex

"That's a helluva complicated sounding way to approach sex"

Who said sex was easy...

"That's a helluva complicated sounding way to approach sex

Who said sex was easy..."

Who said it should be so difficult

"That's a helluva complicated sounding way to approach sex

Who said sex was easy...

Who said it should be so difficult "

very true...

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

"Interesting comments...

The general consent statement was deliberately open and ambiguous to see how people would perceive the whole scenario.

There is a very good reason for stating limits and boundaries before any scenario or bdsm scene is started.

Yes a questionnaire is not pretty and can be a little mood kill at times but as they say,"you get what you pay for" and you have to know what you are getting into and have total trust in the person(s) you are sharing yourself with.

The whole hypothesis was a take on to another recent forum post of was "somebody was deemed bi/gay because of sucking a cock" and the whole possiblity that "a hole is a goal" mind set..

I am one of open minded, non specific, "labels are for price tags, not sexual encounters" types. Whether personal thoughts have been acted upon or not.

Based on the scene given. It would be difficult for me to decide on A or B. I personally not attracted to men and would unsure if I would repelled by a man sucking my own genatial or not. It would be down to how at ease and free spirited I was at that moment in time.

"

Can someone not come up with an app to vote?

Fists and probably more would fly and either I'll be reporting a sexual assault or someone will be reporting a death.

The only way that could be ok is if the person has already stated that they are into that. Otherwise it's wrong to do that. I'm assuming the OP intends to get the opinion of straight men.

If been conned its wrong?

» Add a new message to this topic